April 10, 2012
Advocacy, Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance, Fraudulent imprisonment, Police harassment, Protest, Publicity
British people, Germany, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Maurice J Kirk, Norman Scarth, Quisling, Robert Green, Times, Wikipedia, World War II
Norman Scarth, the WWII veteran who fled the country he fought for, keeps calling them Quislings, a term coined by The Times in 1940: “To writers, the word Quisling is a gift from the gods. If they had been ordered to invent a new word for traitor…they could hardly have hit upon a more brilliant combination of letters. Aurally it contrives to suggest something at once slippery and tortuous,” as the wisdom of Wikipedia tells us.
Slippery, yes, as experienced by fob off letters and emails:
- not our remit
- not my constituency
- don’t deal with individual cases.
Tortuous, even more:
- Maurice J Kirk BVScwho doesn’t mind going to prison for his principles, is on hunger strike again, for he is being treated abominably – while trying to get compensation for his fraudulent imprisonment and incarceration in a psychiatric clinic in 2009 and 20 years of Police harassment in South Wales
- he is being held for an unspecified reason and unable to apply for bail, for the CPS would have to state WHY he is being held
- his remand warrant was signed by the Clerk of the Magistrates Court and states MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, but he has not been assessed; the Tottenham Police Station assessment (where he was held as he was helping the Musas) was unsatisfactory and asked for a full mental health assessment; but in Cardiff, people would like to rely on that report by that doctor whose name must not be mentioned – of September 09)
- the ‘restraining order’ that was supposed to be the reason for all sorts of changes to the website never was administered to him; that’s why he has never seen any document stating why he is being held;
- just as with the Musas: first you do the dirty deed, then you invent and fabricate ‘allegations’ and ‘evidence’;
- The Musas are being held on remand since 29th November 2011, only for Haringey Council to cover up their wrong-doings and to get the children adopted
- an American woman was locked up by Barnet Council so that they could take her son unencumbered
- Robert Green is in prison because he has been exposing the crimes against Hollie Greig – which for some ‘strange’ reason cannot be viewed in Germany…
May 13, 2011
Advocacy, Barclays, Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance, Eviction, Fraudulent imprisonment, Justice, Police harassment, Publicity, The Rule of Law
Barclays, Buckinghamshire, Collusion, Financial Ombudsman Service, Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Scotland
Serious Organised Crime Thursday 21 April 2011
To: Chairman Marcus Agius and Chief Executive Bob Diamond
Barclays Bank PLC
1 Churchill Place
London E14 5HP.
Fax 020 7116 7563 & 020 7699 3326
From: James M Todd, B.Sc., 18 Truro House, Brunel Estate, Westbourne Park Road, London W2 5UY.
Phone 020 7727 3877 Email email@example.com
“We” is editorial
We will copy this letter to Ian Taylor-Ramsden of the Financial Ombudsman Service since it helps to establish that he is not impartial. We believe that your bank is rewarding him for his lack of impartiality. Your bank has been corrupt since it was established in South Africa when it supported Apartheid. You may recall that Peter Hain, MP, put his life at risk in opposing your bank and Apartheid.
February 26, 2011
Bankruptcy, Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance, Eviction, Judges, Justice, Miscarriage of justice, Police harassment, Solicitors, The Rule of Law
Crime, Eviction, Human Rights and Liberties, Law, Law Enforcement, Legal Information, Lord Chancellor, North London, Police, Real estate, Vexatious litigation
Mr Gedaljahu Ebert was made bankrupt running a successful real estate company, even though he was solvent. Since then, he’s one of the many victims turned star fighters.
What does it take for ‘victims’ to become ‘persecutors’ and ‘rescuers’? Let me count the ways:
- police evicting you from your home in this quiet street in North London
- courts falsifying documents to bankrupt you, even though you are solvent, as we reported to the Lord Chancellor
- judges labelling you as ‘vexatious litigant‘ so that they don’t have to face up to the various wrongdoings
- meeting more and more people who have suffered similarly
- meeting the same people for many years without them getting fair trials and compensation – our supposed human rights.
October 31, 2010
Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance
Coalition of Resistance, History, Labour, Suffrage, Tony Benn
This video lasts 9.45 minutes and shows how old age makes people think long-term. At 85, Tony Benn refers to the time of his great grandfather 200 years ago.
Since then, unionists have established the right to organise, chartists the right to vote for workers and suffragettes for women.
And he quoted a colleague “If you can have full employment killing Germans, why can’t we have full employment to build hospitals?”
What is currently happening with the spending cuts is not only a brutal law of class legislation but the attempt to wipe out 200 years of democratic history.
In the Guardian, Tony Benn calls for revolt against coalition budget cuts on August 4 and August 9
The Coalition of Resistance site announces events country-wide.