One serious victim asked me today: what are we arguing about Savile for? The relevant issue for next Tuesday is the outright failure of the Police, local authorities, social care, etc. An apology is not enough.
Well, if only there was an apology! In the cases that I’ve observed since 1998, there are not only crimes but, above all, criminalisation and more cover-ups.
Discovering white collar crimes, one victim at a time, took the following shock therapy for me:
- fraudulent bankruptcies
- unlawful home repossessions
- false imprisonments
- financial fraud
- child snatching
- satanism - as published by the Sunday Express on 13 Jan, 2013.
- Savile could have been prosecuted if victims had been taken seriously… (victims-unite.net)
- Conspiracy Realism: a newly required world view for a New Year (victims-unite.net)
- TORY CRIME CLAIMS: Why ’10% down’ simply doesn’t add up (hat4uk.wordpress.com)
- #PAEDO No 10 Paedoring **EXPOSED** #UK #OpCLEANSWEEP (occupythebanks.com)
- Mind the Gaps – between Online and Mainstream Media, Government and Public @ the House of Commons (victims-unite.net)