Bernard Reemtsma may sound familiar to smokers, especially German ones. But Stuart Wilkie, formerly a ski racer with a spinal injury and Chairman of the Justice Society in Scotland, is now fighting a man who claims to have that name in Norfolk. Mr Reemtsma seems to have paid a few people to get what he wants, never mind his neighbours: he wants their land and their house. What does it take to do so?
In a nutshell:
- pay people to use brute force and a bulldozer to remove a fence
- pay lawyers
- bribe Court staff, Judges and the Land Registry to ignore the Rule of Law
- ask for us McKenzie Friends to come to the rescue…
In 2 pages here.
Then there is this English Patriot in Germany Mike James who published rather explosive material in 2004. I found it, after it had been suggested to me that Bush blackmailed Blair into Iraq and Afghanistan by threatening to publish the UK list of some 763 “VIP Paedophiles”. Thus I can guide readers to
- 2003: Are Paedophiles Running Blair’s War Machine?
- 2004: Revealed: British Premier Gordon Brown is a Paedophile – with links regarding Britain’s War Room and Elite Paedophilia
Gordon Brown, the current British Prime Minister, is a practising paedophile whose activities are known not only to the British, American and Israeli intelligence services, but also by Rupert Murdoch and his senior editor at the Sunday Times.
- Blair’s Protection of Elite Paedophile Rings Spells the End of His Career
- Dunblane update: Police involved in Paedophile Ring
which leads us to the Hillsborough drama, the lack and cover-up of its investigation and the current mood regarding the unwillingness of Police to investigate crime, never mind their collusion with Social Services and Prisons to snatch children and criminalise their parents…
Remember also that since March 2011, 91 MPs have signed an Early Day Motion asking for a Royal Commission on Policing – similar to the one carried out in 1996 on New South Wales Police. That resulted in three clearly entitled reports: corruption, reform and … paedophilia.
The most popular German blog on internet news is undoubtedly Der Honigmann sagt – an amazing collection of ‘full spectrum’ items by a free spirit who also was a beekeeper at some time. Hence the title ‘honey man’. There, an article suggested that 105 children are taken a day!
And now I have discovered the similarly popular exquisitely English blog Hat 4 UK- A diary of deception and distortion – or The Slog – Evidenced bollocks destruction – with a remarkable memory of Glienicker Brücke, the most memorable bridge between East and West Berlin which I still very much enjoy crossing now.
May our joint German – British on-line efforts eventually ensure that war atrocities will stop, especially if they are fuelled by the ‘urges’ of paedophiles who, really, need to heal their inner child instead of hurting others’…
However, my most recent shocks were
- not only Tony Farrell in the UK being dismissed by Yorkshire Police because of his suggestion that “the enemy is within”
- also German Member of Bundestag Hermann Scheer who died at 66, suggesting the same, as well as talking about Secret Armies
- this was the subject of a PhD and book in 10 languages by Swiss historian Daniel Ganser: NATO’s Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe.
And thus the question is whether, in the UK and in Germany, secret armies will shoot their own people. The soldiers may all be ‘global’ and have no sense of nationalism or patriotism, let alone sympathy or empathy. Or will these people who are paid to kill have a ‘crisis of conscience’ as Tony Farrell?
In 1989, in Leipzig the Army did not shoot and a ‘golden egg’ rings a bell every Monday to remember the beginning of the peaceful revolution with the following text:
Democracy is infinitely near.
As art already visible for a long time…
In 1929, war was made illegal by the Kellogg-Briand-Pact…
- Exposing Paedophilia and Police Corruption (victims-unite.net)
- Another Labour Party Paedophile Arrested (thenmnetwork.wordpress.com)
- Robots at War: Scholars Debate the Ethical Issues (chronicle.com)
- Soldier Lions led to Afghanistan by Political Donkeys: Early Day Motion by Paul Flynn MP (bombs.wordpress.com)
- The child abuse cover-up must be exposed – in Jersey and the UK (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Why Power Corrupts (smithsonianmag.com)
- Secret courts needed because of Tony Blair’s ‘disastrous’ wars, says Ken Clarke (guardian.co.uk)
- When law is part of the problem (oup.com)
- Faust and the German aversion to debt (ftalphaville.ft.com)