This article in The Sun on Saturday 16th November 2013 refers to Project Spade that the Daily Mail had reported as 76 Americans busted in massive global child porn ring including police officers, teachers and doctors as nearly 400 children are rescued
The Sun points out that the UK had not plaid ball: neither Police nor the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) or the National Crime Agency that took over. The agency’s Phil Gormley now wants to be a ‘good boy’…
Here’s how The Mirror reports: Police probe as HUNDREDS of suspected paedophiles still free – 18 months after being named
The Toronto Star: Child porn bust: How police worldwide worked together to bring down a child porn ring - mentioning two British nationals with ‘hands-on abuse’.
And here’s how Phil Thompson comments. His 3 greatgrandchildren were stolen by Walsall Council and adopted without court judgement. He sent the paper clipping:
Here is another Fob-Off. The Police have KNOWN for many years about the SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE. I cannot help but think that the DOSSIER has gone “missing”…
Could it be that the names in the dossier are prominent people in the upper echelon of society. I am glad to say that enquiries are under way while being carefully”sifted”. We cannot have PERVERTS in the Upper Crust can we. Its only the PLEBS.
As said in a certain Good Book, There is a STINK in mine eyes. Notice that this is on Page 12 of the Sun. They can fool the people all of the time. I cannot help it there is a THOMAS within me.
Who joins the dots between #childsnatchuk and #paedobritain? Certainly not the mainstream media. At least we know that Child Snatching is one of the Seven Deadly Syndromes and Media Cover-Ups.
And Wales Online reports that Hundreds of children in care reported missing. Really good reasons for taking children away from birth parents!!! Only perfidious Albion, institutionalised hypocrisy and lots of stiff upper lips in the wrong places seem to be the explanation…
WordPress finds these related articles:
- Hundreds of British paedophiles ignored by police despite tip-off list from Canadian cops (mirror.co.uk)
- Toronto man behind massive international child porn ring, police say (rexdaleclc.wordpress.com)
- Canadian police bust hundreds in massive child-porn ring (voiceofrussia.com)
- Police bust massive international child porn ring based in Toronto (o.canada.com)
- A history of police crackdowns on child sex abuse rings (abc.net.au)
- Hundreds of paedophiles on alert list escape arrest as experts say police are struggling to cope with number of people suspected of viewing child abuse online (dailymail.co.uk)
- Britain needs FBI-style elite crime squad to tackle child abuse intelligence failures (mirror.co.uk)