Next week it’ll be for Norman Scarth, in the Royal Courts of Justice on the Strand in London again.
Let us hope that even more supporters
- will sign Free WWII Veteran Norman Scarth from Leeds Prison
- will also sign the more recent petition Abolish the ban on recording Court Proceedings
- will add to the marvellous comments by petition signers not only to impress “the public” but also those who have the power to release Norman!
So far, the Ministry of Justice and the Justice Committee have been informed about the results:
- Scarth vs HMP Leeds – HISTORY IN THE MAKING (victims-unite.net)
- Norman Scarth on Video in Royal Courts of Justice today – with some 30 Supporters (victims-unite.net)
- After the demo at Leeds Prison: how to Free Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- The Jury of over 2,100 Petition Signers in Scarth HMP Leeds Prison case (victims-unite.net)
- Norman @ the RCJ on Thursday August 18 – thanks to Writ of Habeas Corpus (victims-unite.net)
- Appealing on behalf of WWII Veteran Norman Scarth – a passionate plea and accusation from Canada (victims-unite.net)
- Norman Scarth on Victims Unite has become a “Dangerous Page” (victims-unite.net)
- Disgusting – the most frequent judgement on Norman Scarth’s imprisonment (victims-unite.net)
- Partners in Human Rights Activism: Maurice Kirk & Norman Scarth (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Kisses to the Veteran! Favourite Comments of the Free WWII Veteran Norman Scarth from Leeds Prison Petition (victims-unite.net)