That’s what ITV News said this morning about Savile’s victims: he could have been prosecuted in 2009, if POLICE had taken victims more seriously!
The non-investigation of crimes by the Police is one of the issues that we have isolated in our Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
We hope that our meeting at the House of Commons on Tuesday will contribute to all victims being taken seriously – not only of sexual but all other white collar crimes!
- ‘Prolific sex offender’ Savile should have been prosecuted three times (yorkshirepost.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile police missed three chances to take case to trial, DPP admits (telegraph.co.uk)
- Savile report details child sex abuse (hosted.ap.org)
- Police to publish Savile report (bbc.co.uk)
- Savile abuse claims ‘were not taken seriously enough’ (independent.co.uk)