This Darkness Must End is a new blog with a most remarkable compilation of photos and newspaper links regarding Jimmy Savile.
It starts with:
“Savile advised Prince Charles over the appointment of a royal aide” (Daily Mail, 5th November 2012)
“Jimmy Savile caused concern with behaviour on visits to Prince Charles” (The Guardian, 29th October 2012)
“Jimmy Savile alarmed Royal staff with lewd behaviour at Palace” (Daily Telegraph, 30th October 2012)
“Jimmy Savile – The Royal court jester” (Daily Express website, 30 October 2011)
“Jimmy Savile’s extraordinary access to Margaret Thatcher detailed in secret files” (The Guardian, 28 December 2012)
“Revealed: Jimmy Savile’s close friendship with Margaret Thatcher “ (28 December 2012)
“Jimmy Savile and the Cardinal: Britain’s top Catholic cleric was friend of disgraced TV host” (The Mirror, 26 February 2013)
“UK’s top Catholic was long-standing friend of Savile” (Daily Mail website, 28 March 2013)
- Then it points out to all the links regarding people at the BBC who knew
- And the fact that Savile was secretly a suspect in the Yorkshire Ripper case.
- Former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone said that MI5 had been secretly filming the sexual abuse of children in order to entrap and blackmail politicians, suggesting that MI5 had been organising abuse.
Altogether too horrific to contemplate. Just as everything to do with institutionalised child snatching:
- Insensitive Social Services, fake Expert Witnesses, secret court hearings leading to Punishment without Crime and fraudulent imprisonments
- Foster care supposedly in the “interest of the child”
- Forced adoptions – against the wishes of children and parents.
- What Jimmy Savile Really Did (epsomtissuetech.wordpress.com)
- The Jimmy Savile scandal will not be snuffed out (telegraph.co.uk)
- Former BBC Producer: Police Failed Miserably Over Savile (rinf.com)
- A 5ociety X film: Was Jimmy Savile a Wizard? (5ocietyx.wordpress.com)
- Jimmy Savile took patients to seaside (express.co.uk)
- Police, prosecutors and hospitals: How Jimmy Savile’s victims were let down by every authority (itv.com)
- Police ‘could have stopped Jimmy Savile’ as far back as 1964 (metro.co.uk)
- Savile police inquiry ‘gone too far’ (bbc.co.uk)
- ‘I wouldn’t have grassed him up': Wilfred De’ath criticises Jimmy Savile police operation (express.co.uk)