CIVIL ABUSE of Royal Privileges: Letters to HM The Queen [Cassandra wailing]

Tercentenary of the Bank of England, commemora...

It’s obviously time to write to Buckingham Palace again, even though it doesn’t seem to achieve anything at all – besides prompt responses, passing me on to Ministers who don’t communicate.

So I’m just soothing my conscience: I want to die, knowing that I’ve tried my best. I want HM to know what, just like in all the fairy tales of the world, Her Ministers won’t tell her. Because they don’t seem to have the ethics, morals and integrity necessary to be a ‘voice for the people’. At its best, they are, what my husband used to call a ‘mutual adoration society’. But, in reality, they are making civil abuse of royal privileges as enshrined in Royal Charters.

Since 2008 I’ve been writing as the Organiser of the Forum for Stable Currencies, after a human rights lawyer had advised us to ‘go for Parliamentary Scrutiny via the Treasury Select Committee‘.

I had fed the lawyer with

I had fed the Committee with

But I had given up on changing what’s so dishonest with our money system as the CAUSE of societal ills. I concentrated on the EFFECTS: victims of white collar crimes. And it’s this website that attracted Tony Gosling’s attention. He asks me about both, causes and effects, in weekly interviews on his community radio station now. His website is called www.public-interest.co.uk.

Am I seeing what Cassandra was seeing? I’m just expressing my thoughts – thanks to the wonders of computers in the age of the internet… I do wish the Chancellor and the Governor of the Bank of England took note though and provided compensation, besides the Minister of Justice amnesty and jubilee for the false victims and justice for the real criminals!

Buckingham Palace got these nine letters, in reverse chronological order:

2010 Dec 14: Civil Abuse of Royal Privileges – How “HM Partnership” is protected by Royal Charters, while abusing the HM Seal in HM Court Services

2010 Jul 06: Requesting Compliance with the Rule of Law – An Invitation to comment to “cause law and justice in mercy to be executed” on the occasion our next meeting

2010 Jun 10: The Rule of Law and the Power to Create Money – See http://edm1297.info – About our online petition Stop the Oppression of the British people

2010 Apr 19: The Rule of Law and the Power to Create Money – About the Enforcement of the Bank of England Act 1694 and the Absurdity of the National Debt.

2009 Aug 24: The Queen’s Question and the British Academy’s Answer – My software would have avoided your having to ask that question, if only it could be put to use by the right people

2009 Aug 09: Sell-out of Your Nation’s Assets while bankrupting the real economy – On the global financial crisis and its consequences

2009 Feb 09: Theire Majesties Subjects may not be oppressed by the Bank of England – on appointing a Royal Commission to investigate the causes of the crisis

2008 Dec 10: Restoring the Issue of Currency to the Crown – Who runs Britain?

2008 Nov 05: Restoring the Issue of Currency to the Crown – How HM Governments have successfully handed over more and more powers to the City

This entry was posted in Buckingham Palace, Corruption and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to CIVIL ABUSE of Royal Privileges: Letters to HM The Queen [Cassandra wailing]

1. The works of Suzon Forscey Moore comes to mind as relevance to this posting.

• Yes, she’s the one who supplied me with the files on Royal Charters.

But I’ve just listened to this interview of barrister Michael Shrimpton by Tony Gosling. VERY disturbing / revealing about the motives of the murder of Robin Cook and paedophile activities that include murder to make the witnesses disappear…

Long live the blogosphere and other online media!!!

2. iSMAIL ABDULHAI BHAMJEE says:

Letters: The Royal Veto has no Place in a Democracy.

Please see the Judgment given in the House of Lords Attorney General versus Rushbriger.

IT DOES AMOUNT TO AN OFFENCE OF TREASON AGAINST HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND.

HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN DOES HAVE THE POWER TO APPOINT A PRIME MINISTER AND DISSOLVE THE PARLIAMENT, WHICH SHE HAS NOT EXERCISED.

THERE IS A JUDGMENT GIVEN IN THE COURT OF APPEAL OF BLACKBURN VERSUS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL WHICH WAS DECIDED IN THE YEAR 1971.

THERE IS THE UNITED NATIONS TREATY SIGNED IN 1966. INTERNATIONAL COVENANT FOR CIVIL AND POLITICAL RIGHTS SIGNED AT THE UNITED NATIONS.

THE FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA THE LATE MR MAINZA M. CHONA SC. THE FORMER DPP, FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA THE LATE MR GIBSON CHIGAGA SC.

I HOPE OTHER CITIZENS SHALL CONSIDER OF THE UNITED NATIONS 1966 TREATY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

ISMAIL ABDULHAI BHAMJEE

i never got a reply and the ginger one drops bombs on children dnt you know….it’s illegal to communicate with terrorists?

4. Chris says:

Writing to the Queen is on a par to complaining to the SS about cruelty! The Queen has NOT kept to her Coronation Oath by allowing the sovereignty of Britain to be signed away under the Lisbon Treaty. Technically she is no longer the Queen, as John Major said “She is now a citizen of Europe.” She has allegedly committed treason, under the 1848 Treason and Sedition Act and should be in handcuffs, along with MP’s facing justice. I personally believe the only way forward is to work within the British Constitution and lawfully set up alternative real democratic government that works for the people; printing debt free currency and investing in free energy research. Under the British Constitution we can lawfully do this and totally ignore Westminster and its banking masters’ usury theft. Westminster can only survive because we give it consent. Without our consent it cannot exist. Educating people that we are ruled over by egotistical psychopaths that should have no place in a modern society is the first step. The second step is to support an alternative truly democratic system such as Lawful Bank http://lawfulbank.com. The Queen is the biggest land owner in the world. That land was mostly stolen from indigenous peoples by bloodshed. She signs the death warrants of condemned prisoners where corporal punishment is still allowed in many British colonies. The tentacles of the royals money making machine reaches into areas that are far from honest and are responsible for the deaths of millions. The royals charade of innocence and decency masks facts that many would find difficult to believe. The royals survival is dependent upon hype, selective information and ignorance of the masses. If people knew the truth about them their vile empire, along with Westminster puppet governments and the entire stinking banking fraud would collapse overnight!

• Yes, Chris, once again: yes, yes, yes.

I wrote between 2008 and 2010 and have since woken up to the kind of ‘vile empire’ you’re describing. In fact, I just listened to this interview with Michael Shrimpton which was rather disturbing: why Robin Cook was murdered and that Ted Heath not only abused but also killed his boys on his yacht…

Your comment made me phone my great ally in ‘complementary currencies’ or ‘barter money ’. After all, I started the first such system in London in the late 80s… I’ve always known that the combination of the net and ‘mutual credit’ is the (r)evolution.

BUT to make it happen properly requires conventional money. But trust me to continue to pursue that ultimate dream!

5. Chris says:

Thanks Sabine,
    You are 100% correct. Regarding the murder of Robin Cook and what Edward Heath got up to is just the tip of the iceberg! People in power are chosen carefully (it’s not democratic) by their Bankster puppeteers. http://www.richplanet.net/ Richard D Hall speaks to Bill Maloney, within the interview Bill explains how this process works.

To me, the royals are a freak show and a product of cousins marrying. Selective breeding in order to ensure the pathological psychopath trait remains in the family is vial.

Monetary reform such as the abolition of usury and the printing of debt free money would mark the end of the royals financial stranglehold.

I agree with you, printing debt free money would have start with our existing currency. I believe that has already happened in Iceland with their currency! There is virtually a news blackout regarding Iceland on the mainstream.

Every county on the Axis of Evil prints its own debt free currency. When America invades these countries to plunder their resources, the Queen awards the American Generals, such as Norman Schwarzkopf, that masterminded the plunder. That alone should raise many questions, but it doesn’t!

Axis of Evil ! loads of bolo. stop lowering victims unite to face book twitter levels. If you have a complaint report it to the police, putting a copy on victims
    unite.

Write to THE queen Controller. put a copy on victims unite. stop playing the
    game ! if you have something to say ! Say it. I send my sayings to Sabine
    for world wide distribution ! Only because I lack internet ability. But My
    comments are the tactless truth, not diplomat speak.

And let me tell you friend there are more “victims” in Arkansa , Tennessee,
    Missipppi, southern states in the good ol usa than you can imagine

Only eastern europeans come to the UK and get £250 a week in benefits !

For chist sake don,t tell the YanKs in Oklahomah or Alabamba.

See Mason Dixon line for a dose of truth !

7. Chris says:

Cognitive dissonance is the biggest problem. I rest my case.

Good old Chris. watch Obama,s Coronation live today. 4 times inaugaurated
    or is that confirmed ! or a trail run. you are about 7 years late Chris.

you very clever person. clever words falling on ignorant ears What is dissonance ? or even cognitive ? you sound like a lawyer ! or is it
    a buyer or a vendor. join ukip. or is kipu ?

9. phil says:

So very, very true. It’s the same whenever one complains about any injustice here in the UK. Either they don’t reply, or fob you off with some feeble excuse. People are now sick and tired of the total failure of regulatory bodies and justice in the UK. We are heading ever closer to anarchy.

• ‘Anarchy’ means ‘without rulers’. But I think we have already anarchy in the sense of the absence of The Rule of the Law!

• Chris says:

Spot on Sabine. In British law a person was innocent before being proved guilty. That has been quietly replaced with guilty before being proved innocent. It was changed in the 1990’s without the general populous noticing along with a host of other Soviet EU rules and regulations that have been quietly slipped through.

David Cameron has promised a referendum on the EU if he is reelected. I fear it will be nothing more than a pantomime and suspect vote rigging and media bias using Frankfurt school techniques in order to continue the totalitarian agenda via the EU.

Both Obama and Cameron have been educated in the Saul Alinsky doctrine. Cameron praised Saul Alinsky, it’s on the Conservative party website! Please see: http://www.conservatives.com/News/News_stories/2010/03/Plans_announced_to_help_build_a_Big_Society.aspx

Cameron said on 31 March 2010, when talking about his “Big Society,” Quote: “This plan is directly based on the successful community organising movement established by Saul Alinsky in the United States and has successfully trained generations of community organisers, including President Obama.” unquote.

Saul Alinsky was a mentally deranged Marxist. His book “Rules for Radicals” was dedicated to Lucifer! Need I say more!

10. Key Cat childrens beds Tips: Have your cat’s teeth when they are pregnant. Being a responsible owner of pearly whites is not difficult. They are trained to assist the patient or if possible, to hire a caregiver who can help with such necessities. People who want to avoid dental problems such as: having bad breath, your medications may be at fault. Could they be with regard to their very own economic get. However, dental implants, fillings, extractions, root canals, etc. So, it is better to avoid such foods as much as 83%.

• Anonymous says:

Ah yes children’s beds wonderful philosophy. How wonderful an object such as a brain to enable a person to put words together sometimes with meaning and sometimes simply for a point of seeing how certain words go together to allow a reader of those connecting words to understand as to why those words were put together in the first place and help to have a greater understanding of the person’s trail of thoughts when he set out on a journey to initially put those words in type to test somebody else’s imagination of what the writer of those words was trying to comprehend at the start.

11. Pingback: LITIGANTS in PERSON in Courts and Prisons – where do we go from here in our supposed ‘austerity times’? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police