Defenders of an Englishman’s Wife – needed!

My name is Michael Stuckey of Swindon , Wiltshire.  I am an Englishman – born and bred, as was my father and his father before.  I have recently married a foreign national (non-EU!) for the good old-fashioned reason of Love.  I was not looking for Love, but it found me, hence I fell – in-Love.  I did not choose to get into a relationship with a woman from another country, but it happened anyway.  I have NO regrets about marrying the person I fell in-Love with; she is the same age as myself – which is 55 yrs.

My wife couldn’t be more genuine than she is, and I am proud that she has chosen to marry me, and to spend the rest of her life with me; Maggie is the most loving, kind and precious woman I have ever known.  We were legally married in a Church of England (Anglican Church), after having gone through a rigorous vetting procedure by the Minister and the Diocesan Registrar; we also needed permission from Michael Bishop of Bristol , and the Churches Chancellor.  All documents were produced by us and verified!

My wife to be and I – met on the Internet, and were in constant contact for four months.  We never tired of communication, and would often spend five hours continuously on Skype.  Maggie wanted me to go to her country, but I could not do that at that time, so she eventually took the very brave and great risk of coming to the UK , and being dependant on me for the six months of her ‘Visitor-visa’ stay.

We had talked about marriage on the Internet, but we both knew that it was just a thought – and that we needed to really get to know each other in the real world.  So we both had open minds on her arrival to the UK .  During the course of the six months we became closer, and realised that since we met on the Internet that our Love had increased exponentially, and that we couldn’t have wished for more.  It was evident by this time that we had a bond that could not and should not be broken, so we got married because we needed to be together for the rest of our years.

By this time we became very worried and anxious about being separated, and we did not believe that it was right for anyone to do that.  We had become as one, a unit in every way! We were no longer independent of one another!

We made enquiries with the British Embassy, UK Border Agency, Swindon’s Citizens Advice Bureau (no assistance whatsoever!), and Swindon ’s Racial Equalities Council (Useless!).  We also sought help from our local MP – Robert Buckland via Baroness Warsi, the Chairperson of the Conservative Party, Damion Green, and Justin Tomlinson MP – with the grateful & persistent aid & backing of my dear friend (and fellow English Patriot) – Guy Leven-Torres.

There was a ruse of assistance – by Robert Buckland MP and his staff; Peter Heathan Jones & Nathan Mathiot of the Swindon Conservative MP’s Constituency Office.  All the above Conservative people had no intention of helping to keep my wife in the UK , or to delay her return so that I could seek further assistance from other sources – at all!

My argument is that:

Maggie came to the UK on a ‘Visitor-visa’ which lasts for six months! At the end of six months she was supposed to return, and unfortunately did – to prevent her deportation and a ten year ban on her return to the UK – and to her husband! However, Maggie’s status had changed and she was no longer a visitor, she is my legally married wife! And therefore being no longer a ‘Visitor’, the conditions, restrictions and rules of that ‘Visitor-visa’ no longer apply!

Maggie is now married to an Englishman, and has been legally married in an Anglican Church.  In the eyes of English ‘Common Law’ and of the Church of England – we are now united, and in the words contained in the marriage ceremony: “Let no man put asunder”.  Which means: Let no man put into parts or pieces?

The Home-Office has enforced rules, restrictions and conditions of the ‘Visitor-visa’ that are no longer valid, and the ‘Visitor-visa’ has now been illegally applied.  The Home-Office is also overriding English ‘Common Law’ with ‘Statute Law’, and it is dismissing the English ‘Common Law’ rights of an Englishman not to be parted from his legal wife, let alone all other related rights afforded to an Englishman and his wife by our ‘British Constitution’.

I call this Government, its PM’s, MP’s, cohorts and machinations – Criminal/s.  This Government is in direct opposition to English ‘Common Law’, it is in direct opposition to the Church of England and Christianity, it is dismissive, non-compliant of – and against our ‘British Constitution’ and its ‘Bill of Rights’.

In short; this government and its cohorts should be behind bars!

The wife of an Englishman has been illegally separated from him by the Government!

This is a direct attack on an Englishman, and it is the gravest offence against an Englishman and his Wife!

Don’t stand-by and let it pass.  This is not an isolated event, and it will continue – unless you stand by Englishmen and their legally married wives.

If Englishmen fail to stand-up for their wives – and other Englishmen/Women fail to stand by them, then it will not be just be our country that we lose, it will be the last shred of Englishness!

Please contact me via Email: stuckeybrit@btinternet.com or Phone: 07936 527 357

I need whatever assistance you can give me, such as – one or all of the following:

• A GOOD Lawyer (if one exists)
  • People willing to give their names against the Home-Office’s illegal enforcement of this ‘Visitor-visa’
  • Circulation of this email
  • Letters to the Home-Office in protest and asserting an Englishman’s rights of marriage, and the illegality of the ‘Visitor-visa’ enforcement
  • Letters to Robert Buckland MP and his cohorts – Peter Heathan Jones, and Nathan Mathiot – about their non-existent defence of an Englishman’s Wife
  • A phone call to me offering whatever help you are able to give, or to tell me what you have done to assist
  • An offer of fundraising to assist in my wife’s return to the UK
  • Etc.

It is obvious that I have a very personal interest in the resolution of this matter, but I would remind you that – I have been an anti-EU activist and anti-Treasonous Government activist for some years – having taken actions to help defend our country and its people from this Tyranny and Oppression.  So, although this is a personal matter for me, it is not disassociated from my usual English Patriotism.

Ps. My wife is distraught – as am I (we are both physically unwell with the stress and heartache!).  We only want to be together, and do not understand why anyone should have the power to separate us.  Every day we are apart is torture to us, and we do not know when, or if, we will be re-united.  Our Love for one-another is absolute – and we are as one, yet – ungodly forces have stretched us 5,000 miles apart.

In anticipation of your kind consideration,

Mike Stuckey.

Ex member & activist of CIB and NO2ID, ex candidate and committee member of UKIP, present member of the BCG, and reporter of the Treason & Sedition committed by UK Prime-Ministers to my local Swindon , Wilts. Police-Station.  Other activities past and present (numerous and significant – but) not mentioned!

NB. I need the backing of English Patriots.  I cannot stand alone against the Home-Office! I need legal representation, or the sheer force/protection of a multitude of English Patriots, or preferably both!

About Sabine McNeill

15 Responses to Defenders of an Englishman’s Wife – needed!

1. Colin Peters says:

I am limited in what I can do personally but I will gladly put my name to any petition that might be drawn up in support of this couples right to be together.t

2. Good thinking, Colin!

Thanks for your suggestion!

I’ve forwarded it to Mike and will let you know.

Sabine

3. I am sorry to read about this. I thought the UK Border Agency would give permission for the spouse or partner of a British citizen to remain; many such people have been granted indefinite leave to remain, and after 5 years residence they can be naturalised as British Ciitzens This is suggested by the website of the UK Border Agency: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/partnersandfamilies/partners/#header1

4. There was a change in the Immigration Rules in November last year, called HC1113 which was about immigrants having to prove they can speak English.
    This is explained in the internal UK Borders Agency document:

There is a question of whether this new law is compliant with the European Convention on Human Rights, Article 8 (the right to marry) and Article 12 (the right to family life).
    I suggest you contact the Joint Committee on the Welfare of Immigrants which has already helped someone with a similar (but not identical) case:

5. Please also see the submission of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association:

There is a clear view that the requirement for English language testing for spouses is incompatible with Convention rights.
    Has your wife has been denied an entry permit because she has not yet learnt English?
    You need to consult a Solicitor who is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association. I am not.

• Michael Stuckey says:

My wife has now taken the English Test. She passed it easily, and was even offered a job at the test-centre. So, why exactly did she have to take the test? and why was she not exempt?

6. Michael Stuckey says:

Hello michaeljameshall,

My wife has had to pay £200 for an ESOL English test – although she is an English teacher in Mexico. Apparently it has to be a Cambridge test!
    We have been trying to get into a position where my wife can apply for a Spouse-visa, which we had previously thought was £810, but now it seems that it is £1200. My wife has also found-out that instead of taking up-to 6weeks for the application to go through, it is now up-to 12weeks. This would take the time past my wife’s return-ticket to the UK, and it would mean that we would have to find the money for another flight-ticket to the UK.
    Our marriage was a genuine one, and we did not provide falsified documents – as so many other people do (and they often get away with it!). We have done everything legally, and we married solely for Love, nothing else. But we have been treated like dirt!
    My wife and I are feeling very unwell because of the stress we are under to try and find a way for us to be re-united. There has been every possible obstacle put in the way of our togetherness. But all we want to do is be together as is the wish of every married couple. Our marriage on the 11th February 2011 is already under incredible stress, solely due to this Treasonous, Corrupt, money-grabbing Government!
    Since when has itbeen an offence for an Englishman to marry whoever he wishes, and since when has it not been an offence for a Government to keep a married couple apart – after they have been legally married in the UK – in a Church of England?
    My fellow countrymen have not stood by my side! I wonder if there are any real Englishmen left! I am in danger of losing my wife because of all this, and even if we manage to keep our precious Love, I may never forgive England for what it is/has done to us.

Mike Stuckey.

7. Hello Michael,

What you are going through should make anyone with a sense of justice want to fight this evil system. Sadly, there are thousands of other people who have similar stories like yours. In Canada, it seems one of the main priorities of immigration Canada is to make sure families stay apart for years until people become bitter and loose their soul inside. Many economically develped countries have immigration systems that are looking for slaves. Even after one becomes a citizen they can not bring their family. The root of some of this is simply old fashioned racism and politicians trying to please bigots who say, ”they come here and steal our jobs”. Every human has the god given right to go wherever they please as long as they are not stealing from others. Citizenship should be automatic to anyone who wishes to live in a country and contribute in whatever way they can. The world is mixing and eventually civilized humans will look back todays oppressive immigration system the way we look at the White Australia Policy or apartheid in SA. But more people have to wake up and we must all fight this injustice together.

• truebrit2 says:

The main point I would like to make here is that – an Englishman is supposed to have the right to marry whoever he wishes, and from whatever country. If our British Constitution were not being disregarded by Treasonous Prime-ministers and MP’s, an Englishman’s wife would be respected and automatically be given the same rights as himself. It is the duty of an Englishman to care-for and protect his legal wife, and if the Government disallow this, then it commits a direct offence against an English-man, and takes away his most basic freedom. No Government has the right to seperate a wife from her legal husband (unless one of them has committed a prisonable offence), and by so doing that Government has also taken a stance against the Church of England. Nor does the UK Government have the right to charge a fee for the re-uniting of the legally married couple. To send an Englishman’s wife 5,000 miles away, and then say that his wife has to make an application to return to him, and charge over 1,200 pounds (plus air-fare and an unnecessary English-test), amounts to Kidnap for Ransom. So, the British Government is Treasonous, Corrupt, Criminal, Thieving, and it uses the Love two people have for each other to extort money from them.
      A thoroughly nasty and evil regime, which has no actual legal authority in the land of England.

8. JOHN says:

hi john here sorry to read about your problems with the VERY VERY HELPFUL UK BORDER PEOPLE having trouble my self have you got any helpful friends did everything as law requires my fiance visa was knocked back do we as uk citizen have no rights same situation as you fell in love with a malaysian lady had no end of bad information at uk office in malaysia we were only applying for fiance visit visa kept telling er she had do do the new english test so i told her to return to uk so we could legal help at airport she was refused entry to uk because she said she wanted to get married and had seven month open air ticket they gave her two weeks after I BEGGED AND BEGGED the immigration officer they kept her passport and booked her a flight home any body out the can help what makes it more painful three days before our fantastic government rubber stamped 180,000 yes thousands because they could not be botherd to do the backlog of paper work
    what makes me feel hurt most i love my country 9 tours northern island
    one of the firsts paras to enter goose green falklands worked all my life payed my taxes one of my pals told me i could be recalled up ? will ask gov for bank statements ect keep sending them back with a F…..G refusal? WHERE DO I SIGN AND JOIN YOUR CAMPAIN TIME US WORKING CLASS HAD OUR SAY MY NUMBER IS 01613667596 OR 07717137620

9. JOHN says:

BY THE WAY THE 180 .0000 WERE ILLEGALS ////?????

10. JOHN says:

so much for being honest

11. JOHN says:

one more thing what gives our government the right to discriminate between a low payed or somebody earning a fortune to enter uk WE ARE ALL EAQUAL IN THE EYES OF OUR MAKER WHAT EVER RELIGION YOU ARE they should be taken up before a court and prosecuted under the discrimination act and be fined equivalent to there earnings and the money put to more staff to speed up immigration visas ect what i need is a wealthy backer to fund me to take government to european court to set a presedenc to speed up applications as all that who and are going through the STRESS AND MENTAL AFFECTS IT BRINGS

12. Anonymous says:

Hi John,

Nothing will change until we rid our country of Treasonous Mp’s and Pm’s. This present Government has to go, or else we will never be freed from the EU Dictatorship. The Queen gave her consent to the signing of the six EU Treaties since 1972, and has signed them all herself, so even QE2 has committed Treason by signing and giving her consent.
    Letters and e-mails have to Mp’s, Pm’s and the Queen have been ignored, all avenues have been pursued and failed – due to a Corrupt police Force, Judicial System and Treasonous UK Government. The only route left to us is REBELLION and Civil Disobedience.

Regards,