Campbell Live

I had not expected to hear Duncan Campbell live, when I signed up to attend the third Open Rights Conference. Was I glad I went!

I described my experience fairly detailed on this blog post.

Here it is important that I spoke to him in person, after we had exchanged a few emails. For he had played a major role in Operation Ore – the paedophile investigation starting in 1999, after the Cleveland child abuse Scandal in 1987.

What is even more important is that his TV Series “Secret Society” in 1987 was like a ‘deja vu’ of what has just been announced: NSA Prism surveillance downplayed by UK Government.

Obviously, the secret internet and phone surveillance that NSA and Prism stand for, is a different kind of abuse than the Secrecy of Family Courts. But the marvellous comments illustrate the deep unhappiness and suspicion over what leads to foster ‘care’ and forced adoptions, after children have been snatched, rather than after establishing evidence for taking into ‘care’!

Hence, we lodged EU Parliament: Abolish Forced Adoptions without Parental Consent and are compiling a dossier of online evidence. Please sign / comment / share / promote, if you haven’t done so already.

Meanwhile, we wonder why institutions have such a hard time being open and transparent…

However, the Law Gazette publishes here that Contempt jailings should never be secret, leading judges warn. Well, well, why has it taken the blogosphere to be born and THAT long to curb this invitation for abuse of power???

About Sabine McNeill

This entry was posted in Mainstream Media and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to DUNCAN CAMPBELL points at ‘secrecy’ at the Open Rights Conference, while ‘contempt jailings should never be secret’

1. Jean McDonald says:

Congratulations on your persistence and devotion to seeking the truth for victims Jean

Sent from my iPhone

2. Andy says:

Unsure why you’ve used a ‘Campbell Live’ title screen from John Campbell’s NZ current affairs show to illustrate your article on Duncan Campbell…

3. Renata Ostertag says:

Sabine, I was jailed many times under these secret court orders. Nobody ever knew, nobody ever was allowed. I was dragged out of my house in Luton without forewarning every time.

I am going on a hunger strike starting Wednesday. In Edmonton, Alberta that is. that is the place that I was dragged to and dumped in despite of being a EU citizen. Perhaps you can let the press in the UK know. Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 20:13:20 +0000 To: renata_ostertag@hotmail.com

• I’m afraid that the UK media couldn’t care less, Renata. That’s why people are busy ONLINE!!!

Please do consider what you’re doing. There is a ‘point of no return’!

And do engage with those whom you want to ‘force’ doing something!

4. dawn says:

I was committed in secret in January but cant get help no-where.

5. In France the same process, children are removed to motherhood without any form of trial.

The only thing that parents receive has to sign a measure of abandonment of child so that the child is adoptable

We live this Calvary we also, despite injunctions prosecution despite our letters to judges nothing done. Governments closed the eyes on this wave.

I give you my mail:

Christel.lorentz1@numericable.fr

6. sharon wilson@yahoo.co.uk says:

Corrupt nhs on the 26,4,13 dr conor
    davidson a psychiatrist ,a gp dr frost
    strensal practice york 2 social workers
    another gp 2 police hammered on my
    door to obtain a mental health assessment
    to unlawfully SECTION DRUG AND MURDER
    TO SILENCE ME OVER MIDSTAFF EXPOSURE
    I WASNT SECTIONED7 PEOPLE AND I WAS
    ALL ALONE .SERIOUSLY ILL.it is indeed
    Correct as dr sarah wollaton says Sir
    nicholson depopulating .Professor liam
    Donaldson should be on TRIAL.HIS
    FRIENDS AT YORK NHS FOUNDATION
    TRUST.he has known of my case years.
    A probe into 30 years of his grave secrets
    is required.the government knew of needless
    deaths turned a blindeye corporate greed.

7. sharon wilson@yahoo.co.uk says:

Yorkshire tends to be bad for nhs alleged
    corruption as professor donaldson like to
    employ his buddies to contain wrongdoing.
    Ralphwindtanley wss allegefly murdered by
    nhs and his wife nina clayton.we all have had
    the chief executive jayne brown whom repeatedly lies as indeed the ex medical director.andrew lansley turned a blindeye
    too busy making money while patients died

and continue to do so.he ignored a letter sent
    on my behalf by professor fean of laws.he didn’t