Norman Scarth, the WWII veteran who fled the country he fought for, keeps calling them Quislings, a term coined by The Times in 1940: “To writers, the word Quisling is a gift from the gods. If they had been ordered to invent a new word for traitor…they could hardly have hit upon a more brilliant combination of letters. Aurally it contrives to suggest something at once slippery and tortuous,” as the wisdom of Wikipedia tells us.
Slippery, yes, as experienced by fob off letters and emails:
- not our remit
- not my constituency
- don’t deal with individual cases.
Tortuous, even more:
- Maurice J Kirk BVScwho doesn’t mind going to prison for his principles, is on hunger strike again, for he is being treated abominably – while trying to get compensation for his fraudulent imprisonment and incarceration in a psychiatric clinic in 2009 and 20 years of Police harassment in South Wales
- he is being held for an unspecified reason and unable to apply for bail, for the CPS would have to state WHY he is being held
- his remand warrant was signed by the Clerk of the Magistrates Court and states MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, but he has not been assessed; the Tottenham Police Station assessment (where he was held as he was helping the Musas) was unsatisfactory and asked for a full mental health assessment; but in Cardiff, people would like to rely on that report by that doctor whose name must not be mentioned – of September 09)
- the ‘restraining order’ that was supposed to be the reason for all sorts of changes to the website never was administered to him; that’s why he has never seen any document stating why he is being held;
- just as with the Musas: first you do the dirty deed, then you invent and fabricate ‘allegations’ and ‘evidence’;
- The Musas are being held on remand since 29th November 2011, only for Haringey Council to cover up their wrong-doings and to get the children adopted
- an American woman was locked up by Barnet Council so that they could take her son unencumbered
- Robert Green is in prison because he has been exposing the crimes against Hollie Greig – which for some ‘strange’ reason cannot be viewed in Germany…
Norman writes from abroad:
This is not Law, but War - by Quislings against the British people. Until the British people wake up to that fact there is no hope. Maurice Kirk, Robert Green et al are Prisoners of War. You may obey the law & follow the rules, but the Quislings do not. When going to court, we are fighting on THEIR ground, under THEIR rules, with Quislings as referees & Quisling coppers to put the boot in, if you complain. We did not beat Hitler in the courts. More was necessary. More is necessary now.
There is a SLIGHT chance it can be done without violence. If you would like to know how, please contact me. When France & Norway had been defeated & occupied (as Britain has been defeated & occupied now), Free French & Free Norwegians fought on, some secretly in their homelands, some from abroad. How many Free Britons are there? Are you a Quisling – or a Maquisard?
The bombs that destroyed Dresden were dropped by US and UK bombers. But who built them where? My mum put damp diapers before her mouth to get out of there with me in a pram…
- a 15-year old girl is suicidal in ‘care’ and afraid of Social Services, her Foster ‘carers’; but Police are only worried about what is put up on Facebook
- a mother is threatened with jail for her children communicate on Facebook
- Vicky Haigh was given three years in jail even though she is perfectly innocent – but ‘the system of Quislings’ is stronger…
- Completely unacceptable statistics about child ‘protection’ (victims-unite.net)
- In prison since 28th November 2011 and Robert Green since Friday 17 Feb (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Why Should the Innocent Pay So Much? (radicalglasgowblog.blogspot.com)
- Home Secretary pledges to end ‘family rights’ bar on deportation (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Europe’s poignant wake-up call (oyiabrown.wordpress.com)
- It’s a Fit Up: excellent article about another shocking imprisonment (victims-unite.net)
- How can this possibly be permitted in a supposedly free society? (victims-unite.net)
- Immediate Release-Hunger strike by more than 200 political prisoners in Maharashtra (kractivist.wordpress.com)