Christopher Booker keeps covering in The Telegraph what’s happening in Family Courts to ruin families’ lives.
Over 1,500 people signed that their secrecy should be lifted now.
In that spirit, he writes:
- New family court guidelines won’t improve a rotten system for children – Lord Justice Munby’s proposal won’t change the fact that far too many children are taken into care for no good reason.
But The Times and the Daily Mail thought that this secrecy is being lifted by judges publishing some judgements – after secret hearings. A day later, Martin Narey claims that Family courts don’t take enough children into care, while parents and grandparents are protesting and petitioning all over the country! Look at this Dossier of Evidence!
Hence we are neither amused nor do we agree with the mainstream press. And we are far from alone. Ian Josephs, veteran watchdog of child snatching since the 1960s, writes:
“The justice dealt out by family courts will still be vastly inferior to that of the criminal courts, until the two are bound by the same rules. In my opinion,that is precisely what should happen. I make 12 points to illustrate this:-
- Judges will still find “compelling reasons” not to publish controversial judgements. Their judgements are 99% in favour of local authorities so parents views will NOT be published.
- The public(including grandparents and relatives of parents) will still be excluded from family courts.
- Mothers whose babies have been taken at birth will still be threatened with jail if they” go public”. Forced adoption will uniquely in the UK continue “big time” as a major government target.
- More children will still be taken for emotional abuse (or risk of it !) than those removed for both sex abuse and physical abuse added together.
- The media will still be forbidden to name parents who want to protest openly and publicly, waive anonymity like rape victims and use their own names.
- Children taken into care will still have their mobiles and laptops confiscated to isolate them from family and friends. Conversation with visiting parents will still be strictly censored.
- Children in care receiving visits will still be forbidden to report to parents abuse by fosterers, care workers or social workers, and nearly half will still end up in jail or as sex workers.
- Agencies like Barnardos and N.F.A (founded by 2 social workers and sold for £130million+) will still make fortunes from recruiting fosterers and adoptive parents.
- Many foreign visitors who are single parents here for a holiday or to meet with relatives will if accused by uk social services of neglect etc be prevented from returning home to face social services in their homelands and their children will still be taken for forced adoption in the UK.
- Pregnant women fleeing the UK before any court proceedings start will still be tracked down in foreign countries by the SS who will often start proceedings abroad to recover the children for forced adoption or long term fostering in the UK.
- Judges will continue to issue injunctions forbidding parents who have committed no crime from contacting directly or indirectly their own children for periods of many years.
- PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME will continue to be inflicted on parents, as experts (described as hired guns in Prof Jane Ireland’s report for the government)predict risk of harm to children who are then adopted.
Nothing much will change…..
THE JUDGES KNOW THE SYSTEM IS ROTTEN BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFORM.”
- International Concerns about UK Law is an Early Day Motion tabled by John Hemming MP who convened a meeting with representatives of 30 countries.
The titles of recent articles by Christopher Booker in The Telegraph make it also clear:
- Our ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal – 20 July 2013 – Children of foreign families resident in the UK are being seized by social workers on an astonishing scale.
- What our judges forget when they send children into care – 29 June 2013 – When vulnerable youngsters are cared for by the state, they are too often neglected and abused.
- Australia’s scandal of forced adoption is happening here in Britain – 23 Mar 2013 – The forcible removal of children by social workers in Australia between the 1950s and the 1970s has parallels with what is happening in British courts today.
And then there is the Nigerian press debating the rights of girls to be a child rather than become bride:
- United Kingdom on Sale to Homosexuals – Secret Lifestyle of David Cameron Exposed
- A nation of paedophiles – the endorsement of a ‘Paedophile Charter’
- Nigeria’s ‘Paedophile Charter': Senators who voted ‘yes’ published
Remember that the worst of all child snatching cases is the Nigerian family whose seven children were taken: five at home, one after the birth in hospital, one in prison – for the parents were sentenced to seven years imprisonment – in the most farcical of all staged court cases – with a rigged jury!
And here’s the latest video by Nigel Cooper whose daughter was kidnapped from Belgium.
- The Consequence of Misguided Intervention (freeasthysweetmountainair.wordpress.com)
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- RETURN our STOLEN CHILDREN: Downing Street, 1pm – request by Protesters and Petitioners (victims-unite.net)
- | UK: New family court guidelines won’t improve a rotten system for children! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- OUR ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal: House of Commons and Nigerian Standard Newspaper (victims-unite.net)
- VIDEO of House of Commons Meeting and Condemning the Court of Protection (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- DEAR MR CAMERON, Take the Lead and Return Our Stolen Children (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- VICKY speaks @ House of Commons Meeting in January 2013 (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- MAURICE GAGGED – the unique legal weapon in UK secret family courts (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- INTERNATIONAL CONCERNS about UK Law and a Barrister’s Critique of Family Courts – Calling on MPs (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)