This article in the Northumberland Gazette does not come as a surprise to us ‘seasoned victims’.
What’s good is that Ronnie Campbell, Labour MP for Blyth, has stepped in!
However, the article focusses more on releasing information to the media than investigating crimes. For our experience has most definitely been that the Police does not seem to want to investigate white collar crimes or any other in Paulette Cooper‘s case whose perpetrator had too many ‘mates’ in the Police.
Or, as in Maurice J Kirk BVSc‘s case: they are bullying and harassing him to the point of putting a ‘firearms response’ in place, i.e. be ready to shoot to kill.
Long live Crime and Disorder as a replacement for Law and Order!…
- On behalf of your constituent: letter to Mike Freer MP with copy to PM and supportive MPs (mrebert.wordpress.com)
- Towards a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes – by online petition (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- 155 pages of Sighs and Evidence over Malicious White Collar Crimes against a Successful Business Woman (paulettehcooper.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming: the MP who outed Ryan Giggs in superinjunctions row (victims-unite.net)
- The Inadequacy of Adversarial Justice (malpoet.wordpress.com)