Human Rights Activist Norman Scarth writes Admirably to HMP Cardiff

Maurice Kirk & Norman Scarth outside the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand in London

Norman Scarth knows what hell holes prisons are. He has only recently been put there on highly questionable grounds, resulting in a lot of support and public outcries.

He now faxed this admirable page to the Governor of HMP Cardiff, reminding him of his powers and duties – partly formulated in the Nuremberg Trials!

In 2009, Norman had helped Maurice get out of the psychiatric clinic. Will Norman’s magic wand of eloquence help Maurice as he is  expected to face the forensic psychiatrist responsible in Cardiff Magistrates Court on Nov. 10th?

Whilst in prison, Maurice wrote this Chronology of Collusion – Or Shall we Dare Call it Conspiracy?

See Dr. Tegwyn Williams, Director of Caswell Clinic on Maurice’s website.

These WANTED posters are now the object of contention of ‘harassing Dr Williams’, even though Maurice had checked with police officers about their lawfulness.

Another example for criminals criminalising victims. I begin to think that there is no chance for justice in the UK…

This entry was posted in Human Rights Convention and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Human Rights Activist Norman Scarth writes Admirably to HMP Cardiff

Hi. Norman.
    Article 6. Right to a Fair Trial. Everyone charged with
    a Criminal Offence has the following minimum Rights.

(d) to examine or have examined witnesses against him and to obtain
    the attendance and examination of witnesses on his behalf under the
    same conditions as those against him;

Maurice is being subjected to Article 3. torture violations, no-one
    absolutely no-one can be Subjected to Cruel- Degrading Inhuman
    Treatment. ( that includes being de-graded as-to having a mental
    handicap for persecution- oppression – tyrannical purposes ) Maurice
    is being subjected to.

As an individual that has been tortured, and found to be so by a Judge.
    I feel I am an important witness for Maurice, there is also your goodself.

Maurice needs to issues witness requests formaly ASAP, I will attend, but
    others will object ! and Maurice must issue ” Witness Summons,s”

There are many- many victims of the establishment that can establish
    conspiracy to pervert justice, concealing offences, torture, etc.etc.

Maurice needs urgently to set the wheels of LAW in motion ,before he is steamrolled into a mental unit. Remember a Mental Record is a death
    sentence in that you are the ” walking dead ” no longer able to give
    any evidence in any hearing !. That is the criminal purpose going on right
    now in S.Wales.

Furthermore the Defence to any charge of Harrasment is : I was following
    a lawful course of action. re: highlighting, ECHR violations, torture etc. in
    the UK. because the Authorities give immunity from prosecution for such
    offences under the false flag / guise of ” Not in the Public Interest ”

In other-words it is “Not in the Public Interest ” because the Public will
    realise we are secretly enslaved by corrupt judges, police, solicitors etc.
    in direct defiance of the Rights of European Citizens. We are All Europeans
    no matter what pratts think, just look at your Passport.

Witness to such treatment. Dafydd Morgan. David Binder. One criminal copper in Crewe PC. Balmer. when interviewing myself kept suggesting
    to me ” I had noises in my head ” thats how desperate that piece of s–t
    was to get a confession from me for assualt, when he knew dam well I
    had made a “perfect Citizens Arrest ” in the end Balmer conspired with
    David Beardmore, Irene Latham, Diedri Mann, Alan Wenham and others
    to commit perjury and perverting justice ! Oh yes. I need to be a witness
    Maurice. It will lift the lid on the whole sorry state of Britain, and whatsmore
    the gutless press can publish, if it was said in a Magistrates Court, and not
    a secret family court !

2. earthlinggb says:

Please understand before throwing tantrums that this is for the purpose of HELPING. It is just damned frustrating when the help is there and is ignored because so many refuse to listen and understand.

• I have read your blog earthlinggb and comment as follows:-

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” (according to Einstein).

1. Insanity is also trying to make sense of your blog!

2. Statutes are merely a way of implementing law – the reference you make to them (first paragraph) makes no sense whatsoever.

3. Why bother selecting sentences and paragraphs of legal documents to emphasise your point? It is a childish trick and achieves nothing – you are quoting state documents to defend your position that the state is corrupt.

4. This “birth registry” paranoia is absolute rubbish. Do you seriously think that if you have a child and do not register their birth, then they become immune to the law? It is complete madness!

Sabine and others may or may not be effective – I am not sure I care either way, but at least they are (mostly) on the same planet as the rest of us!

• earthlinggb says:

I have absolutely no doubt that you find many things very difficult to grasp even when it is placed right in front of your nose. I can only take responsibility for my explanation but not for your understanding. Perhaps two degrees ensures I understand and pick up things rather easily whereas many won’t. I guess, then, they did do me some good.
        Taking your points one by one (for the sake of others who just MAY have the grey matter to grasp what is being explained):

2. The reference I make to statutes makes EVERY sense. Statutes come and statutes go. One government makes a “law” under statute and another repeals it. They are NOT LAW they are rules of society created by government for the most part and not by the people. LAW, on the other hand, is that COMMON LAW which has been created by the people over hundreds of years and is COMMON SENSE. The “laws” the government create today have no founding in the originating law of the land and neither are they mostly consented to. They are FORCED upon us. It is through a constructed LEGAL SYSTEM which each and every one of us knows is highly corrupt, that they implement these “laws”.

3.Why bother selecting sentences from legal documents etc to emphasise my point? BECAUSE, if it were not clearly shown in their own documents, from which one can then point to and illustrate from, then what would be the damned point? It is precisely the fact that one can use their own documents and statements to expose what they have done. Are you logically incapable? A “childish trick”? What on earth is wrong with your capacity to deduce from evidence and logical extrapolation? Or is it simply that you do not wish to have a solution? For that solution is staring you in the face and you are simply refusing to acknowledge it. Similar to Sabine in fact. Makes one wonder!

4. A statement of “absolute rubbish” does not quite hold any water. Here’s a statement: “You’re a gay, transvestite banker!”. Does that hold water? I’d guess not (holds a funny picture in my head nevertheless).
        Again, USE LOGIC! The UN states that LEGALLY the child does not exist. That child, therefore, according to the UN and the legal world, CANNOT BE CONFERRED NY RIGHTS OF ANY KIND. IT CANNOT BE PROTECTED IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM BY THE LEGAL SYSTEM BECAUSE THE LEGAL SYSTEM DOES NOT RECOGNISE IT. THEREFORE – LOGICALLY (for anyone with an ounce of logic in their brain) THEY CANNOT REASONABLY JUSTIFY IN ANY WAY THAT THAT CHILD IS THEN LIABLE (and UNDERSTAND THIS FOR ONCE) WITHIN THE L E G A L WORLD! We are not TALKING about the LAW, we are talking about the LEGAL WORLD OF STATUTES ENFORCED UPON US. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT BEING IMMUNE FROM REAL LAW WHICH IS THERE TO PROTECT FROM ANY HARM INJURY OR LOSS.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THICK?

• Hehehe – keep your tights on – getting angry and trying to be insulting does you no favours at all. I don’t have 2 degrees, I have just one …. and a measured IQ if 156 – (I thought I had better mention this as you obviously enjoy a bit of “willy measuring.”)

I suspect that neither of your degrees is held in English – just a guess of course.

Lets have a look at some of your responses shall we? First of all, let us examine your confusion about common law. You are quite right that the British Constitution was built on common law, but I don’t think you grasp where the common law came from. Now – read this next bit carefully – the common law has grown in the UK over centuries by the use of precedents. This means that one of the ways we interpret law is to look back in time to see how it was interpreted in the past. Here’s the interesting bit …… we are looking at how STATUTES were interpreted in the past. So, Mr Thicky, today’s common law is based entirely on statute.

Incidentally – no government has ever made a law under statute, they make statutes under law.

There is no charge for this lesson, but do try to understand it before replying with more drivel.

3. earthlinggb says:

Here’s a further couple of things to ponder over you idiot:

2. Do you believe (and take very strong note of the word “believe” here) in AGW? That is human induced global warming? Or now, since it isn’t warming but cooling (oops!) we’ll call it “Climate Change”. Well do you? I’m sure an incompetent prat like you will.

• If anyone believes that we are subjected to human induced global warming then they are deserving of your contempt. I suppose the law of averages dictates that you will get at least one thing right!

• earthlinggb says:

LIsten jerk, you start the “insults”. I just rack it up a notch or two. I think you must have misread the IQ read out. It had a decimal point in it.
        No willy measuring intended. It’s just many people make assumptions regarding who they are speaking to or their IQ – very much as you did. I hold no interest now in my “education” level provided by this state. But people love a PhD don’t they? Even if it’s in the fecal matter of gulls (yes there is such a PhD).
        Yes Common law is and was based upon statute but that began in very different and simpler times as you allude to. Common law is now derided in our courts as I would think you SHOULD know. It is now essentially, replaced by Civil law and when the EU firmly takes a grip it will CEASE to exist altogether! The Common law has, as one of its fundamentals, JURY TRIALS. How many of those do you see in this country today except for criminal trials? Yet a magistrate will jail someone for an issue which is entirely non criminal. They, in fact, will not even hear a case many times because the defendant does not acknowledge the charge. The courts will then leave it until a point that they demand you appear for a non crime so as to allow them to part you from your money. If then you do not appear, they hold you in contempt of court which they deem a criminal offence. So you go to jail for something which was NEVER a crime in the first place but you know they will not listen and simply fine you summarily. But you don’t follow that do you?
        They have, then, developed and expanded statute out of all recognition while they DO NOT keep to the constitutional law and will ignore it and compartmentalize hearings into simply reading a statute and no more. You do not grasp this though do you?

So what about that tenner?

While. finally, if you do not accept AGW, then I assume you must be breaking the “law” by not paying your car taxes, insurance etc? Or do you simply accept all the statute law which has added all that additional cost to you based on bullshit? After all, the law is the law right? Oh and all those green taxes applied to air travel now. I guess you don’t fly either. That’s all REAL law isn’t it? After all, it’s all passed as Acts and based on Statute so it must be real. Why on earth are you suggesting you don’t believe in AGW then?

You’re STILL incompetent!

4. 1. I’ve lost a tenner. So under law, I want you to give me a tenner of yours to compensate me. Ok? Are you cool with that you incapable idiot?

Wha’ the f………….. is this all about ?????

You’re a sandwich short of a picnic I think!

• earthlinggb says:

And there is the incapability to think on technicolour display. I asked you that question. It is very very simple now why don’t you answer it? WOULD YOU accept a law which suggested you compensate me for my loss of a tenner? Christ man you’re dumb!

5. earthlinggb says:

Ok one last attempt on this to try and get through your thick skulls:

Consider a person born in the UK whose parents never registered their birth.

Ask yourself: Does the state have any right to tax that person in any shape or form?
    Does the state have any right at all to apply any statute (outside of Common law) on that person? So let’s say any CIVIL statute for now.

Just answer the fricking question!

I don’t know where you fellas get the strength from.

7. Pingback: Maurice Kirk: Chronology of Collusion – Or Shall we Dare Call it Conspiracy? « Escapee's Blog

8. It’s sport JM. People like earthlinggb are just so very easy to wind up – then they start getting all confused

9. Jeez – you are a humourless bunch of old farts on here …. and what is with you lot and penises? This site should be called Weirdos Unite!

As for it “happening to me” – I can confidently predict that I won’t …… because I am not some sort of delusional paranoid dimwit.

You really should read through a lot of the posts and comments on this site – you will soon discover the common thread!

To notthinkingaloud.

You are the Weird imbecile, that try,s to ignore
    Dunblane, Madelane MCann, James Bulger, and other criminal paedophiles.

You probably believe Harold Shipman was a first class Doctor. You no
    doubt get extreme pleasure when someones home has been stolen by use of the Land Registry, No doubt you cracked-up with mirth when Cheshire Building Society collapsed after being de-frauded of £50 Million, likewise
    the millions of people reduced to poverty after their company pension funds
    were looted by bogus bankruptcies. And of course the innocent Birmingham
    six, imprisoned by lying conniving bent coppers to dam incompetent and
    lazy to catch the real criminals, Oh and dont forget Steve Downing or
    Stephen Kisko innocent men imprisoned. Their families are the victims
    You insult with your rubbish, Are you a bent copper ? sicko judge ?
    cheating solicitor ? or a Paedo. enjoying victims frustration and suffering ?

You no doubt dream of seeing a grieving widow, who,s husband committed
    suicide because he lost his home and business due to false tax demands.

Another Oh ! dont forget the Mad Swordsman, Robert Ashman, who did the
    right thing by killing a fraudster MPs agent after Robert had shown his MP
    how the banks and courts had stolen his home, These are the victims
    you get your sick pleasures from, If you don,t like Victims Unite
    disappear like Justice. Just Ice, a solid block, that melts into water and
    then Vaporises into the ether you sorry bastard.

11. Ssshhhhhhh Peter – calm down. It is not the victims that make me chuckle, it’s strange little wankers like you. God help them all if they have weirdos like you fighting their corner.

What the fuck has Maddy McCann being stolen from a room in Portugal got to do with injustice in the UK – or Harold Shipman being a murdering psycho? Get a grip man, you are firing off in all directions – don’t try and connect every single thing to a corrupt judiciary. Are any the ‘victims’ on here victims of their own actions or inactions, or is it always someone else’s fault?

By the way – I think the most revealing and disgraceful thing about you is contained in your last message. You think that Robert Ashman did the right thing by sticking a samurai sword into a completely innocent MP’s agent. The MP was NOT a fraudster, he just did not believe Mr Ashman. The MP had, in fact, written a character reference for Mr Ashman after he had attacked a tax collector and broken his ribs, but you think he was right to murder not even the MP who had the temerity to disagree with him, but his poor agent. You are a fucking disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself, you little scumbag. Ashman got what he deserved – he is a murderer who did not have his home stolen by the banks and courts. He just went in over his head and failed to pay his debts.

Thanks for Confirming Your Handicap. To respond within 15 minutes orso
    just proves you are a sick, sorry, layabout, with nothing else to do.

Try pulling wings off flies, or putting a pound of butter up a wild cats arse
    with a hot knife ! there must be many many things for your enjoyment
    try collecting names off grave stones, remembering 5million names of
    gas chamber victims, Victims are just that Victims ! and you are a
    Victim of a sick mind, trapped into enjoying destruction, mayhem. misery
    of decent people, I am so pleased because most victims understand their
    circumstances, but you are that sad sack of shit that was borne a victim
    and will for ever remain one, trapped into your own cess pit !

And You will never ever have a responce from myself again, I am the little
    red git fixed to your left shoulder, right next to the big chip, you call a head.

If you were an animal I would ask the Vet to put you out of your misery !

Just to spoil your enjoyment, as you exist in misery, enjoy your handicap

Oh and claim benefit for your handicap, then you can boast about it to honest hard working taxpayers that finance your sick mind and provide entertainment
    for your disturbed pleasures !

bye bye.

Oh and of course those wonderfull MPs did,nt fiddle there expences
    did they ?
    Your not an MP by any chance are you ? if so do a
    John Stonehouse, but don,t leave your foul clothes on the beach, they
    would be a health hazzard

• It’s a shame you are admitting defeat Peter …. and I noticed you failed to respond to the fact that the poor man who was murdered was NOT an MP – but the truth is probably not that important to you.

A completely innocent man went to work one morning and was speared to death by a maniac and you think this was a good thing.

You are a fucking sicko!

13. Pingback: Your story is not unknown! The world is watching and demands justice for you! | Bishop Gloria Musa and Husband want to go back Home – WITH their Children!

14. Steve H says:

The Below was dated 20th October. Is it ‘contrition’ or a cheap trick?
    Dear Steve

I saw Maurice in HMP Cardiff yesterday where he is facing an allegation re “Harassment of Dr T Williams”, with a trial date set for Nov 10th, but bail refused, as on his blog.

He’s been refused access to law books and is asking for any relevant case law and information.

He’d appreciate if you could write to him

AT7306AT HMP Cardiff Know Road South Glamorgan CF24 0UG

I owe you an apology for I didn’t believe you when you said that you had spoken to Norman who suggested that “we make it up”. I am truly sorry. But I do NOT need you to tell me which books to read. I have my mathematics / software work as my prime agenda and only do the victims work to keep my spirit amused. But I do it MY WAY and HATE being told what to do by anybody on this planet. If people can’t appreciate what I’m doing, I can’t help it. At least I’ve tried my best.

With best wishes,

Sabine

• earthlinggb says:

“But I do it MY WAY and HATE being told what to do by anybody on this planet.”

Just about sums it up in my view. Advice and info which is not in your narrowly focused and, ultimately, impotent focus on “symptoms” and you don’t wish to know. You perceive it as being told what to do and are one stubborn individual. Yet, you suggest Albert Burgess doesn’t listen?
      You waste these good people’s time who have had so many issues having them think that, somehow, you can get the very system which is causing it to hear pleadings to stop causing it. You ask corruption to stop being corrupt? HOW NAIVE! How BLOODY NAIVE!

15. Della Pedated says:

Steve, I am assuming that the response from Sabine has been pasted here from an email. One thing strikes me, Sabine does not want to listen to anyone or their advice!!! Isn’t this partly the reason the EU and Britain are in such a financial mess?
    Neither the politicians nor the bankers listen to the messages from the “coal face”. Now they expect Jo public to bail them out of this mess, where else are THEY going to get the money? Remember what happened in GERMANY prior to World War ll, the German dictatorship printed money on money on money. Hitler and his henchmen probably said “We are going to do it our way, and no one is going to tell us what to do!!” We all know the outcome then, what about now? They didn’t listen for the past 30 years and they are not listening now.

• Dear Della

I’d like to suggest that people are individuals above and beyond their nationality.

I’d also like to suggest that I have NOTHING to do with what my ancestors did in the name of ‘Germany’.

Regarding Steve, I have had more than enough unwanted phone calls from him. If he chooses to publish my email to him, fine.

Regarding the understanding of the money supply and what happened with the Germany inflation, I am sorry to say that you need a lot more re-thinking instead of just echoing what you’ve been fed to think.

Google for the history of usury for a start!

Thank you for your interest!

• Della Pedated says:

Sabine,
        You are an unknown to me, I had no idea of your origins. Democracy is doomed once the undemocratic practice of lobbying members of a nations administration, especially lobbying with financial inducements and for financial interests. I guess we can say goodbye to the once heralded forte of British justice, fairness and democracy and say hello to financial slavery.

Regarding the understanding of money and the supply thereof, where do you suppose money comes from, real monetary value? Off the printing presses, no doubt you will cry! But we all know that a nation’s wealth only comes from it’s resources and the work done by it’s people. There comes a time when expansion of an economy reaches its limit and the only reason for expansion is to pay the interest on the money created and loaned by the financiers. This means of exchange has been exploited by the greedy financiers who have neither the appetite nor the guts to do honest work like the rest of us. Governments have been suborned by those greedy bankers into doing their will to create laws to favour the bankers and their monetary system of usury.

I am well aware of the history of usury, I am also aware that in every religious code, bar one, usury is forbidden. When you have a road map to follow why ignore it? It was put there for a purpose; we now see the folly in its disregard.

“Our plans miscarry because we have no aim. When the captain of the ship knows not which port he is making for, no wind is the right wind” Senecca (4 BC – 65 AD)

• Steve H says:

Sabine – Try reading an original ‘Law book’ [Its not maths] from the All England Law Reports from 1939 – I have a pristine copy of it. Ref Myers V Ellman. The subject matter is “Usury”.

16. Pingback: The Police State in Action: Silenced for he Knows too Much | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police

17. Steve H says:

Sabine – we all know about usury – what have you done about it for the past 10 years save the ‘hot air’ ‘discussions about it in Parliament. You should have read some books about History – then you would have a greater perspective that a Blinkered Mathematician.

18. Pingback: Police State in Action: Norman Scarth lured out of ‘sheltered flat’ to be arrested!!! « Victims Unite!

19. Sabine – I would shut this site down if I were you – then these miserable, bitter, mean spirited and spiteful individuals (who certainly know who they are) can do something other than complain about you and your efforts. At least you are doing something. Maybe they will set up and run their own sites and invite you to comment and complain about them ….. or would that be too much to ask?

20. Della Pedated says:

Thinking about MONEY, Sabine, here is a Primer for you!!

A Primer: Understanding Derivatives

Heidi is the proprietor of a bar in Detroit …

She realizes that virtually all of her customers are unemployed alcoholics and, as such, can no longer afford to patronize her bar.

To solve this problem, she comes up with a new marketing plan that allows her customers to drink now, but pay later.

Heidi keeps track of the drinks consumed on a ledger (thereby granting the customers loans).

Word gets around about Heidi’s “drink now, pay later” marketing strategy and, as a result, increasing numbers of customers flood into Heidi’s bar. Soon she has the largest sales volume for any bar in Detroit .

By providing her customers freedom from immediate payment demands, Heidi gets no resistance when, at regular intervals, she substantially increases her prices for wine and beer, the most consumed beverages.

Consequently, Heidi’s gross sales volume increases massively.

A young and dynamic vice-president at the local bank recognizes that these customer debts constitute valuable future assets and increases Heidi’s borrowing limit.

He sees no reason for any undue concern because he has the debts of the unemployed alcoholics as collateral!

At the bank’s corporate headquarters, expert traders figure a way to make huge commissions, and transform these customer loans into DRINKBONDS.

These “securities” then are bundled and traded on international securities markets.

Naive investors don’t really understand that the securities being sold to them as “AAA Secured Bonds” really are debts of unemployed alcoholics. Nevertheless, the bond prices continuously climb – and the securities soon become the hottest-selling items for some of the nation’s leading brokerage houses.

One day, even though the bond prices still are climbing, a risk manager at the original local bank decides that the time has come to demand payment on the debts incurred by the drinkers at Heidi’s bar. He so informs Heidi.

Heidi then demands payment from her alcoholic patrons. But, being unemployed alcoholics — they cannot pay back their drinking debts.

Since Heidi cannot fulfill her loan obligations she is forced into bankruptcy. The bar closes and Heidi’s 11 employees lose their jobs.

Overnight, DRINKBOND prices drop by 90%.

The collapsed bond asset value destroys the bank’s liquidity and prevents it from issuing new loans, thus freezing credit and economic activity in the community.

The suppliers of Heidi’s bar had granted her generous payment extensions and had invested their firms’ pension funds in the BOND securities.

They find they are now faced with having to write off her bad debt and with losing over 90% of the presumed value of the bonds.

Her wine supplier also claims bankruptcy, closing the doors on a family business that had endured for three generations, her beer supplier is taken over by a competitor, who immediately closes the local plant and lays off 150 workers.

Fortunately though, the bank, the brokerage houses and their respective executives are saved and bailed out by a multibillion dollar no-strings attached cash infusion from the government.

The funds required for this bailout are obtained by new taxes levied on employed, middle-class, nondrinkers who have never been in Heidi’s bar.

Now do you understand?

• A great analogy Della – apart from the fact that even the ‘drunks’ lose everything in the real world!

• Steve H says:

May I make a suggestion to all who comment here – “ignore Mr Nothinkingaloud’s” – comments – he adds nothing of value or content save his bilge.
        I vote that Sabine bans him from this forum.

21. Hey Steve, great to hear from you again. You always add so very much to this forum …. oh, hang on – no you don’t.

I’ve got a suggestion for you. Why don’t you do us all a favour – and fuck off. You really are a lowlife piece of scum aren’t you. What did my comment have to do with you?

You vote that Sabine bans me – your sheer arrogance knows no bounds does it – you just cannot keep your nasty little nose out of other people’s business. Is the highlight of your meagre existence I wonder – posting your mean, spiteful comments on here?

22. Jean James says:

Sabine, one of your other articles makes reference to this video wherein John Hemming, MP, speaks publicly about corruption in the family courts.

He mentions that much of the corruption is caused because “consultants” are willing to lie and make false reports BECAUSE LOCAL AUTHORITIES ARE PAYING THEM and they want more business in the future.

I have personally encountered this with a grovelling so-called mediator in a legal case. They do what they are paid to do; they pander to who is paying their fees, and they want to come back for more. They will do anything for money.

I would think it is pretty obvious that this is what happened with the false report that Dr. Tegwyn Williams has made.

I suggest that, under the Freedom of Information Act, Maurice’s McKenzie Friends (or others) may be able to ask questions about how many times Tegwyn Williams has been consulted by the authority that used his report against Maurice, the dates, and how much he was paid.

Thank you to Mr. Hemming for bringing other cases out into the open. Now we all know for sure that these are the corrupt games that are being played.

• JM says:

nice idea in theory, but when anybody asks them for information (such as who are you?) they just kick, rape and torture the shit out of you…..they’re never going to release evidence against themselves….

all i can think is to do it via a proxy, like MSM often do….not info specifically about him but generally abt all the consultants…..say you’re making soem kind of documentary something….but not that (as they’re reading these fucking boards so they’ll be expecting it….)
      but that’s only if you have the resources to set up a proxy org…..

• MANY THANKS INDEED, Jean!

Most constructive suggestion!

• Steve H says:

The UK’s Governement and Judiciary ‘Collectively’ have a big problem with the Data Protection Act 1998 (Jack Straw et cohorts).

The UK.s Audit Commission and every UK Local Council (Under the LGA) and the EU have an even bigger outsourcing problem – Mouc[h]el[L]

23. Jean James says:

If they were not so corrupt, the public wouldn’t have to keep asking questions.

I made a Freedom of Information request a few years after the event !
    The obviously new person in charge of the office did not recognise my
    name and sent to me the absolute proof of a conspiracy to pervert justice.

Crewe & Nantwich BC. has pursued me relentlessly since 1999 after I
    witheld £ 50 from my Council Tax. ( this portion went to Cheshire police )

I was the victim of a ” blackmail attempt by the chief Constable Nigel Burgess
    for approx. £ 3000, monies due to court costs he obtained by deception and
    perjury after I had sued him for gross negligence, this took place in the
    Bedford County Court and the bent judge was named DJ.Gill. who threw out
    my claim and awarded costs to ” blackmailer ” Burgess.

This was the first time my suspicions of corrupt judiciary & civil servants was
    confirmed, since then I have documented and recorded the absolute proof
    the Govnt. and ALL it,s agencies are absolutely corrupt, Tax, County Courts,
    Prisons, police jeeeeez ! they are all laughing policemen at the stupidity
    of the British public !

Anyway after being imprisoned on perjured testimony twice, subjected to
    false CCJ,s, Tax demands You name it. I managed to get a Crown Court
    hearing in Chester before bent judge Elgan Edwards, I had summoned
    14 witness,s re: Article 6. Right to a Fair Trial. every witness applied to
    have their summons,s set- aside and 14 witness summon were set aside
    in Warrington Crown Court by bent judge Woodward.

David Beardmore solicitor and employee of Crewe & Nantwich BC sent an
    e-mail to seven witness,s saying If they sent their witness summons,s to
    him he would apply on behalf of them all to get them set-aside,. And I
    have copies of seven absolutely identical set-aside applications and the
    only difference is the signature- name on each one. This is a Conspiracy
    to Pervert Justice that several individuals have been involved in for some
    time .

The Conspirators are. Allan Wenham. Irene Latham, Phillip Cottrell.
    Riddel Graham, David Beardmore, Peter Kent, Deirdi Mann, David Brickhill.
    John Hammond. Not forgetting Edward Timpson MP & Barrister

Now if that is dishonest in anyway it is libel ! but I will guarantee you all
    only silence from the conspirators will prevail, they are not wanting a spell in
    HMP Strangeways or similar.

I do understand that this example of the facts will draw viscious comments
    from our handicapped victims, you know who they are ! snag is truth
    hurts.

Jean James advice to ask for all documents concerning yourself held by
    Govnt. agencies under the Freedom of Information Act is very worthwhile
    indeed !

Now if the Website detractors send their mailing address, I will forward them
    copies of set-aside applications.

25. Jean James says:

It is after all information that must be given in order to make the process transparent. If it is someone other than a victim of Dr. Williams who is asking, then there should be no reason why the request should not be granted.

From my limited knowledge, if the information requested is about oneself, then it is called a Subject Access request and not a Freedom of Information request.

I am sure Sabine or one of Maurice’s supporters could ask for this information on this site http://www.whatdotheyknow.com

It is a matter of justifying monies spent on consultants. If public monies are spent, then the public should be entitled to know what the fees are and how many reports are being purchased. It is no different from justifying any other supplier of goods or services.

I hardly see how they can start blackmailing and threatening a member of the public for answering legitimate questions about expenditures and purchase decisions. It is a purchase using public money.

Someone should also ask what alternative consultants are available as potential contractors, and how the purchase decision was made to choose Dr. Williams over anyone else.

Also ask who else with similar qualifications has been used as a consultant. Ask about their financial arrangements too.

The website is underused by Victims Unite. However, I see Paul R-J puts it to very good use.

I’ve suggested it before, but nobody seems to use this very valuable tool. It is how the journalists get their information. It’s as if everyone is too lazy to be bothered – yet it bears fruit.

This very valuable tool needs sharpening !

Anyone seeing todays papers and last nights Panorama would have seen
    bent coppers being allowed to resign ! or quit before they were pushed.

This allows these criminals We trusted to escape justice and to collect their
    pensions they obtained under false pretences ( fraud ) they were no more a
    policeman than a priest child shagger ! notice I did not mention catholic, because church of England, methodists, baptist, boy scout troop leaders,
    public school teachers, choir masters , etc are all known by the general public
    as child abusers.

Peter Fahy chief constable of Gtr. Manchester Police says ” it is not in the
    public interest to prosecute these bent coppers because of the costs to
    the public purse ( he means of course all those defence lawyers getting
    paid via. the legal aid fraud ) public money wasted on lost causes seeing
    bent coppers answering to the law ”

And of course the general public finding out just how much they are being treated with contempt .

Peter Fahy Chief Constable of Gtr. Manchester, ex, Chief Constable of
    Cheshire. is a bent copper protecting ex. Chief Constable of Cheshire
    BLACKMAILER Nigel Burgess.

How about that then Fraudulent Fahy. Bent copper.

Signed Peter Oakes.
    Victims Unite.
    See you in court arsehole.

I don,t think so ! that will realy reveal the facts. not the police truth.

FACTS.

• JM says:

that panorama programme barely scraped the proverbial iceberg…..numerous murders covered up and far worse!

and that ‘volunteer’ pigyob….who was eventually sentenced to 3 years, out fter seven months apparently….a) that seemed a lil excessive (you get less for murdering someone with a car fr example) b) and why wasn’t the other two sentenced to the same? they did exactly the same/ joint enterprise law…..and that happens dozens of times eevry single day all over the country…..they did faar worse to me on repeated occasions….so pretty obvious somebody with the power just didn’t like that particular pigyob!!!

beeb just showing them to be the blatant propaganda arm again, by only barely touching on a few of the least serious cases….never mind justifying/ condoning and encouraging thecurrent state of affairs…..like that guy, allegedly a pigyob no identifying marks charging into peoples’ houses b4 the paramedic with weapons….no id, no announcemnt never mind a warrant or asking permision or anything like that with the smug twats behind them filiming it/ raping wwith a camera for broadcast….i’d defend myself for a lot less now!

27. earthlinggb says:

None of you may understand what I am saying in my blogs but by god Thomas Paine does. And frankly, I’d rather have one Thomas Paine appreciating what I’m saying than a million Sabine McNeils!

Once you grasp this and get it into your heads, the approach you take for attacking this con, this corruption, changes dramatically and FAR FAR more potently! However, it’s entirely up to you and your capability (or lack thereof) to understand it.
    It’s certainly hard work trying to help people particularly when they show no interest in being helped – to the point of disdain.

28. Thomas Paine does understand what you are saying in your blogs???? He’s been DEAD for over 200 years, so how does that work?

You really need to understand the difference between the present and the past you know.

Incidentally, I love the arrogance of your last comment – if people don’t understand your rubbish, it is because they are intellectually inferior to you. Have you considered that maybe, just maybe …….. it really is rubbish!

By the way, if I was in trouble with the law/state, I’d be calling Sabine before you and that is a racing certainty.

29. Pingback: When the State is wrong, it is dangerous to be right | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police

30. Pingback: Are there human rights for Prisoners in the UK??? « Victims Unite!

31. Pingback: Please support this Man. For you or yours could be next! « Victims Unite!

32. Pingback: It’s the Whistleblower Treatment: prison to section and avoid trials, especially juries! | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police

33. Pingback: Can we Prevent the Magistrates Court in Cardiff from “Sectioning” Maurice into Oblivion? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police

34. Pingback: Encouragement from a WWII Veteran: ‘Quislings’ (worst kind of traitor) who now rule Britain | This Nigerian Family wants to go Home – WITH their Six Kidnapped Children!

35. Pingback: Norman Scarth on BBC – albeit for the somewhat wrong reasons « Victims Unite!

36. Pingback: WHO POLICES the Police, Judges the Judges and Governs the Governors? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police

37. Pingback: WHAT DO Maurice Kirk and Brian Pead have in common? Unlawfully imprisoned Litigants in Person! | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police