This blog is meant to document the struggles of victims of financial exploitation and / or legal oppression. It picks up from
- Room 14 – A Foundation for Change – since April 2009
- and Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694 – since June 2009.
It illustrates that there are things going on, that are too hard to believe, unless you experience them yourself.
The first case has been documented in The Forensics of Legal Fraud: the bankruptcy of a wealthy real estate agent, without jurisdiction and by falsifying documents.
The second one is documented by Raymond Fox, a victim of nuclear contamination and nuclear induced illness who was bankrupted and evicted from his home.
The third one has been turned into Vol 2 of The Forensics of Legal Fraud – How a Millionairess was cheated by liquidating her company fraudulently, stealing her properties “on paper” and making her bankrupt with the aid of banks, lawyers, accountants and insolvency practitioners.
The fourth case is presumably the nastiest bankruptcy, initiated by an accountancy firm, where it becomes evident that the process is only meant to cover up stealing: David Fabb, owner of a group of major steel manufacturing companies.
More cases have been published on Grouping Cases to Change the Law.
The most cruel cases are presumable those where children are snatched and / or given to the abusive rather than the caring party of parents: the Nigerian Musa Family lost their six children – thanks to Haringey Council – and Vicky Haigh lost her daughter to her ex-husband who has been abusing the now nearly 8-year-old girl since she was three.
As we are gathering more details about more cases, we will find more patterns that connect, enabling us to share intelligence and support each other with a view to financial fairness, legal justice and emotional sanity.
A number of ‘victims turned starfighters’ as well as non-victimised sympathisers have come together in an Association of McKenzie Friends
My own experiences of victimisation are with respect to:
- doctors who claimed that my pain was psychological and that I would not suffer from them in old age after I had a very serious car accident as passenger in 1973
- the lawyers of my then employer CERN who had decided that I must repeal any decision within 10 years but never told me about that
- as a result I do not get any compensation for the accident that a physics professor friend caused on duty trip in California
- instead, I had to fight for “incapacity benefits” from the respective authorities in the UK
- I had the privilege of learning to fight my landlord in London who was incapable of securing the front door after two break-ins in which I lost jewellery worth £20,000.
- At some stage he sent the bailiffs after me who forced my car key out of my hands, even though it was my mum’s car…
- I still keep having to fight him on every tiny bit, but on the back of having become a “registered tenant”. That meant my rent was reduced and he can only raise it “under supervision”.
And thus I learned that and how everything seems to have two sides to it… The challenge is to rise above and beyond. Or in the words of supposedly Gandhi:
- How Haringey Council makes Adoption easy by Stealing Children (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- This man needs to be released on compassionate grounds if for no other reason (victims-unite.net)
- Understanding the Origin and True Purpose of Global Corruption (wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com)
- Inspection of local authority fostering services and independent fostering agencies (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)