Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of “From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD
This book explains
- corruption in Local Authority Lambeth
- cover-up of racism and child ‘grooming’ by a white female teacher from South Africa who was properly dismissed, but re-employed
- a male ICT consultant dressing as a woman was employed
- the author was headteacher of the most successful pupil referral unit and a practising psychotherapist
- girls confided in him about being ‘groomed’ by the South African teacher who invited them to her flat and other ‘out of order’ behaviour
- by following the procedure of reporting the abuser, he became the accused!
This is not the first time it has happened:
- James Walker was dismissed unfairly
- was persecuted by the Police for years
- a well respected man was found guilty.
LAMBETH COUNCIL employs some 8,000 people
- claims that they are being HARASSED by this book
- but does NOT check the criminal records of foreign employees
- Sir Michael Tugendhat sanctions this criminal behaviour.
BRIAN PEAD has NOT been given a reason for WHY his book was banned – but he’s being followed, had a car reversing into him and is seriously being harassed!
- THE PAEDOPHILES FRIEND? A most extra-ordinary 22-page Open Letter to David Cameron MP (victims-unite.net)
- With Child Abuse on the Rise, A Fifteen Year Old Works to Help The Victims (prweb.com)
- Geoffrey Dickens Gave Part of Dossier to Andrea Davison (aangirfan.blogspot.com)
- Miami Injury Attorney Reminds All Floridians That They Are Responsible for Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect, Failure Can Result in Severe Penalties (prweb.com)
- Kosair wants to raise awareness about child abuse (whas11.com)