In the event of Norman’s premature death through stress and denial of medication, Leeds Prison and all its governing bodies, along with Justice Wyn Williams, are risking Corporate Homicide Prosecution, for a new law comes into force on 1 September 2011.
This is a comment posted by Anajinn on John Hemming MP’s blog about Six months for recording a court hearing – Norman Scarth
The full story is at Corporate homicide law extended to prisons and police cells.
- After the demo at Leeds Prison: how to Free Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- The Jury of over 2,100 Petition Signers in Scarth HMP Leeds Prison case (victims-unite.net)
- Disgusting – the most frequent judgement on Norman Scarth’s imprisonment (victims-unite.net)
- An Open Letter re Norman Scarth and Thursday’s hearing to Free him from Leeds Prison (victims-unite.net)
- Open letter and Formal Complaint from Norman Scarth – 85-year-old WWII Veteran and Prisoner (victims-unite.net)
- Partners in Human Rights Activism: Maurice Kirk & Norman Scarth (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Background facts about Norman Scarth’s imprisonment – for demo this Saturday outside Leeds Prison (victims-unite.net)
- More marvellous comments to Free WWII Veteran Norman Scarth from Leeds Prison (victims-unite.net)
- Norman @ the RCJ on Thursday August 18 – thanks to Writ of Habeas Corpus (victims-unite.net)