13 10 02 ComplainThis is the leaflet I found among the papers of Melissa Laird – after she got deported so that her son can by adopted  – thanks to the criminal activities of Barnet Council.

Meanwhile I received this email: “One year on from my husband’s avoidable death, thanks to you and others I realise how hopeless it is to follow the prescribed channels of complaint. Every path leads nowhere.

The manipulators hold all the cards. They have the money, publicity, media control and legal access denied to all complainants. Those who get noticed are quickly recruited into their ranks in order to fool the public into thinking they’re listening and changes are imminent. They’re not.

I think it’s possible to turn up the volume if we unite all the groups and protest in one voice. Individuals seldom make an impact. I met Caul Grant of Campaign for Truth and Justice at Speakers corner. He stays within the law. I joined them on the last 2 Empowerment Mondays outside the RCJ when they stopped the traffic for 10 minutes at a time by forming a moving chain across Fleet Street. The disruption was effective, it got us noticed. Passers by were shocked to hear the stories of protestors.

Michael Mansfied, currently representing Mark Duggan‘s family listened, so did Keith Vaz MP, currently chairman of Home Affairs Committee, a Parliamentary committee that scrutinises the work of the Home Office and a strong advocate of Human Rights. Given that Cameron has vowed to limit access to the European Court we cannot afford to be complacent.”

Caul responds:

“They can and will continue to ignore our complaints or pass us from pillar to post in full knowledge that we will get nowhere, however, they cannot ignore indefinitely our direct actions of protest, so far, as Pam points out, we have had a huge impact but we cannot standby and leave this mammoth task to a handful of victims, we urgently need to come together as one in a very visible and unavoidable group.

The momentum has started, please, for all our sakes, come out and make a commitment to Empowerment Mondays and give ourselves a real opportunity of seeing justice in our lifetime.”

My comments:

Related articles

About Sabine McNeill

This entry was posted in Empowerment Mondays, Empowerment Mondays, Internet Media, Keith Vaz MP, Law Enforcement, Lawful Protest, Prison and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to COMPLAIN with CONFIDENCE!? A firewall of fob-offs protects public institutions and their employees

1. Jean McDonald says:

Thank you Sabine What input – if any from Tom Watson MP who seems unafraid to raise certain issues in Parliament? Jean

Sent from my iPhone

2. Jean James says:

From: Jean James [mailto:jeanjames@telus.net] Sent: July-21-13 7:27 PM Subject: FW: DENIAL OF SERVICE BY MINISTERS AND PUBLIC SERVANTS

Complaints about denial of service from public servants at all levels? Do it soon as they are trying to reform the civil service.

Send them to

Claire Cozens Senior Committee Assistant Public Accounts Committee|7 Millbank |London |SW1P 3JA

Email ‘pubaccom@parliament.uk’

With copy to:

From: Peter Hofschröer [mailto:peter@hofschroer.com] Sent: July-20-13 8:02 AM To: ‘STEPHEN WYNN’ Cc: Jean James; Christophe.speckbacher@coe.int; jenkinbc@parliament.uk; francismaudemp@parliament.uk; david.Whyte@liverpool.ac.uk; flcockcroft@aol.com; bownessp@parliament.uk; robert.barrington@transparency.org.uk; chandrashekhar.krishnan@transparency.org.uk; rachel.davies@transparency.org.uk; Maxkeiser@rttv.ru; angel.gurria@oecd.org; Dan.Morrison@oecd.org; opcc@dyfed-powys.pnn.police.uk; matt.baggott@psni.pnn.police.uk; helen.grant.mp@parliament.uk; massonm@parliament.uk; matthias.oel@european-council.europa.eu; maginnisk@parliament.uk; Mary.Crane-Charef@oecd.org; inspector@taxpayersalliance.org; hodgem@parliament.uk; stephen.barclay.mp@parliament.uk; richardbaconmp@parliament.uk; mactaggartf@parliament.uk; james.wharton.mp@parliament.uk; ian.swales.mp@parliament.uk; nick.smith.mp@parliament.uk; anne.mcguire.mp@parliament.uk; stella@workingforwalthamstow.org.uk; jo.johnson.mp@parliament.uk; chris.heatonharris.mp@parliament.uk; matthew.hancock.mp@parliament.uk; greeningj@parliament.uk; jackie.doyleprice.mp@parliament.uk; meghilliermp@parliament.uk; mitchellav@parliament.uk; pubaccom@parliament.uk; contact@lambethpalace.org.uk; joel@micahchallenge.org; dion@exposed2013.com; anas.sarwar.mp@parliament.uk; catherine.mckinnell.mp@parliament.uk; pauline.latham.mp@parliament.uk; tony.baldry.mp@parliament.uk; clarkek@parliament.uk; daryl.kramp@parl.gc.ca; dralsane@hotmail.com; akaash.maharaj@gopacnetwork.org Subject: Re: DENIAL OF SERVICE BY MINISTERS AND PUBLIC SERVANTS

Ladies & Gentlemen,

My 84 year old disabled mother Barbara Hofschröer is the victim of sustained abuse and crime committed by police officers, social workers, politicians and government officials. See:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/lords/?id=2012-05-15a.258.7 &s=Hofschroer#g332.0

They have been making considerable efforts in the past five years to defraud her of her house, while I have been making considerable efforts to stop them doing so.

Obviously, this has required me to contact various authorities and politicians in my attempts to see that the law finally gets upheld in this case. My e-mail address has been blocked by various bodies, who insist I only use letter post to send them letters they will not in any case answer, while others continuously delete my e-mails without reading them and only exceptionally does anybody in authority bother to reply, and then usually only to inform me that they are not taking the appropriate action.

My mother’s main abusers are North Yorkshire Police and the City of York Council. They have blocked all e-mail communications from me and have not taken up Lord Maginnis’ offer to negotiate a settlement to this long-outstanding case.

Communications to the SoS for Justice are invariably deleted not read.

Communications to the Victims Minister at the MoJ are re-routed to a generic address at the Home Office (!!!), where, of course, they are not answered.

The Home Secretary has never responded to any enquires and has refused to discuss this case with Lord Maginnis.

My mother’s MP has never responded to a single communication.

My mother’s ward councillors, party colleagues of his, are actively involved in this abuse and crime. Despite receiving a letter from my mother’s solicitors requiring them to cease and desist from abusing my wheelchair-bound mother, they have not. One of these ward councillors is deputy leader of York Labour Party and has the portfolio of adult social services (!!)

The government-fund charities refusing to reply to my communications include Age UK and Action on Elder Abuse. When I sent evidence to the national HQ of Age UK showing that its officers in York were party to the abuse and had committed serious criminal offences, I was ignored.

The entire membership of the previous North Yorkshire Police Authority did not respond to requests to investigate this police corruption, while the new Police & Crime Commissioner has adopted the same policy. Neither respond to any communications. Certain members of the former Police Authority and its replacement Commission are subject to undenied press allegations of fraud.

In short, all communications to persons in positions of authority requesting action to see that the law is upheld and official corruption dealt with are at best passed on to an anonymous third party, who does nothing or more often unceremoniously deleted without being read.

The people who delete these e-mails then stand up in Parliament and say they’ve seen no evidence of official corruption in Britain. This is about the only honest statement they make. What they don’t say is that they wilfully do not see it, or, as in the case of the Victims Minister, that she is corruptly misusing public funds.

Hope this information is of use.

Yours faithfully, Peter Hofschröer

3. Derek says:

The comment below is so very, very true. 110% correct, and all those who have suffered injustice know this only to well.

One year on from my husband’s avoidable death, thanks to you and others I realise how hopeless it is to follow the prescribed channels of complaint. Every path leads nowhere.

Personally I cannot see it changing other than a revolution to overthrow the corrupt system here in the UK. I notice every few years a list of the most corrupt countries in the world and every time the UK creeps higher up. The UK will soon be in the No 1 slot if we are not there already, which in my, and most others opinion is where we are now.

4. jake says:

just keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome….

5. Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee says:

Dear Sabino McNeill,

RE:- Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales Practice Directions issued on the 3rd October 2013 Neutral Citation Number: (2013) EWCA Crim 1632.
    and Costs Practice Directions
    _____________________________________________________________

I, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee do request that you bring the Practice Directions issued by the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales for the attention of the Persons who are having a Section 42 of the SCA 1981 Vexatious Litigants Orders between the 1st January 1991 and the Last Order.
    and also the Persons who are or have been given with a Civil Restraint Order or Extended Civil Restraint Order.

The High Court has no Jurisdiction Power to oust the Jurisdiction Power of the Magistrates Court under the Criminal Damage Act 1971.

The Indictment (Procedure) Rules 1971 No 1253 had been revoked under the Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2007 No 699

The Coroners and Justice Act 2009 had repealed other words under Section 2 of the Administration of Justice (Miscellaneous Provision) Act 1933

I thank you in advance and wait to hear from you

Yours Faithfully

Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee

6. Pingback: SKYPE contacts with my son are essential for ensuring his best interests | Melissa Laird

7. Pingback: DO JUDGES park their conscience or put it on hold? | Melissa Laird

8. My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at web,
    but I know I am getting knowledge daily by reading such good content.

9. Marcos says:

Since the reach of smartphones has expanded, so
    has the need for expanding the kind of applications appstores
    provide their customers with. The app also helps the user to calculate future
    offers based upon the concession rates of both parties.

There are phones which are better but Nokia E7 is irresistible.