This is the latest up-to-date collation of comments with
- personal account
- political observations
- and legal comments.
It would be nice if you felt like “spreading the word” so that we can “get the numbers up”, and with that, the quality of the marvellous comments.
- Abolish the Ban on recording Court Proceedings
- The Secrecy in Family Courts should be lifted NOW!
- Stop the Oppression of the British People!
- Scandal of the Judges who Shame Justice (victims-unite.net)
- John Hemming MP on Looting, the Riots, Families and the Role of the State (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- One more week in Prison before the Appeal is heard on Friday 9th September 2011 (victims-unite.net)
- Ban on filming in law courts to be lifted – too late for or because of Norman Scarth? (victims-unite.net)
- A New Collation of 700 Comments by 1700 Free Norman Scarth Petition Signers (victims-unite.net)
- Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings – an idea whose time has come? (victims-unite.net)