The Independent has been there:
- The corruption of Britain: UK’s key institutions infiltrated by criminals
- Revealed: how gangs used the freemasons to corrupt Police
- The untold story of gagging orders
but also the Guardian:
- Freemasons in the police
- Money from thin air - High street banks issue money in the form of loans. Could this be the root cause of the credit crunch?
- Public accountability: it’s not only banks that needs closer scrutiny - There are too many areas of public life where it seems there are those who can get away with whatever they choose.
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Victims Unite has had over 280,000 visits since August 2010
- The Forensics of Legal Fraud was published as Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Maurice J Kirk BVSc challenging South Wales Police is being tortured in HMP Cardiff NOW.
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
- The Forum for Stable Currencies has been advocating constructive solutions since 1998.
- The Bradbury Pound as the historic precedent for Governmental solutions
- EDM 748: 100th Anniversary of the Bradbury Pound
- Video with Campaign Director Justin Walker
- Online petition with over 1,800 signatures so far
- Bring Back Bradburys to compensate victims of white collar criminals.
- What’s dishonest about our money system
Our Battle for Britain’s Children and an Ethical Parliament are next!