Theresa May, the Home Secretary in the Daily Mail - regarding the deportation of foreign criminals:
It is not for the judges to be legislators.
It is essential to democracy that the elected representatives of the people make the laws that govern this country – and not the judges. Yet some seem to believe they can ignore Parliament’s wishes.
… how to balance the foreigner’s right to family life against our nation’s right to protect itself…
… the central idea of our constitution which is that Parliament makes the law, and judges interpret what law is and make sure the executive complies with it.
… our democracy is subverted when judges decide to take on that role for themselves.
I need to write to her, asking about all those foreigners who are kept in prisons – apart from their children – after Local Councils managed to get judges to sanction what they are doing in secret family courts: take their children and hand them to foster carers, paedophiles or adoptive parents…
Who are the real criminals
- everybody who knows what’s dishonest with our money system but doesn’t change it?
- white collar criminals paid for working in public authorities, such as Police, IPCC, NHS who commit more crimes to cover up instead of apologising?
- judges who sanction what white collar criminals get up to?
- fraud by false representation
- fraud by failing to disclose information.