MP John Hemming outs Doncaster Council over injunction – this was the headline in METRO on 26 April, 2011.
On the same day John Hemming MP published on his blog Gag Removed – Job Done.
On 13 May I started www.vickyhaigh.wordpress.com.
People may be in contempt of court. But when courts try to gag MPs and contact with them, they are in contempt of Parliament which is where the law of the land is being made!
But Doncaster Council don’t believe it. They think that everybody must fall for their ‘make believe court documents’ and tremble with fear before their threats. In the interest of the child who has said on Police video in 2009 that her father abuses her!!!???
They don’t seem to realise the international support that is out there FOR victims such as Vicky Haigh and AGAINST Social Services and Local Councils such as theirs.
They don’t even know that UK law can only be imposed in the UK. Paul Randle-Jolliffe writes:
It would not be a fact in UK law that someone resident outside the UK is required by any law to comply with an order from a UK court unless it relates to matters they do in the UK.
Provided they do not breach any law in the country they reside in or any order from a court where they reside or any international law it may be a crime in the UK for any one to say that they “MUST” or “SHOULD” comply with such a UK court order under Protection from Harassment Act 1997:
s1 Prohibition of harassment
(1A) A person must not pursue a course of conduct –
(a) which involves harassment of two or more persons, and
(b) which he knows or ought to know involves harassment of those persons, and
(c) by which he intends to persuade any person (whether or not one of those mentioned above)-
(i) not to do something that he is entitled or required to do, or
(ii) to do something that he is not under any obligation to do.
An order of a UK court has no jurisdiction outside the UK and criminal and professional complaints can be made.
Unless proper international procedures have been followed, they can ask nicely but cannot be required, and no offence or contempt is committed as the acts are outside UK and jurisdiction.
Google spots that I log on from “left of Berlin” – well beyond any UK jurisdiction. Maybe Doncaster Council will cotton on, too?
- John Hemming MP outed Doncaster Council over injunction; today the gag removed from Vicky was renewed for Liz (victims-unite.net)
- On the occasion of a Court Hearing: An Executive Summary (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- BRITAIN’S BIGGEST ISSUE: Judges sanction Social Services snatching children with Superinjunctions (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- I’ll never trust (Doncaster) council again… (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The Torture of an Abused Child’s Mother How Police and Social Services of Doncaster Council collude to Torment Vicky Haigh (victims-unite.net)
- Hemming threatened to name social workers in Parliament (in 2007) – maybe it’s time to realise the threat? (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- Going viral – the tweets that make judges look like twits (victims-unite.net)