PERFIDIOUS ALBION: the UK’s judiciary does not honour international treaties

United Kingdom

When I googled for E.M.Forster’s Only connect Prose with Passion, I came across his quotation:

“The Germans are called brutal, the Spanish cruel, the Americans superficial, and so on; but we are perfide Albion, the island of hypocrites, the people who have built up an Empire with a Bible in one hand, a pistol in the other, and financial concessions in both pockets. Is the charge true? I think it is.”

It’s this hypocrisy that gets to me. The “in the interest of the child” that ignores

• the traumatisation every separation causes a child
  • the pain afflicted on children, parents, families
  • the cruelty committed with ‘legitimacy’.

Nigel Cooper is the Englishman who’s been resident in Belgium since 2006 and who is the legal guardian of his daughter who was born in 2003. But her mother abducted the girl and managed to get this judgement from a UK court that illustrates the ‘high horse’ and ‘moral high ground’ that the UK judiciary takes on – besides twists of events, facts and realities.

Why should it be “in the girl’s interest”

• not to have spoken to or seen her father for over a year?
  • to be in a home rather than with either parent?
  • and possibly get adopted, as the Belgian news on TV suggested?

Nigel asks you to sign this petition which he addresses to The Rt Hon Lord Justice Thorpe, Deputy Head of Family Justice and Head of International Justice since January 2005.

It is based on this Belgian judgement which is in line with all international treaties that the UK signed. But the judiciary is ‘independent’, as the Cabinet Office wrote to him!…

In addition to military battles between nation states, men have added ‘battles of power’ between institutions and ‘battles of survival’ based on money… What a state of ‘enlightenment’ humanity has reached!

About Sabine McNeill

This entry was posted in Belgium, Child abduction and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to PERFIDIOUS ALBION: the UK’s judiciary does not honour international treaties

1. Phil Thompson says:

Just a brief comment. The phrase “in the interest of the child” is followed by “and future emotional harm”. The only harm comes from social services. Why are so many if ITS children in prison and so many living in the street, never mind the missing ones BTW, is INSURANCE still being paid for the lost children of the so called social service?.

2. forcedadoption says:

Of course Nigel is in the right ,but unfortunately a petition short on facts ,laws and sources, but full of opinions and personal attacks on one senior judge will never have much weight or even get read by many who would otherwise help; .

• I agree, it’s extremely badly written. Just helps to draw attention to a VERY bad situation.

For in my observation, it is extremely rare that a judge will ‘go behind’ another judge’s judgment.

The ‘F U’ attitude was also illustrated in the way that the UK judgement was published rather than served on him.

Nigel is the worst of all victims I’ve come across in many ways…

• victimsofthestatehypocrites says:

Not every member of the public is legally required to be an expert lawyer/barrister.
      What a freakish world that would be for everyone. Lawyers everywhere and no builders, no farmers nor Doctors or dentists or shopkeepers. The world would come to an end pretty darn quick.
      Note;
      People have Human RIGHTS, with or without having legal expertise.

He should make a “complaint” to Europol who are responcible for the safety of ALL European Citizens. Kidnapping is a serious offence.

You should All be aware of the Case Costa-V-ENL. just google it !

Europol should be made aware of Julia Gillards apology proving illegal
    conduct by Australian Social Services & Courts Ausie courts are identical to
    UK courts and used by Social Services to traffic children.

Alert Europol to Royal Commission Inquiry NSW police paedophiles for
    confirmation Ausie. SS were stealing children.

Any complaints placed in the UK are useless ! You should all be aware of that fact ! hence the reason for this web-site Victims Unite

4. Pingback: WHEN DOES a CRUEL and VIOLENT Baby Snatching video become a ‘triumph’? | Victims Unite!

5. Pingback: CHECK YOUR ‘mental capacity’: if your Judge is not on the list, his orders are void! | Victims Unite!

6. maria robbins says:

who is protecting child snatchers all over the globe? the PORTUGUESE !Portugal did enter the European Commission only to serve as a link for the high profile child predators and this why the EUROPOL keeps complaining about non cooperation of the Portuguese regarding the trafficking of human beings!check the link of MOTA DO AMARAL and his family in CANADA …the PORTUGUESE diplomatic representations do stamp and “legalize” all the documents of the trafficked victims and that is why those poor souls go missing for ever!

• One does have to wonder and ask questions, Maria!

In a meeting yesterday, it seemed to become apparent that freemasonry is the glue that holds Prison, Police, Judiciary and Politicians together.

Social Services are used as ‘professional child snatchers’, with such jobs in every school in Wales now!!!

• victimsofthestatehypocrites says:

You are partially right in that many of those in the `Freemasons` are in a clique; and assist their people to bypass the law. Violent officers with the surname `Mason` seem to be prone to use that with confidence; after trying to choke people in back rooms of police cells.

Also; it was Cafcass who Agreed with me (in 2007) that `they are/were known as `The Child-snatchers“, outside a family court hearing we attended.
        Hovering around for my young children like vultures as my elderly mother looked after them in a waiting room.
        Meanwhile, my wife and I were physically searched for recording equipment before proceedings began. The court were frightened the truth could come out?

In the hearing, a social worker who claimed I assaulted her in that I opened my front door as she was trying to peer through the letterbox (after hammering on it), yet she could not explain why she had no injury and why she didn`t follow any complaint procedure (the subsequent S/S complaints procedure criticized her for that). During her successful effort to get our children on an `AT=RISK` register, in her malevolent attempt to wreck the life of my wife and I for making a formal complaint about her at our home, after being instigated by Police who fabricated a case against me (leading to my Not guilty Crown Court verdict); where that S/S person shouted at me in my hallway like she was a General dictator whilst frightening my children.
        We were fortunate that the Court accepted our material evidence. We even proved that we gave thousands of pounds to a charity some months before the false/concocted alleged allegation that I had criminal disagreement with my wife; which was used as a basis to try get our children.
        The enforced separations were bad enough to make many men weep.

7. Pingback: UK COPS bungle sex ring probe – no investigation for 18 months: #paedobritain leads to #childsnatchuk or the other way round? | Victims Unite!

8. Pingback: WHAT HAPPENS to Children in England? Article in Portuguese Correio da Manha | The Pedro Family: five children snatched by Lincoln County Council - without paper work