It is not easy to make sense out of shocking stories that question everything we are made to believe. But thinking our own thoughts and following our own feelings is part of learning to be alive as a free spirit and free-standing individual.
Here is Light Entertainment – Andrew O’Hagan writes about child abuse and the British public – an eye opener into the paedo culture at the BBC – for the uninitiated reader.
Why is British light entertainment so often based on the sexualisation of people too young to cope? And why is it that we have a press so keen to feed off it? Is it to cover the fact, via some kind of willed outrage, that the culture itself is largely paedophile in its commercial and entertainment excitements?
Many victims have become starfighters and McKenzie Friends, rescuers who are helping victims. But Hillsborough and Savile are helping to identify the perpetrators as part of seven deadly syndromes and seven media cover-ups.
|1. Secret Societies: The Private Lives of Public People – as Freemasons and other secret societies where secrets are used to blackmail members who are required to protect each other – at no matter what cost.|
|2. Mainstream Media Cover-Ups: Strategies for Gagging, Controlling and generally Dumbing Down – so that online publications have become a necessary expression of ‘public interest’|
|3. Crimes against Children and Families: Paedophilia, Child Snatching and Premature Sexualisation – the tip of the iceberg of white collar crimes, using falsified official documents, secret family courts and the most farcical attempts to appear ‘lawful’|
|4. Reporting Fraud and White Collar Crimes: Public Services as Perpetrators and Non-Investigators – when employers are raking in money, while employees are ‘just doing their job’ – often with kickbacks|
|5. The Illegality of Usury and Wars: How Successive Governments Ignore National Law and International Treaties – illustrating how institutions are used as shells and firewalls, while their employees do not deliver the institutions’ purpose|
|6. Policing: Who Guards the Guards? Royal Charters are a key legal mechanism to protect the Police as one of many institutions|
|7. CONTEST: How the Counter-Terrorism Strategies Drive Miscarriages of Justice – in the follow-up of 9/11 and 7/7 everybody on the net knows, but the Establishment ‘knows better’…|
The full document is here.
- Andrea Davison, Jimmy Savile, SERCO and How it all Fits in with Child Abuse, Covert Arms Shipments and Government Fraud (Justice Denied)
- Mummy, what is ‘paedophilia’? I don’t know. I will look it up. (victims-unite.net)
- Five Mothers on Hunger Strike in HMP Holloway (victims-unite.net)
- Foreign government may take UK to European court over its ‘illegal’ child-snatching (telegraph.co.uk)
- Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts – John Hemming MP opens Demo at Royal Courts of Justice (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- THE PAEDOPHILE RING THAT ENCIRCLES BRITISH POLITICS BY S.C. (NAME PROTECTED) AND GIOVANNI DI STEFANO – Read more – Online Publishing Company Limited (2012indyinfo.com)
- ELITE CHILD ABUSE: ‘JIMMY SAVILE… DOORMAN TO THE CESSPIT’ By David Icke (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Savile treated school like a ‘paedophile sweetshop’ (nzherald.co.nz)
- Thatcher, Murdoch, Hillsborough and beyond: What the 1980s did to Britain (guardian.co.uk)
- British comic Starr arrested in Savile abuse case (worldnews.nbcnews.com)