The “FREE NORMAN CAMPAIGN” – 86 yr old WW2 Veteran Norman Scarth has been imprisoned for 6 months for contempt of court. It may have been unwise to try and make a recording in a court of law, but he was trying to expose corruption in our court system. He needs our help. There is to be a demonstration in Leeds and we would like as many as possible to join us on a Patriots Battle Bus. 30 seats are available (to share fuel costs, which would only be £5 each if we can get 30). Come for a jolly boys n gals outing (like on the buses) on an old fashioned bus www.force4justice.co.uk/PHOTOS.htm .
We shall be handing leaflets out and taking part in a small demo putting pressure on the establishment to release Norman. Please contact Paul for details : firstname.lastname@example.org Bus travelling north from outside Grantham up A1 (can collect people on way through).
Rally in London organised by British Patriots Society. See here links more details.
Contact details for Demonstration/possible coach pick up
Petition to Take Politics out of Remembrance Day
Can be found on this link http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/to-take-politics-out-of-the-remembrance-day-parade.html
“I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money,
are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies.”
- MAGNA CARTA DAY – Leeds 15th June 2011 Norman Scarth fighting for Liberty & Freedom!! (mccannexposure.wordpress.com)
- Email THE Prisoner No. A1903CF in Leeds Prison: WWII Veteran Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- WWII Veteran Jailed for Audio Recording in Court (victims-unite.net)
- WWII Veteran to be sent along the Flying Vet’s footsteps to be killed off? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- How can Judges be so Repressive, Oppressive & Suppressive? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Private Prosecutions – naming & shaming in the Court Room – is that the Achilles Heel? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Jefferson: “Banking Institutions are More Dangerous to Our Liberties than Standing Armies” (caconsumerlawyers.wordpress.com)