There are war veterans like Norman Scarth and Stanley Embling, and there are veteran victims like Maurice Kirk whose latest adventures put him into custody in Tottenham Police Station – putting himself out for the Musas – the Nigerian Couple whose Six Children have been Stolen by Haringey Council.
If you feel like finding out what’s happening to him there, do phone Tottenham Custody on 020 8345 0830.
- From “Solicitors of Hell” to “Tottenham Custody” – on his own website
- Testing London Police Stations from Inside – on my support blog
- And on the blog of the “super-victims” he’s helping: the Musas.
There is an article about them tomorrow in Christopher Booker’s column in the Telegraph and today in the Nigerian national paper Leadership: British Journalist Writes Jonathan Over Seized Nigerian Children.
- Appealing to the Nigerian President on behalf of the Musas (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Solicitor makes False Allegations so that Judge imprisons Maurice (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Maurice forms another K-Team to get the Musa Family back to Nigeria (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Social workers afraid to blow the whistle (victims-unite.net)
- How Haringey Council makes Adoption easy by Stealing Children (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- British Govt Detains Nigerian Couple’s Six Children – published by Nigerian Sunday paper (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)