The neo-medieval pile of the Royal Courts of J...

Len Lawrence is a retired British Aerospace pilot who suffers from the poisoning of inhaling the fumes of aeroplanes. Their organophosphates were also responsible for killing thousands of farmers who were forced to dip their sheep – such as George Wescott who has miraculously survived so far.

Unfortunately, victimisation does NOT encourage official institutions to HELP and SUPPORT, let alone COMPENSATE, as suggested by our Government as Compensator of Last Resort.

No. The ‘culture’ of the ‘people processing industry‘ is  one of

In the Judiciary, this means:-

• ‘professionals’ such as judges and Court staff get paid by the public purse;
  • they commit ‘white collar crimes’ [British understatement for stories you can't make up];
  • Royal Charters are the ticket to immunity from prosecution;
  • ‘amateurs’ become victims of such crimes and seek ‘justice’ with ‘legal professionals’;
  • these tend to be ‘solicitors from hell‘ or ‘bent judges‘ in a hierarchy of courts that is difficult to understand;
  • however, after years of observation, Family Courts and the Court of Protection seem to be the epitome of institutionalised hypocrisy aka perfidious Albion

For family courts sanction the snatching of children by Social Services. And the court of ‘protection’ sanctions the adoption of children and the stealing of assets, as in Len’s case, by declaring people not to have ‘mental capacity’.

However, Pope Francis has published a decree regarding “public officials”… In the UK, maybe HM The Queen will ensure that judges don’t behave ‘off-limits’?

For if a judge made a judgement in the Court of Protection and is not on the list of 95 approved judges, his order is void. I.e. you can start again to get justice for your grievance. Here’s the judgement that enshrines that such orders are void.

In Len’s as many other cases, dishonest money has become the ultimate weapon: his income support was stopped. Hence he couldn’t make an application to the Court of Appeal which had told him to do so! For it costs a lot of money to make an appeal, but you get ‘fee exempt’, if you get income support…

And here’s the trail of emails that resulted in him realising that six of his judges were not on the list of 95:

District Judge  Susanna Jones
District Judge  John Fortgang
District Judge  Peter Devlin
His Honour Judges Simon Oliver
Master Yoxall (Queens Bench) Also attempted to place upon me the Official Solicitors legal costs!

Mr Justice Adrian Fulfurd (Queens Bench)

His ‘order’ does not allow to bring to the attention of any Family Division Judge what occurred to me:

1. That the Deputy Official Solicitor May Maughan identified to Master Yoxall, Queens Bench Division, in January 2013 that Helen Clift a solicitor within the official solicitors office failed to comply with the instruction she was given by the former Official Solicitor Laurence Oades and others to seek the relevant orders from the Court of Protection. (The press were not allowed into this secret hearing)

2. That the Senior Master  Steven Whitaker, Queen’s Bench Division of the High Court, who holds, or had held, three  Court of Protection Medical Certificates CP3 can provide no record of disclosing these CP3s to the Court of Protection.
____________________________________________________________________________________

To: Jen Matthews
Court Manager Court of Protection,

The Honourable Mr. Justice Peter Jackson Court of Protection:

The law is completely inaccessible to those for whose benefit the legislation has been devised.

Thank you for the list of Court of Protection Judges. Would you please pass my thanks to those below:

1. Jillian Kay, Chief Executive of the Judicial Office and her PA Maria for their assistance.
  2. Alex Clark, private secretary to Sir James Munby President Family Division and President Court of Protection who the Judicial Office advised was tasked with my request. Also Jo from Sir James private office who assisted me today.
  3. Like the Judicial Office, I do not understood why you could not have provided me with the list when we spoke?
  4. As advised, I have my own tape recordings of court hearings, they identify the theft of my documents from me in the judge’s chambers.  The official court tapes went missing when request by the police.

It is refreshing to to see that those that abused me when I was a patient and subject to the Court of Protection do not hold a Court of Protection approval.

As you clearly know from the files held by your staff Richard Anelay QC, Deputy High Court Judge, Family Division, has extracted from Barrister Dominic Brazil 1 Kings Bench Walk that I had been a patient subject to the Court of Protection when Dominic Brazil had Hundreds of Thousands of Pounds of adverse costs and inferences placed upon me. Dominic Brazil had failed to disclose to the court the certificate of mental incapacity issued under Part V11 MHA 1983 to protect me that he had held.

The Court of Protection have already advised me in writing that District Judge Susanna Jones and District Judge John Fortgang at Slough County Court do not and have not held a Court of Protection approval when they placed upon myself Hundreds of Thousands of Pounds of adverse cost and inferences, when I was incapable of legal discussion and understanding.

Following the comments of His Honour Judge Simon Oliver, Reading County Court, that the Court of Protection role is no more than a rubber stamping process, the Court of Protection have also identified that His Honour Judge Simon Oliver does not hold a Court of Protection approval.

The above list identifes Senior District Judge, now His Honour Judge, Phillip Waller Principal

Registry of the Family Division as a approved Court of Protection judge

Judge Waller last year advised “the file, in the first instance, should be sent to the Court of Protection”..

HHJ Simon Oliver, the Manager Reading County Court, and Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors refused to comply with these instructions from a nominated Court of Protection judge. Also, your administration staff are refusing to comply with Judge Phillip Waller instructions to me.

I am presently waiting for Thames Valley Police to establish why when BP Collins Solicitors, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire held a certificate of mental incapacity under Part V11 MHA 1983 in November 2004, BP Collins Solicitors denied its existence to the court in February 2005.

Yours sincerely

Leonard Lawrence

UNDER THE RADAR / LEN LAWRENCE PILOT AND THE COURT …

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:25:17 +0100
Subject: List of Court of Protection Judges as requested

Dear Mr Lawrence

Please find attached the current list of Judges for the Court of Protection.  If you have a specific Judge that you are looking for that does not appear on the up to date list that is not to say that they were not a Court of Protection Judge at the time of your case – retirement etc may well have occurred since then.

Regards

Jen Matthews
Court Manager

Court of Protection,
RCJ, Thomas More Building, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL
DX 44450 Strand

I am not authorised to bind my Department contractually, nor to make representations or other statements which may bind the Department in any way via electronic means.

This entry was posted in Court of Protection, Family Courts, Mental Capacity, Rule of Money and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to CHECK YOUR ‘mental capacity’: if your Judge is not on the list, his orders are void!

1. len lawrence says:

Thanks for the posting Sabine,

Slight error my employers were British Aerospace not British Airways Len Lawrence is a retired British Airways pilot who suffers from the poisoning of inhaling the fumes of aeroplanes. Their organophosphates were also responsible for killing thousands of farmers who were forced to dip their sheep – such as George Wescott who has miraculously survived so far. The Judges that caused me so much pain were located at Slough County Court:
    District Judge Susanna Jones
    District Judge John Fortgang
    District Judge Peter Devlin
    His Honour Judge Simon Oliver (Reading County Court)

None of the above Judges are, or have been, Court of Protection approved Judges. Many other Judges like Sir James Munby, Richard Anelay QC, HHJ Campbell, HHJ Elly, HHJ Hamilton, DJ Brookes, DJ Moystern, DDJ Flood and DDJ Bomkin had been most helpful.

Len Lawrence Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:38:48 +0000 To: bae146@hotmail.co.uk

2. What does this mean for family law judges is there a list for them?

3. jake says:

I wish you the best of luck Len. You’re obviously not incapable, as you’re continuing the fight! Guess they underestimated you.

4. Stanley Embling says:

The list of nominated Judges is of most recent years is it not?;
    It would be of great interest to me to see if Lord Justice Mance; now a Lord Justice (of The Supreme Court and whom had parental ties in very High position[s] with insurers Lloyd’s of London,) was on such a nominated List (as a Judge,) when presiding over My own insurance claim (during my Appeals to The Royal Courts of Justice in 2002/03!)

Such facts of Lord Justice Mance’s cloaked conflicts of interests were not made known to me whilst I was seeking insurance compensation and Justice (previously deprived me by skulduggery and conspiracy to defraud me [by the dishonesty of my former Employer and Union Agents vicariously,] after I got injured/disabled, [doing my job of work] in 1990, thereafter I was left impecunious, and to struggle by thereafter by such “Dishonest Dealings”)

At the Time of my late Appeals, (made so by criminal concealment of primary evidence, by my former Employer aided/abetted by complicity and duplicity also calumny and detraction by certain trade Union agents [of a certain Union vicariously,]) much of which when placed in the security of HMCS, “vaporised” out security of Humberside Police, from certain entrusted former Labour MP’s constituency secure offices; also out other secure Public authorities buildings entrusted with such documentation/evidence also to my detriment! …

Yes I was an “enforced” impecunious Litigant in Person, just trying to present my Appeals to the Appeal Courts at the Royal Courts of Justice in 2002/3; thinking such a High Court would be Fair and Just, (only I found differentlyto my detriment, when I found such a venue was no better than when previously sabotaged/ scuttled by alleged malfeasance of Crown Court Judge T. Cracknell (14/02/2001,) and similar malfeasance of County Court circuit Judge, Judge Robinson (21/10/1999,)

For many years I’ve been left wondering:- Was it the wording of “SUBSIDIARITY” (I do believe implies the lowest form;) implanted into Article 53 of the Maastrich Treaty (signed for by Margaret Thatcher 1991/2, and other signed for Treaties thereafter,) that allowed such corruption to prevail to this day in our UK Courts and Judicial System to this day ???….

5. jake says:

Looking at that list, DJ Oldham, Sheffield…..never could get a first name, but apparently there are three Oldham’s there working as judges, on eof which is a woman….and two of those had at least two different names….if you can believe that!

6. Pingback: Hello and Welcome! | Len Lawrence - Poisoned Air Pilot

7. Makes one wonder if those, like Queen Elizabeth II and various prime ministers, who have added their signatures to documents that impacted with such dire consequences upon the lives of all of us lesser mortals, have ever bothered to read – and understand – what they have signed. If they have – and do – then it’s high time for change.

8. Pingback: THE PEOPLE PROCESSING Industry: Dishonest Money in, Victimised Victims Out | Victims Unite!

9. Lambent says:

Daughter taken from parents after social workers ‘misunderstood’ information
    Social workers and police swooped on a family home and removed a gravely ill little girl from her loving parents’ care, after what was termed by judge as a ‘feeding frenzy’ of misinformation.

The parents dared question medical “professionals” and so the NHS staff reported them to social services who enlisted the help of the Police to turn up mob handed at the family home and snatch the child.

Unbelievably the child is not home with her parents yet. This judgment onky paves the way for the process to start.

This has the handprints of Lambeth council all over it.

• NHS and schools serve as ‘professional child snatchers’, I’m afraid!…

THANK YOU for … making me sigh big time…

BUT “Petitioning Parliament” will be our political tool to bring ethics into the Judiciary and SS. Watch this space!

• Jamie Lannister says:

How nice of you to label doctors, nurses and teachers as ‘professional child snatchers’. Do you have any evidence to support this allegation?

• jake says:

open your eyes and LOOK——those who refuse to follow orders aren’t allowed to be one anymore….that’s the kind of country this is now!

• Jamie Lannister says:

Do you have any evidence that support this or are you just making things up as you go along?

You like Sabine appear to hold doctors, teachers and nurses in contempt. What great contribution do you both make to society?

• jake says:

well, i certainly don’t go around fingerprinting all the children, abducting and throwing people out of ambulances, torture animals or ram needles into peoples genitals without their consent or boiling 3 month old babies alive, for a start….

and you missed out pigyobs there.

people like me aren’t ‘allowed’ to be part of ‘society’ anyway, very easy for this state to dow ahtever they like to you with immunity…i have no papers, so can’t work and with the violence even walking or standing for long periods is a bit of a problem. pretty minor in the scheme of things considering what others have to endure.

and you shag your own sister, kingslayer? tell a lot about a man by the name he chooses…..

• Jamie Lannister says:

You contribute nothing yet smear people that have devoted their lives to helping others.

Using emotive language to distract from the fact that you do not have a convincing argument fools no one.

• jake says:

there is no ‘argument’, just undisputed widely acknowledged facts!

fair play on the sister though, if i had a sis that looked like that i wd be seriously tempted to….

• No, I do NOT hold doctors, teachers and nurses in contempt.

But I have seen enough victims who lost their children thanks to doctors, teachers and nurses.

What’s your interest, Jamie?

• Please visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NCF_XdMTNhnf947eniZ3SocOWyJ5CI6pramw4iOPY9c/edit?usp=sharing

Our ‘allegations’ are conclusions from suffering with many, many families and noticing patterns that connect.

10. Pingback: FROM Prisongate to Courtgate and Judgegate? An explanation for the ‘culture’ we’re experiencing | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police

11. RT says:

Christopher Brooker interview on Russia Today about Social workser snatching children in the UK

12. Anonymous says:

Jamie – I respond as follows.
    Years of caseworking and personal experience demonstrate.
    Let every parent be aware.
    Every school in the UK has a child snatcher. I have data of a child taken from his parent because he was “starving” one day in school. His bag and luncheon box was full but was hanging in the cloakroom. School’s child snatcher tips off the SS and the child is taken because the mother does not feed him.
    Father turns up to get his child from school. He has chrones disease so decides to have half a guinnes. The child snatcher tells the SS dad turned up drunk.
    His door gets bashed in SS take the children. A bread knife is found on the worktop. One of the kids gets molested in care. the child gets punished for telling the parents.
    15 week old boy gets taken and experimented on. Looking like a lizard the mother calls an ambulance. Police seal off the hospital to stop friends getting access to the parents in A&E. Police threaten friends. Baby gets held until a doctor from the SS “club” arrives to say it is excema. Baby handed back to abusers.
    Could say more, but why should I have to defend my integrity for someone who would not believe me anyway.
    Keep spreading the word Sabine make every parent aware.
    Name and shame is the only way forward. But remember, these peoples names and surnames may not be the ones they are born with.
    Sorry Jamie, you either believe or you don’t, but don’t ever challenge someone who has the evidence.

13. Jamie Lannister says:

This is another example of your warped sense of right and wrong:

You describe a man that attacked two women with acid as a ‘hero’.

14. Well what else can I say, the whole legal and judicial system is a shame, shame to the British people for allowing such corruption to be executed in their name.

But there again they are famous for having their heads buried in the sand, when up it’s in the clouds. I have a similar problem involving the official Solicitor.

15. David says:

I was threatened in court with dire consequences if I blabbed about what was going on. Not surprising really, they are just a bunch of crooks. I think the lottery nature of the judgements comes down to who knows who as judges, solicitors and their wives partake of coffee club discussions and who they dont like or do like. The facts are then arranged accordingly. I narrowly escaped prison for something similar to to child waving case, only because i worked out who the competing groups were and worked the system. But justice, what a fracking joke. Youve got masons, feminists, militant tendency, philantropists, coffee club wives and all sorts of groups vying in there. Whilst im not surprised that once some of the more rabid feminists groups get hold of a man they try and kill them off, ha ha and you think thats an exageration probably…. What I am surprised about is that most people resort to passive protests and dont track some of these people down. Until very clear messages are sent to to the family court not to engage in the judicial equivalent of the killing fields that will continue to brazen out what they are doing. Jimmy Saville one of their own, with keys to Broadmoor… Think about it.

• JM says:

some folk do ‘track them down’/ fight back…Raoull Moatt immediate name that springs to mind, but i remember couple of cases where a judge was tracked down and murdered (waiting in car park for him to come out and followed him home….he gave her kids to somebody who murdered them) and a solicitor…..

obviously, their lives over now and locked up and torturing the fuck out of them….you’ll never hear on these things, accept the real perps sanitised version…..but it’s the fear that prevents most people, and/ or having other people dependant on them…..but here’s the thing, once they have done enough and implement every threat regardless of whether you capitulate or not then u get over the fear…+ i got nobody i really care about left in my life!

most just commit suicide thugh, or refusing to be taken alive again….Raoull Moatt, the guy who recently dowsed himself in petrol under threat of being tasered then taken alive again….so tasered and incinerate, so call ed medical intervention against his will (they get paid for doing that to people, despite their ‘oath’) and slow agonising death….anonymity and immunity for perps concerned….guy thrown out of back of ambulance, his mother still in jail for respecting his wishes/ doing the decent thing…..people dnt remember (generally) but i do!