- money sites to illustrate problems, solutions and tell the stories of Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhamad Yunus and his ideas of ‘social business and the future of capitalism’ as well as the Forum for Stable Currencies
- victim sites to do PR of victims whose emotional, financial and legal pains does not get exposure in the mainstream media
- online petitions as a political tool to gather not only signatures, but, most revealing comments
- meetings at Westminster – to empower, inspire and connect people – not as tourists, but as victims trying to become survivors, starfighters, campaigners, activists and advocates
- meetings in Courts – to support those who dare to stand their ground while facing a system designed to run them down.
February 11, 2013
Banks, Campaigning, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Petitions, Police state, Public Interest, The rule of money, The Web Capitalism Exposed, Crime, Forum for Stable Currencies, Internet petition, NASA, Nobel Peace Prize, Public relations, Westminster, white collar crime 1 Comment
January 29, 2013
Advocacy, Banks, Campaigning, Contempt of Court, Judges, Ministry of Justice, Miscarriage of justice, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Solicitors, The Rule of Law, The Web, United Kingdom Ban (title), Boarding school, Burma, George Monbiot, His Lordship, Internet petition, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales, Myanmar Alin, Norman Scarth, Pan-democracy camp, Thein Sein, white collar crime 17 Comments
For the comments are really telling. The Lord Chief Justice took the hearing of Norman Scarth, who was imprisoned for this offence, in his absence. I’m now sending them to His Lordship, hoping he’ll take note.
The upbringing of the elite boys in boarding schools is my explanation for paedophiles, sociopaths and psychopaths.
- FAIR and JUST? On the Rule of Law and the Quality of its Enforcement (victims-unite.net)
- The Police State unites at least Wales and Bretagne – if not UK and EU (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- PRIM and PROPER? On the Openness and Transparency of Courts – from the Cradle to the Grave (victims-unite.net)
- Reform the Family Courts and Social Services – Petitions on the Government’s site (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- When the rich are born to rule, the results can be fatal | George Monbiot (guardian.co.uk)
CHANGING the SYSTEM means changing the culture, ethics, attitudes, dishonesty, privilege and tribalism of Britain
January 16, 2013
Advocacy, Austerity Cuts, Banks, Blogs, Campaigning, Internet Media, Members of Parliament, United Kingdom Britain, Commons, Franz Kafka, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, John Ward, Labour Students, Member of Parliament, Palace, Palace of Westminster, Police, United States, University of Birmingham, Westminster 7 Comments
I was in a House of Commons committee room for much of yesterday, and you’ll all be relieved to know that there is no longer any water for sessions there. Given yesterday’s news (not really news, just the first time it’s been admitted) that our banks are nowhere near the target of refilled balance sheets, I suppose the Commons water was bound to go in the end.
But was there any other evidence to hand in the Palace of Westminster that our doom is at hand? Not really: I met and spoke with two MPs – diligent and concerned, don’t doubt it – but neither of them seemed that aware of how dysfunctionally unpopular the political class is across Europe.
More remarkable were the ordinary people in the room grappling with serious legal, constitutional, police and power-abuse issues. Mums imprisoned spitefully, armed police raiding family homes, people being declared in need of mental assessment for arguing with social workers, businesses being fraudulently declared insolvent, judges exceeding their powers while ignoring evidence. And volunteer intermediaries dedicated to helping those stuck in a Kafkaesque world in which the law says one thing but the authorities do another.
“It’s the system,” people kept saying, “We must change the system”. I don’t agree, I’m afraid. You have to change the culture, ethics, attitudes, dishonesty, privilege, and inflexibly dated tribalism of Britain. Just making the system tougher without doing that will simply mean more new laws – and more cynical new ways of getting round them.
January 12, 2013
Advocacy, Banks, Campaigning, Government, Jimmy Savile, Litigants in Person, Mainstream Media, Police, Publicity, Solicitors, The rule of money Bank, BBC, Child abuse, Crown Prosecution Service, fraud, Government, Jimmy Savile, Keir Starmer, Law Enforcement, Leeds General Infirmary, Misfeasance, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, Police, Surrey Police, Syndrome 21 Comments
The decades of exploits of Jimmy Savile have been treated with what can only be described as ‘Wilful Blindness’ exercised by the British Establishment, i.e. Police, Judiciary, Government, Authorities etc: Police ‘too busy’ for fraud.
There is a remarkable parallel in respect of the gross Misfeasance in Public Office in the way bank victims have been treated over the decades, when bringing evidence of bank theft and corruption perpetrated upon them, which the police and judiciary have refused to act upon. WHY????
Secret City: A film about the City of London, the Corporation that runs it, and its role in the economic crisis
October 27, 2012
Here’s the link to the website.
Here’s the most interesting background - illustrating the historic struggle between the City of Westminster and the City of London:
- London’s Overthrow by China Tom Miéville - New York Times Magazine – 04 March 2012
- Banks and Quantitative Easing EDM - with only 15 MPs signing - and my analysis of QE
- The City of London and Slavery: evidence from the first dock companies 1795 – 1800
- The Tax Haven in the Heart of Britain - New Statesman – 24 February 2011
- Parliament and Parliamentarians - The Worrying Case of the City of London (Ward Elections) Bill More
October 7, 2012
Banks, Blogs, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Exposure, Illuminati, Internet Media, New World Order, Paedophilia, State kidnapping, The rule of money Bank of England, Freemasonry, Henry Makow, Illuminati, Judaism, Lucifer, new world order, Toronto 13 Comments
This description of a book by an author who’s got a Ph.D. in English literature from the University in Toronto cannot be taken lightly. To get a good overview, look into the Table of Contents on Amazon.
Bizarre and incredible as it sounds, humanity has been colonized by a satanic cult called the Illuminati. This cult represents Masonic and Jewish bankers who finagled a monopoly over government credit which allows them to create currency in the form of a debt to them, and charge interest.
Naturally they want to protect this prize by translating it into a political and cultural monopoly. This takes the form of a totalitarian world government dedicated to Lucifer, who represents their defiance of God.
Thus, the people who hold our purse strings are conspiring against us. To distract and control us, they have used a vast occult network (Freemasonry) to infiltrate most organizations, especially government, intelligence agencies, education and the mass media.
July 30, 2012
Short and to the point: Withdraw Barclays’ Banking Licence!
Responsible department: Her Majesty’s Treasury
Within a capitalist economy banks perform a vital function in facilitating the production and exchange of goods and services. In return for fulfilling this role responsibly they are allowed to hold a banking licences, which brings them great benefits in terms of the ability to create money through making loans. The systematic manipulation of the LIBOR value to serve its business interests makes clear that Barclays is not a fit company to hold a banking licence. We call upon the government to withdraw Barclays banking licence.
A television crew from Sky News visited Molly Scott Cato at home to interview her about the manipulation of inter-bank lending rates by Barclays and the resignation of its chief executive Bob Diamond. This appeared on appeared on Sky news earlier this month.