January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
April 13, 2013
Police state, Publicity
ATOS, Austerity Cuts, BMJ, Campaigning, Death, Disorders, God, Health, Home Care, Mental health, National Health Service, Nursing home, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, Religion, rickwarren, Scots language, Self-harm, Suicide, The Police, The rule of money, United Kingdom, United States, Whistleblowers
ATOS PROTEST BY ECAP (Photo credit: Edinburgh Coalition Against Poverty)
First, I got this 18-page long collection of press coverage regarding suicides due to ATOS and benefit cuts – from a courageous whistleblower, these wonderful people who get crucified for doing the right thing. See Whistleblowers UK – a coalition to support all those standing up to wrongdoing and corruption in the workplace – in the Care Home, Defence, Police, NHS, Banking.
It was followed by this collection of links:
March 5, 2013
Lambeth, Police state, Publicity, YouTube
Child abuse, Crime, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, FOYLES, Government, Internet Media, Lambeth, Liverpool, Local Council, Michael Tugendhat, Police, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, South Africa, United Kingdom, YouTube
Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of “From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD
January 12, 2013
Government, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Police, Publicity
Advocacy, Bank, Banks, BBC, Campaigning, Child abuse, Crown Prosecution Service, fraud, Government, Jimmy Savile, Keir Starmer, Law Enforcement, Leeds General Infirmary, Litigants in Person, Mainstream Media, Misfeasance, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, Police, Publicity, Solicitors, Surrey Police, Syndrome, The rule of money
The decades of exploits of Jimmy Savile have been treated with what can only be described as ‘Wilful Blindness’ exercised by the British Establishment, i.e. Police, Judiciary, Government, Authorities etc: Police ‘too busy’ for fraud.
There is a remarkable parallel in respect of the gross Misfeasance in Public Office in the way bank victims have been treated over the decades, when bringing evidence of bank theft and corruption perpetrated upon them, which the police and judiciary have refused to act upon. WHY????
Jimmy Savile must have used, or been privy to the same covert institutional misfeasance as the banks. See: www.safe-online.org More