Victims of press and sexual abuse unite: ONLINE!

English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the Nation...

English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

There are enough people interpreting and commenting on the Leveson inquiry – which gave a voice to 51 of a new class of victims: ‘press victims’.

The Wikipedia page gives all the factual information. Lord Leveson realised that they need a place where to go to for complaints and compensation.

‘Victims’ also seemed to be on the agenda in the House of Commons debate. But I am as cynical as the editor of The DuckShoot: nothing is going to change regarding the mainstream media, unless people stop buying and reading:

AND: who knows what creative spirits come up with on the net??? For as long as possible, I will, remain hopeful regarding the potential of the internet concerning the public interest and its defence!

Here you can see which state uses its power to police the net! Guess which country is the worst?… Turkey, followed by the US!

We will therefore organise a ‘multi-media conference’ rather than a press conference next!

Watch this space!

This entry was posted in Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Publicity and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Victims of press and sexual abuse unite: ONLINE!

1. Melisse says:

We really need to get on top of this

It’s more abt regaining control….they have the power to listen in, track phones, RFIds, your email…..they just dnt want anybody else doing it!

• Melisse says:

We are victims of these awful crimes and we need to be heard it took me a long time to contact solicitor to talk about my abuse they were very helpful at begining but I am let down and so are others.

• Yes, to discover that solicitors are NOT working in the interest of their clients is part of the most painful awakening.

That’s how people learn to become ‘litigants in person’ who are hated by the judiciary. McKenzie Friends have emerged to help who are equally hated.

To stay out of court seems to be the best. But then you do need someone with whom to approach your enemy.

And you may want to use publicity as your ally – whether in your local newspaper or online.

• Melisse says:

Hi Sabine am scared not sure what to do my solicitors said to go with school abuse claim and my abortion and also got myself in prostitution but they say because all my records from the year I left school and care have gone missing only have records upto 15 my solicitor was concered that my teacher who checked my job was paying to much attention and full control of my every move it hurts and kills me that teacher and social services will get away with this prostitution really messed with my head I thought solicitors would fight for me but they are scared of not winning as I am having legal aid and claim widow parent allowance and suffer from bad depression so I will never get my side across and social services will never know about abortion and prostitution and that hurts I will never be heard and I am struggling with that it tells me no one cares and no one can help me which the school had checked job out my teacher even visited the couple what I found out later that the couple were in local news paper the ETin 1989 for running brothels controling which makes me wonder checks were not done I think chidrens home knew as I bringing lots of money back I was to go home when I left childrens home but the couple let me stay with them I had to work for them as I had no were to go social services left me I had no social worker because they were doing cut backs could not tell anyone as I was scared and ashamed of what I had become and that I and would be on my own with no one

• Yes, unfortunately, solicitors are generally NOT working in the interest of their clients.

That’s what LOTS of victims had to discover, unfortunately…

That’s why they end up as ‘Litigants in Person’, possibly aided by McKenzie Friends. But McKenzie Friends are not counsellors.

3. Melisse says:

Ellindon school in peterborough and peterborough social services have a lot to answer to but no one will be brought to answer

i also rememebring hearing some years ago RE: to fingerprinting school kiddies…govt made a new rule, if the TV news wanted to do a piece RE govt. policy they had to allow right of reply on TV by a minister. guess what….no minister was ever available so it was therefore illegal to report on it….

couple of years ago now there was a ruling by the European Court basically saying it was definately illegal for pigyobs to retain fingerprints and DNA of anybody not convicted of anything. as far as i know NONE of these children have been accused of anything, other than being children.