Len Lawrence is a retired air pilot who made this video to bring to the attention of the President of the Family Courts and the Court of Protection what is occurring ‘under his radar':
- Many people are ‘certified’, i.e. declared not to have ‘mental capacity’, without medical assessments, under the jurisdiction of the Official Solicitor, Alastair Pitbardo and his Deputy, May Maughan;
- Certificates of Incapacity bear no serial number. They cannot be tracked.
- This is of great concern as Frances Gibb wrote on 4 April 2013 in The Times Life or death: man who helps courts decide, i.e. how the Official Solicitor acts as ‘litigation friend’ for the vulnerable in the Court of Protection.
- Len is particularly concerned for the number of parents who are declared not to have capacity so that the Official Solicitor can decide that their children can be adopted away from them:
- without informing the Court of Protection and making medical and financial decisions as in Len’s case.
A High Court Judge said these documents are not to be disclosed to the Family Division. But Len is a victim of white collar crimes who has become a ‘public interest advocate’ like many others.
His first document is from the Legal Services Commission
“It is not in the public interest that the public is given sight of parts of Len’s Legal Aid file.”
Why? Because he was £300,000 over the limit of Legal Aid. His signature was gained when he lacked mental capacity due to poisoning from fumes by aeroplanes and subsequent false diagnosis and false medication. Two attempts were made to have Len ‘sectioned’.
The essence of this 15-minute video is what we have observed ever since we followed Lord Sudeley‘s recommendation to ‘group cases to change the law':
- official documents are being falsified
- people in official positions are abusing their positions
- victims are being dispossessed by fraud and any other crime.
In Len’s case, the Court of Protection was abused by its officials so that his house that was valued at £725,000 could be sold under value, without Len knowing or benefiting.
Just as in the four biggest bankruptcies known to us at the time, solicitors, barristers, accountants and the judiciary are all part of ‘white collar crime gangs‘.
A court hearing will take place next Wednesday for a victim of Insolvency Practitioners.
And thus we are back full circle, except we now have it on video, addressed to Sir James Munby, President of the Family Courts. At the same time John Hemming MP has tabled Early Day Motions relating to these issues:
- 59 representatives of 30 countries expressed their concern over Article 8 – the right to family life – in the practice of UK Law
- a barrister expresses her criticism of Family Courts, after she had to flee to Israel to keep her children safe from Barnet Social Services
- an American journalist was banned from visiting Jersey to investigate the death of children in a ‘care’ home.
Our petition to the EU Parliament is asking to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- hoping to benefit from your signature
- while our 7-page Dossier of Evidence is proof of the human suffering afflicted cruelly and unnecessarily
- and our petition The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted Now is on Sir Munby’s desk, too.
Wouldn’t it be nice, if the UK were to benefit, thanks to its ‘special relationship’ with the US!?… But dishonest money breeds dishonest people and dishonest behaviour, also or maybe even especially in the higher echelons…
- MENTAL CAPACITY Act under Scrutiny: open for Evidence from You! (victims-unite.net)
- SECRECY – the Cloak for Criminality? Next meeting with John Hemming MP: Tuesday, July 2nd (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- THE FORENSICS of Legal Fraud – across Bankruptcies, Poisoning, Child Snatching and Court of Protection (victims-unite.net)
- Referendum to establish family court to be held next year (irishtimes.com)
- FCK U SOCIAL WORKERS – I’m calling Grandma! It’s about time kids can go where they WANT and BELONG! (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Lawyers ‘paid £100m in legal aid’ (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- INTERNATIONAL CONCERNS about UK Law and a Barrister’s Critique of Family Courts – Calling on MPs (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Legal aid and ideology: the new basis for Government reform? – Angela Patrick (ukhumanrightsblog.com)
- Court of Protection lacks transparency and is too ‘secretive’ (ruvr.co.uk)
- High level Parliamentary committee asks whether mental capacity laws are working (ukhumanrightsblog.com)