Mr Gedaljahu Ebert was made bankrupt running a successful real estate company, even though he was solvent. Since then, he’s one of the many victims turned star fighters.
What does it take for ‘victims’ to become ‘persecutors’ and ‘rescuers’? Let me count the ways:
- police evicting you from your home in this quiet street in North London
- courts falsifying documents to bankrupt you, even though you are solvent, as we reported to the Lord Chancellor
- judges labelling you as ‘vexatious litigant‘ so that they don’t have to face up to the various wrongdoings
- meeting more and more people who have suffered similarly
- meeting the same people for many years without them getting fair trials and compensation – our supposed human rights.
- the newspaper report of the ‘eviction drama’ when he was NOT protected by the police; to the contrary. Then they followed orders to evict. Now they are following other orders.
- his legal notice to the occupier announcing the Citizens Arrest
- his legal notice to the Police about his intention
- the Council’s letter to the occupier about lacking planning permission
- the Council’s letter to the owner, admitting criminal activities
- the owner’s entry in the Land Registry
- the Land Registration Act
- a newspaper article that the Rightful Owner can Claim.
Here’s on video how the police protected the current occupiers of Mr Ebert’s property.