Kent’s Missing Children – a report on page 1 and 5 in a local paper.
Experts talk about Kent as the capital of ‘Paedophilia UK’. Children are taken to Kent when they should be ‘cared’ for in London or Suffolk and parents have unnecessarily long travels. It all makes sense only, when you begin to see that either sex or money or both are the reasons for these heinous activities by ‘them the institutions’.
From M.A.C.P.C. the Martial Arts Council for the Protection of Children against Government Child Abuse in Australia:
Elms Guest House: 1980s paedophiles poised to be outed? As the obvious existence of long-standing systemic child sex abuse comes increasingly to light, more and more long-serving politicians are beginning to feel queasy. The fairly reliable word out there on the streets now is that two former Tory ministers, seven other MPs and various social luminaries from the late 1970s and early 1980s were regular visitors at the Barnes ‘venue’ featured above…….the boys all having been recruited from a nearby care home.
The ‘dead Liberal MP’ one would presume to have been Rochdale’s finest and fattest, but other names (I hear) are surprising: the span goes all the way from the BNP to the IRA, and from Buckingham Palace to the left wing of the Labour Party. As I said last month, the Establishment’s main problem here is that they genuinely don’t know how far this scandal will go before it’s burnt out: they cover up to protect what they fear, not necessarily to protect their own guilt.
- RE: Operation Ore Political Paedophiles and Tony Blairs Conviction for Importuning (ccs-rochford.co.uk)
- Operation ORE – Members of Parliament convicted of sex offences The following has been researched and written by Teresa Cooper – Michael C. (inquiringminds.cc)
- FW: [MRG] FW: Partial List of Convicted British Paedo Politicians from Alan Watt (Cutting Through the Matrix) – Annette R.S. – Notice – NOT alleged but CONVICTED! (inquiringminds.cc)
- Paedophile inquiry ‘whitewash’: Judge said Tory child sex abuse claims were “best forgotten”, claims former government lawyer (mirror.co.uk)
- Cyril Smith ‘sexually assaulted teenager in Houses of Parliament’ (guardian.co.uk)
- More men come forward with Cyril Smith abuse claims (thetimes.co.uk)
- Scotland Yard investigating allegations senior politicians abused children in the 1980s and used ‘connections’ to escape justice (independent.co.uk)