It couldn’t be more direct and more clear, as I am quoting Tom Dobby, the consultant physicist on the video below: “JUDGE BARNETT, you are a criminal and a child abuser. STEVE ROBINSON, HELEN JONES, you are criminal persons. ANDREA BLEARS, you, too.” He dares Chester Council just as Phil Thompson dares Walsall Council. Meanwhile, we’re preparing to take petitions regarding child abuse to Brussels - in the spirit of Sir James Munby’s judgement that appeals to “courts to adapt to the realities of the internet, particularly social media.” YouTube is one of the most popular social media!

Enhanced by Zemanta

This entry was posted in Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Family Courts, Internet Media, Judges, Social Workers, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals, YouTube and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to “I ASK THE PUBLIC TO TAKE NOTICE”, especially in Chester and Cheshire West: criminal secret family courts

1. Anonymous says:

This is the way to go. Crimes against humanity by those paid from the public purse to act for the public in their best interest.
    Carmarthenshire, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Merthyr and more – cmon lets follow this gentleman’s lead on this! Name and shame criminals paid from the public purse.
    I call upon a “People’s Court by the people for the people!”

2. Stanley Embling says:

I can’t wait to sign this petition..Best of Luck.

Being myself a victim of crime re: persecution , theft, & fraud carried out in the Chester Courts, Would some one enlighten me concerning this particular situation ? Is it Family Division child trafficking etc. or is it general criminal offences thefts, frauds etc..

I really do need to know because one of the individuals mentioned is known personally by myself to be a serious criminal ! as yet to answer to justice.

I do need to uphold the integrity and respect of Victims Unite before I comment
    further in case we are accused of being Vexatious., Without Merit,. and
    Confused

4. Renata Ostertag says:

Thank you Sabine for this your stand. Oh why, oh why were you not there 10 to 12 years ago.

Please, put Elizabeth Butler-Sloss on your list. She was force-retired as a judge due to age, but she is now sitting in the House of Lords at age 84 years old. And she is still meddling with youth in Eastern European countries!!!

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:35:29 +0000 To: renata_ostertag@hotmail.com

Please get your facts right! Dame Elizabeth Butler-Sloss was obliged to resign as the head of the family division because she falsified Court records there-bye perverting the course of justice !

The case involved a former wife of the king of Saudi Arabia, Butler-Sloss removed from the records any reference to the Saudi royal family and replaced their name with that of two lawyers in the case. a learned judge stated
    ” Dame Elizabeth had mis-directed herself” very droll british judges ?

She also kidnapped Corey Bradley from Stoke on Trent all legal like of course ??????

6. nicola says:

me and my family have been destroyed by leeds ss and the family courts at xmas is it ok to comment now? any jail threat?

7. You should make for TakenUk and March 19 in Brussels. We should thank these people.

Jane Choane-Cramp, Pamela ?. etc, I don’t know their names today, Michelle O’reagan, Yvonne Lacaille, Mary Aphia, all Camden office, Jannifer ? – Camden office and Kentish town childrens house; you need to be closed down and I will make sure your are.

Let’s not forget, the Camden lawyer, Charlotte Marks

I want to get all of you struck off – I believe in me, that you will not recognise a mothers powers.

You bastards you put my children into Singaporean- Chinese Muslim and Irish gay homosexual when I am Indian and English?

Some diversification hey Camden. and, you lied on Oath and on paper

8. and Maxine Ball, you Bitch, child snatcher and a brother killer

9. anon says:

this has been going on for nearly 2 years for me and my family we lost my grandson at xmas he is to be placed for adoption. Non of my family have any criminal convictions but we were persecuted mercilessly by leeds ss and their cronies, it was a 5 day trial in a kangaroo court ,they were going back to things in our lives from 20 odd years ago. It was only about 8 months ago i discovered the rest of this horror story on the internet , i dont feel proud to be british anymore and i wish the whole of the public knew about this, Ian joseph was right when he said its bereavment without death sometimes i wish i was but my kids need me.

Trinity, Oscar, Mamma.
    Please note I am not a billionaire or a lunatic.
    to correct comments and to keep Victims Unite from ridicule.

Dame Elizabeth Butler- Sloss perverted the course of justice by falsifying
    the Courts record concerning an ex wife of the king of saudi arabia
    a learned judge said ” Dame Elizabeth mis-directed herself” she took
    early retirement and is now in the house of liars (er er lords).

She is also guilty of kidnapping Corey Raymond Bradley from Stoke on Trent
    fortunately he was spared the attention s of Aussie PIE members re;
    Royal Commission Inquiry NSW police paedophiles .

Regarding Chester County Court a corrupt judge Harrison operates there he is also an accomplice of Edward Timpson MP minister for providing children to banannas for sale. in my opinion ?