EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- #JusticeNOW should apply to #childabuse victims on #Jersey: Leah McGrath Goodman interviewed by Max Keiser
- #JusticeNOW is hashtag for the week as Michael Doherty in Luton Court with #privateprosecutions against police
- LET’S TALK, TWEET and BLOG about the Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated & Historic Child Sexual Abuse #TimeToBreakThem!
- WHEN THE LAW protects the Monarchy and the Catholic Church and Ireland Colludes with the UK: Kevin Annett returns to Canada
- OPEN LETTER re CSA Inquiry: survivor, whistleblower and victims of 5 Police Forces
- CHILD SEX ABUSE (Rotherham): Oral Answers by Theresa May to Questions by 52 MPs
- PAEDOPHILIA in the UK Establishment: a golden opportunity for exposing #paedobritain #childsnatchuk #CSAinquiry
- APPEALING to the Home Affairs Committee: evidence of Child Sexual Exploitation and localised grooming
- CHILD ABUSE SCANDAL raises disturbing questions about UK establishment or how #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- PRISONS, POLICE and COURTS in meltdown. What next when you look at the True McCann story?
- MIND THE GAP between policies and reality: court secrecy, unlawful imprisonments and the national inquiry into organised child sexual abuse
- 73-YEAR OLD SID HINGERTY walks for Justice from Glasgow to Brussels via Ireland and Wales
- An open letter to Theresa May calling for Michael Mansfield QC to chair the Child Abuse Inquiry
- CHILDREN TO BE HEARD? Open Letter to the Minister of State for Justice and Civil Liberties
- WHOM DO YOU ASK for help when the State bullies you for whistleblowing on paedophilia – especially once imprisoned?
peter oakes on Demonstrators ask: Abolish the… T-shirts Url Shorten… on THE FORENSICS of Legal Fraud… Child Protection (@c… on #JusticeNOW should apply to #c… green powder on KENNETH CLARKE and the Pattern… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 359,554 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- Philosophy of Science wp.me/p1mMhZ-gJ 4 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @moaipowerhouse youtu.be/w_e69P6XYfQ?a Elizabeth Windsor Stole the Gold Trust off Britain Pacific 2 days ago
- SOME DARE CALL IT ANARCHY: when unauthorised judges use the Court of 'Protection' to cover up crimes, steal and lie wp.me/p3NULR-1E 3 days ago
- #JusticeNOW should apply to #childabuse victims on #Jersey: Leah McGrath Goodman interviewed by Max Keiser wp.me/p10VNs-1Or 3 days ago
- #JusticeNOW is hashtag for the week as Michael Doherty in Luton Court with #privateprosecutions against police wp.me/p10VNs-1Op 3 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Once again: you cannot believe it, for you can’t imagine it. Norman Scarth was born in 1926. He proudly wears the medals he earned fighting against the threat of complete Tyranny. Now in his eighties, his latter years of his retirement … Continue reading
This BBC story was uploaded to YouTube in March 2009. Once again, it may only concern you if your own house is at stake. Mr Ebert lost his home thanks to the collusion of the Land Registry, but there were … Continue reading
“This is crime” Gerald Carroll says on this video, once running the third largest private business empire in the UK. Today he is BANKRUPT and he believes his life is in danger!… Sounds familiar? “Systematically defrauded of millions and millions … Continue reading
Here’s Phone Hacking as an Emergency Debate, where you can add an annotation. I don’t know, however, who reads them. Here’s The Telegraph’s report where Chis Bryant MP compares Murdoch to Berlusconi. And here’s the Hacked Off petition to sign, … Continue reading
This was the Freedom of Information (FoI) request to the Association of Chiel Police Officers (ACPO), made by Paul Randle-Jolliffe. Paul is asking about crimes committed in public or private family law matters. Victims of other white collar crimes have … Continue reading
The Daily Mail speaks our mind once again: Legal aid fees for David Cameron’s older lawyer brother hushed up. So the cuts affect the public’ but not the ‘private’ legal profession. Already on 18th June the Mail published: How crime … Continue reading