Is it going to be a hot summer with judges and barristers wanting to be understood, as this Daily Mail article about Sir James Munby‘s plans suggests? The Daily Mail is proud to ‘campaign’ against the secrecy of family court hearings, but their articles go only skin deep, as a child is being taken every 20 minutes, according to Channel IV’s program on adoption: 15,000 kids and counting.
Or is it the growing number of MPs (currently 91) who are demanding a national inquiry into organised child abuse that is going to make a difference to national and international acrobatics in saving and losing face?
- MPs call on Theresa May to set up inquiry into child sex abuse – the original artcile on 03 June with the first ‘Magnificent Seven MPs’
- with the latest 15,000 Social Workers: lobby MPs for Child Sex Abuse (CSA) inquiry – the professional organisation wanting to clear their name – 20 June
- and Every MP asked to back inquiry into organised child sex abuse – also on Exaro – with the original letter to the Home Secretary Theresa May
- that gives as the reason: Police keep failing ‘to follow evidence’ in abuse cases, say MPs – the Call for wide inquiry into schools, churches, children’s homes, politicians and celebrities
- plus David Cameron pressed at PMQs on inquiry into child sex abuse – 11 June when 40 MPs had signed up.
These are posts in support:
- Please contact your MP to ask for their support – Ian Pace‘s blog counting the supportive MPs
- on Justice Denied – people persecuted for political reasons must be defended
- on The News Commenter – the ultimate playground for news junkies
- on RINF - Rebellious Investigative News and Film.
Seven petitions are listed on E-Petition for Public Enquiry into organised Child Grooming, Child Prostitution and Paedophilia in the UK
- The first one on the Public Enquiry has currently 2, 178 signatures.
One commentator asks
- How many MPs need to sign, before the Mainstream Media pick this up?
- But Child Snatching is One of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
Everything is connected, whether it’s globalisation or paedophilia, child snatching or child abuse, children going missing or parents being deported, whilst their kids are being kept in ‘care’ or for adoption.
Knowing that the ultimate cause of all institutional ills is what’s so dishonest with our money system, it’s now been suggested to start a petition against D-notices which were invented in war times! Why should they be required in this war between innocent children and extremely evil conspirators in #childsnatchuk leading to #paedobritain?
Austin Mitchell MP has asked me for a list of the most violent snatches to strengthen the rights of parents:
1. the snatch of a HUNGARIAN baby in a CAR PARK:
2. Then there is this LITHUANIAN 6-year old who was removed while his mum and grandmother were handcuffed and taken to a Police cell:
o This is my latest case which I want to give my best shot because the father was charged with sexual abuse of his boy, but Brent Council is NOT protecting the boy!
3. The PORTUGUESE family was deprived of their FIVE children, after the father was handcuffed and arrested without documents:
o The pretext was the accusation by the oldest boy whose interview by Police has never been disclosed by either Police or any of the solicitors;
o Furthermore, the couple was arrested after having accompanied me to Brussels where I disclosed to the Petitions Committee that 1,000 children are taken per month;
o They are now being treated like criminals by Social Services when they see their children and we helped them file a Judicial Review.
4. The NIGERIAN MUSA family was the first I learned about where also FIVE children were taken – the false allegation relating to a faked letter by the oldest daughter was invented subsequently:
o All other accusations of abuse were fabricated, staged and manipulated at an unprecedented scale.
5. The snatch of Baby J led to Sir Munby’s judgement where he appeals to courts to adjust to the realities of the internet, especially social media, after the video was published on Facebook
o I’m afraid I don’t know whether the video is still on the web anywhere.
6. The snatch of the LATVIAN siblings of Ilya by the Dutch Police was shown after my impassioned speech before the Petitions Committee in Brussels – presented for the 2nd time!
o This is particularly ‘embarrassing’ because the Dutch Minister bragged about the UK ‘model’ having served for what they do in the Netherlands!
7. These two minutes are from a woman whose son was taken after a Caesarian – she doesn’t say which Council: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=584066781712813&set=vb.100003284882282&type=2&theater
o Again ‘embarrassing’ for there is a judgement by Sir James Munby about the right of mothers and babies re breastfeeding: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2003/850.html
o But Social Services do what they like.