For the purposes of obtaining charitable status, the “Bilderberg Association” call it
Public education in international affairs, economics and the social sciences with reference in particular to political, economic and social problems affecting the democratic countries of North America and Western Europe and the effects of industrialisation upon the social structures and environments of such countries.
You might think about re-phrasing this as
- educating ‘special public service officials’ rather than ‘public’
- with reference to ‘problems affecting North America and Western Europe’ meaning “let’s ensure NATO countries remain the superpower”
- social structures and environments – maybe meaning “only allowing the financial elite to live there”? Everybody else might as well be financially and thus physically starved…
Here’s the full article by Civil Society – an interesting organisation that complained to the Charities Commission!
- Here’s Who’ll Be Picking Up The Tab At This Year’s Bilderberg Meeting (businessinsider.com)
- Is The Bilderberg Group Breaking UK Charity Law? (conservativeread.com)
- Who Is Bilderberg – Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club ? (conservativeread.com)
- Bilderberg Delegate Speaks on Record for First Time in History [w/ Video] (secretsofthefed.com)
- KENNETH CLARKE and the Pattern that Connects white collar crimes from bankruptcies to #childsnatchuk and #paedobritain (victims-unite.net)
- New World Order Secrecy: Who will be Attending the Bilderberg Meeting? What Will be Discussed Behind Closed Doors? (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- British Finance MPs To Attend Bilderberg Meeting (bilderberg-2013-live-streams-news.blogspot.com)
- David Cameron set for Bilderberg meeting (independent.co.uk)