Now do you believe us? was an article that caused me to write a blog post not long ago – on the site of a Portuguese family whose five children were taken by Lincoln Council. Remember what’s unique in the UK and whose children are being taken.
The lunatics are taking over the asylum in ‘caring’ Britain in Christopher Booker’s regular column is also ‘beyond belief’. And that is the problem with white collar crimes in general and #childsnatchuk in particular, without even considering #paedobritain: you can only believe the un-believable if you know the people concerned. By way of example:
- Maurice J Kirk BVSc is currently being held in HMP Cardiff after 4 yours of battling against the then Director of Caswell Clinic in South Wales who claimed that he has ‘significant brain damage, possibly brain tumour’ – as a reason for sending him from his clinic where Maurice spent seven months – to high security prison Ashworth – to cover up crimes committed by South Wales Police;
- Norman Scarth, WWI veteran tells about his experience of psychiatry in this post on Maurice’s website;
- Len Lawrence is a former pilot who was poisoned by fumes and declared not to ‘have capacity'; he sent the link to The principle of open justice must be applied to all, even the highly sensitive work of the Court of Protection;
- I know the woman who was released from HMP Holloway with a ‘community treatment order': she had to get an injection every month. She had been ‘business woman of the year’ in her county before!
Let me explain in ‘link language':
- The lunatics take over the asylum in ‘caring’ Britain is in The Telegraph about a mother who’s a lawyer fighting for the return of her two sons and how she’s been put INDEFINITELY into the psychiatric wing of Calderdale Royal Hospital;
- Now do you believe us? is in Community Cornwall News about British Social Services who, with the complicity of a ‘psychotic’ ‘family court’ judge, ordered a pregnant mother cut open so they could take her child;
- the belief and trust in ‘the system of professionals’ is dwindling rapidly – but only thanks to the internet – for Child Snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups;
- What links judge Niclas Parry, Andrea Davison, Waterhouse, Jimmy Savile and the Paedophile Ring – an extensive post reblogged by the excellent Tap from Justice Denied, another superb blog;
- Filthy Britain’s Most Malevolent Masons is a remarkable story and storyboard of pictures illustrating what has been going on without the general public knowing – for child removal is a class war;
- Operation Ore commenced in 1999 to follow up from Operation Avalanche in the US – to investigate child porn and paedophilia. Here’s the first part of a documentary: