Why The Paedophile Politicians & Royal Family Want To Silence The Alternative Media is the remarkable story by the most remarkable blogger Chris Spivey.
It tells the ‘strange’ experience of discovering paedophile material on the web and how police, the Daily Mail and hackers dealt with it – each in their own way.
Twitter child abuse accounts closed after hackers expose content is the resulting Daily Mail article.
What do we learn?
- there are vested interests in paedophilia just as there are in money
- Police and Mainstream Media are part and parcel of the ‘system’ that ensures children are supplied and delivered to abusers.
At the other end of the spectrum, where children are snatched and parents are criminalised, Social Services, Family Courts and lawyers are complicit.
What kind of Karma are we all experiencing?
How can we stand up better for our children and grandchildren?
How can we give meaning to our lives and make sense of what we’re seeing?
With my very best wishes for 2013,
- Twitter shuts down string of accounts containing child abuse images after hackers expose indecent content (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Twitter closes accounts after graphic child abuse images revealed (guardian.co.uk)
- Twitter accounts suspended after hackers uncover indecent images of children (metro.co.uk)
- Hackers Expose Hidden Twitter Child Abuse Accounts (secretsofthefed.com)
- Paedophilia war smoulders on (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- How did Cyril Smith get away with paedophilia? By threatening tweeters and bloggers with libel! (victims-unite.net)
- Twitter closes child porn accounts (dailytelegraph.com.au)