Tell Your MP about the 7/7 London Bombings – 7 years after the event

WE ARE NOT AFRAID

WE ARE NOT AFRAID (Photo credit: coconinoco)

Rich Planet has launched a campaign to Tell Your MP about the evidence that exists regarding the bombing as a ‘false flag operation’ rather than the way it was portrayed in the mainstream media.

1. Here is a possible cover letter for reading in .pdf and editing as .doc.
  2. Here are links to TV and video programmes:
  3. Theorising Truth – What happened at Canary Wharf on 7th July 2005: a 20-page report by Dr Rory Ridley-Duff of Sheffield Hallam University.

4. 12-page report by former Principal Intelligence Analyst of South Yorkshire Police Tony Farrell

5. Letter to Lady Justice Hallett by Dr. Nick Kollerstrom concerning the 7/7 inquest

6. Two reviews of the book Terror on the Tube by Dr. Nick Kollerstrom.

The abstract of Theorising Truth says:

This paper uses three different theories of truth to consider claims broadcast in two documentaries about the London bombings of 7th July 2005: 7/7 Ripple Effect and the BBC’s Conspiracy Files: 7/7.

7/7 Ripple Effect argues that the alleged bombers were not in central London when the bombs exploded, and supports this with press reports of shootings at Canary Wharf. To test this claim, press reports from Canary Wharf were retrieved using a search of the Nexis UK News Database for the period 7th to 30th July 2005. Further searches were made using Google to locate blogs and discussion forum archives from 7th July 2005.

The findings are assessed using three different theories of truth. When adopting a correspondence theory of truth, it is just plausible that the evidence found supports the theory implicit in the BBC documentary. The theory presented in 7/7 Ripple Effect is also plausible.

When deploying a coherence theory of truth, the thesis put forward by the government and BBC collapses due to low probability that four men would choose the same targets, at the same time, and on the same day as a simulated crisis management exercise organised by Visor Consultants.

The thesis put forward in 7/7 Ripple Effect remains coherent with available evidence. A social constructivist (critical) perspective identifies cultural and political interests that influence the selection and interpretation of available evidence. While the paper concludes that both documentaries construct truth that supports their political outlook and agenda, the theory advanced in 7/7 Ripple Effect is better able to explain anomalies in the official account as well as the evidence of a crisis at Canary Wharf on the same day.

This entry was posted in Government, Mainstream Media and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Tell Your MP about the 7/7 London Bombings – 7 years after the event

1. I contacted my MP, the Conservative MP for Clwyd West and Minister of State for Wales David Jones by email and asked him to view the Anthony John Hill video http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=236 on Richplanet.net, stating that it shows what really happened during the 7/7 London bombings of 2005 and demonstrates beyond doubt that the official story that ‘terrorists’ caused the explosions is LIES. This is his reply, dated 18th October 2012:-

“Thank you for your email, the contents of which I have noted.

I am afraid that I have never heard of Anthony John Hill and his documentary. Furthermore, I regret that the pressures on my time make it impossible for me to watch the programme in question. Quite frankly, the notion that the attacks on the London public transport system in July 2005 were anything other than terrorist attacks is not only entirely divorced from reality, it is also grossly offensive to the victims and their families. Accordingly, I do not intend to take this matter further.”

Richard of Richplanet wrote to me as follows:-

“Thanks for sending me the response letter. This letter is worth framing. 100% denial without any wish to look at the evidence. These are the brain dead people roped in to be “politicians” ie “prostitutes in suits”.

Maybe I should hold a competition for the most ignorant reply,. Your Mp’s reply is currently top of the pops.”

I have again written to Mr Jones MP asking him to spare just a few minutes reading Tony Farrell’s report.

Please everyone write to your MP and ask him/her to look at the evidence for themselves. Please ask your friends/relatives to do likewise. This is important because when the fecal matter hits the fan [and it will, it’s just a matter of time] and Joe Public en masse knows the truth, these MPs [who are supposed to be working for us!] cannot turn around and claim that they were never informed. Let’s name and shame these arrogant, self-serving parasites. Let’s have all MP responses published on Victims Unite as well as on the Richplanet TV programme. I would be particularly interested in the response from John Hemming if anyone already knows.

Thank you and God bless.

To All VICTIMS if you intend to write to your MPs send it to the
    Constituency Office.

If your MP is a Minister or Shadow Minister this is especially important as
    ALL mail is intercepted by the Ministerial Correspondence Unit !

Remember you are dealing with the most corrupt government in the world
    with the longest history of abusing it,s Citizens. Hillsborough. Jimmy Savile.
    are the extremely rare occassions to get out of the “box”

MPs come & go Lib. Lab. Con. the Civil Masters er,er, Servants remain
    in office, it is these arrogant tyrants that deny you Democracy, Justice,

If we at Citizens Unite are aware of the Royal Commission Inquiry NSW
    Police Paedophiles Vol 4. then you can guarantee the Home Office and
    other Govnt. Depts. are fully aware that TV. personnalities, celeb,s.
    entertainers and media leaders were all involved in the most horrific child
    abuse as all the judges were HM. judges and Australia being a colony
    would be documented at hdqtrs. Westminster. one of HM Palace,s

It is NOT our house of consmen it is HM palace Westminster

I have formed the opinion that my MP Edward Timpson has something to
    hide regarding his appetite for children being snatched from their
    mother at birth for Dr. Banannas.

I googled Edward Timpson & Jimmy Savile it appears they like small boys and running !

I was wondering how many races they won ! then it dawned on me comeing
    last means you are seeing more small boys arses in front !

Keep on running. thats why foster homes, children in care do a lot of running

something very suspect about this Ridley Duff character though….found him on the icke forum when he firsst wrote that report…posing as somebody else….posting links to his own ‘work’…i caught him out as he had only registered the day before he posted it….see if u can find that thread though, worth reading…..

+ he’s fromt he old poly, not a ‘real’ university after all….;-) (I went to the real one….it was ace!)

5. john c malcolm says:

I am amazed at a left wing organization like the BBC allowing this kind of thing to go on. What needs to happen is for all publicly funded pensions to ex members of the BBC who should have, or did, know about this, to be stopped.
    They perverted the course of justice, for a start.

6. The following is the email I sent to John Hemming MP:

Subject: 7/7 London bombings – HALLMARKS OF AN INSIDE JOB/COVER UP

Dear Mr Hemming,

I know that I do not live in your constituency, but I am hoping that as the only MP who has the moral decency to care enough to want to do something about the State Child Snatching scandal, you will also care enough about the subject heading. Please take a look at the links below. The evidence demonstrates beyond doubt that the official story that ‘terrorists’ caused the explosions is LIES.

This is obviously very worrying. Former Principal Intelligence Analyst of South Yorkshire Police Tony Farrell states in his above report “It is plain to see that we have not had the truth about the London Bombings – institutional denial still grips the nation for the most part. That is a disgrace and an indictment on the state of our nation. My sincere desire is that more people would take heed of the accessible research rather than turn a blind eye to it. Voices need to be heard shouting from the rooftops! I include politicians, the Judiciary and police personnel in that plea. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act as George Orwell once had it.”

I hope that you are not going to tell me to contact my own MP on this issue as I already have done so, to no avail. I hope that you too will not be just another MP turning a blind eye.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email asap.

Kind regards,

His reply: I have to concentrate my efforts in a specific area.

• JM says:

Sharon
      I think you have to read between the lines on that one….he’s says a lot i think by taking a moment to reply….’yes i know but i can’t do anything about anyway….’ in a lot of ways i think he should be leading his party, or start a new one….
      but it’s not the politicians who actually run the country you know, JFK was even assassinated when he tried….

• He also wrote to me that he has to concentrate on family justice (plus secret prisoners), when I last asked him to support an investigation into white collar crimes via the Justice Committee.

MPs have become constituency MPs above all else, i.e. letter writers on behalf of their constituents.

However, it is worth writing to all those 91 MPs who signed EDM 1604 asking for a Royal Commission on Policing which John Hemming tabled!

7. If John Hemming had any scruples he’d be kicking up a real stink over ‘7/7′, rather than wasting his time tabling useless EDMs. MPs may be many things, but they are not ‘thick’. It would not take any of them very long to view ‘7/7 Ripple Effect’ or read Tony Farrell’s report and come to a conclusion as to whether or not they felt 7/7 was an ‘Inside Job’. Mr Hemming could have earned himself a bit of respect if he’d given his opinion. To nonchalantly brush it aside with a curt response and the pathetic excuse that he hasn’t got time is a cop out. Any MP can do that. All MPs will only go as far as their puppet masters will allow. Mr Hemming is no different.

Mr Farrell meanwhile, a very brave and honourable man, blew some very loud whistles, for which he paid a very heavy price. I don’t see Mr Hemming risking his career, pension, multi-millions … any time soon.

• JM says:

Trouble with Farrel though is a) he used to be one of them b) still is in the sensee that he does what tehy all do….deamnd total co-operation/ capitulations to the kind of psycopaths who constaly go around tooled up looking for fights, murder, steal, rape and torture with immunity…and break into people’s homes and attack them, sell the footage to TV companies for entertainment…all the while still refusing to confirm or deny if they know who they are!
      Same with WWII…you dnt ‘ask’ whther or not the enemy is a gullible idiot or true believer when they’re attacking you,it’s entirely irrelevant….you just fight back!

• I’m afraid your assessment of Tony does NOT fit the bill, Jake.

You are not ‘one of them’ if you are a WHISTLEBLOWER, i.e. someone who lost his job because of ‘them’.

Also, in all of these organisations there may still be individuals with a conscience.

Be careful with generalisations and knocking people you don’t know, I’d suggest.

• JM says:

I believe it was his own words?

you either capitulate/ co-operate with psycopaths or you don’t? there doesn’t appear to be any middle ground….

if you’re not prepared to do the things that decent won’t do you’re not ‘allowed’ to be a pigyob…..attacking people, vanadalising property and all the rest IS the job…you have to be prepared to break all the laws under the pretense of enforcing it….you’re either with them or against them….not my words either! ;-) I’m certainly not with them….

8. For anyone who might be interested!!! The following is my MP David Jones’ reply to my second email to him [see my first post on this subject]:-
    “Thank you for your e-mail of 22 October 2012, the contents of which I have noted. I am afraid that I must reiterate the points that I made in my letter of 18 October 2012.” With that cavalier attitude what hope is there that he’ll do anything re the latest ‘investigations’ into child abuse in children’s ‘homes’ in North Wales? There have already been several ‘inquiries’ which have cost us a fortune:- 12 internal council reports; an inquiry for the Welsh Office, which concluded that a full judicial inquiry would not be in the public interest; the 300-page Jillings report, prepared for Clwyd council in 1996 but never published; and a £20m judicial inquiry under Sir Ronald Waterhouse QC, which reported in 2000. See REBECCA and The Freemason Connection to the North Wales Child Abuse Cover up ‘Inquiry’ http://www.rebeccatelevision.com/articles/mason_free_01

Victim Steve Messham is “fairly optimistic” about what will happen next after his meeting with the Welsh Secretary where he says they discussed what went on in the past, what was covered up, what shouldn’t have been covered up and what is going to happen in the future.

9. Eric Ghani says:

What a load of unbelievable conspiracy freaks you are. I’m delighted your MPs told you the facts of life.

10. Pingback: HOW DO YOU MEASURE Cover-Ups? Corruption and Racketeering in Entertainment & Media, Judiciary & Police | We Who Oppose Deception