It takes bad intentions to commit a crime. And it takes ‘people in high places’ to cover it up.
In David Fabb’s case it was Deloittes. In Chris Coomber’s case it is Ernst & Young, or rather the Global Head of Business Restructuring aka ‘theft by insolvencies’. Kenneth Clarke‘s Insolvency Department couldn’t be convinced of our arguments and evidence at the time. In any case, they don’t ‘deal with individual cases’…
Deloittes and Ernst & Young are two of the ‘big four’ accountancy firms that are ‘too big to fail’. Prem Sikka, professor of accountancy at the University of Essex, writes regularly in The Guardian about their shortcomings. For they are not too big to steal and to commit fraud! Because they can always hide behind ‘corporate firewalls’, i.e. nobody is responsible, until directors of companies are taken to account.
- David Fabb was one of the four bankruptcies which I ‘put on the map’ by grouping cases on the web.
- Another one was Mr Ebert whose story became Volume 1 of The Forensics of Legal Fraud.
- The late Paulette Cooper’s drama became Volume 2.
- Raymond Fox, the fourth case deals with radiation covered up by the Government.
- George Wescott’s poisoning was due to organophosphates – imposed by the Government for sheep dipping – and covered up, too.
- Pilot Len Lawrence suffers from the same poison – but due to a genetic predisposition and the exhausts from aeroplanes. He describes here on 22 pages how the Court of Protection as part of the Family Courts are abusing psychiatry for criminal ends, i.e. assets being stolen.
- Chris Coomber describes on his website how the High Court rubber stamps the fraud initiated by Insolvency Practitioners.
- Len Lawrence describes the abuse of psychiatry by the Court of Protection to rubber stamp that his assets ‘went missing’.
- And we have been mounting this heart breaking Dossier of Evidence to support our petition to the EU Parliament: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent. For the secrecy of Family Courts is abused to rubber stamp that Social Services are snatching children.
The People’s Assembly Against Austerity has formulated the following demands:
- stop cuts and halt privatisation
- tax the millionaires and big business
- drop the debt and put banks under democratic control
- invest in jobs, homes, public services and the environment.
In a nutshell:
- the Government needs to admit to what is dishonest about our money system
- it needs to bring back the Bradbury Pound to change austerity to ‘growth’ and prosperity
- and use its own money (rather than national debts).
- Then it can also become Compensator of Last Resort - for victims of all white collar crimes, including child snatching.
That way the historic Rule of Law would replace the current Rule of Money. But the anger of the people may want to see some heads rolling… Or else we allow Corporations to Rule the World…
- BEN FELLOWS starts Walk of Corruption 2013 today: Plymouth to London (victims-unite.net)
- SECRECY – the Cloak for Criminality? Next meeting with John Hemming MP: Tuesday, July 2nd (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- Catch 22: Protective Parent Tries to Protect Child in Court (runningthroughtears.wordpress.com)
- Court of Protection lacks transparency and is too ‘secretive’ (ruvr.co.uk)
- KENNETH CLARKE and the Pattern that Connects white collar crimes from bankruptcies to #childsnatchuk and #paedobritain (inquiringminds.cc)
- THE BIGGEST GANG in Britain – Shining a light on the culture of police corruption (victims-unite.net)
- In Major Blow To Consumers, Supreme Court Protects Mega-Corporations From Liability (12160.info)
- The War On Children, Marriage and the Family :: UK Court Of Protection – diabolical system with evil judges (911forum.org.uk)
- An open letter to Kenneth Clarke MP (chrisspivey.co.uk)