August 20, 2014
Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Family Courts, Government, Home Affairs Committee, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Paedophilia, Simon Danczuk MP
#childsnatchbritain, #childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #forcedadoptionexposed, #HUMANRIGHTS, Advocacy, Child Protection System, Child safeguarding, Child sexual abuse, Child snatching
In the spirit of the follow-up of the Home Affairs Committee’s inquiry into Child sexual exploitation and localised grooming, I have sent the email below.
You may want to watch Simon Danczuk MP’s evidence before the Committee on 01 July 2014, starting at 16:48.
Furthermore, Simon Danczuk MP is behind the online petition to Establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse. Together they are part of the Magnificent Seven MPs who requested the inquiry.
Dear Home Affairs Committee
On 19 March 2014 I told the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels “it’s too much” when I presented our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent in the UK.
This comes to you hoping that you will share this ‘too muchness’ and do everything in your powers to ensure the credibility and effectiveness of the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
You will find more evidence collated by our Association of McKenzie Friends than you will be able to handle.
We started by submitting a portfolio of nine cases to the Education Select Committee in 2009. Our most recent triggers are:
- The abuse by Flintshire Council of Kellie Cottam and the medical condition of her family:
- Aided by Police, Social Workers removed her 2 youngest children and put them up for adoption instead of keeping the family together which is supposed to be government policy according to this letter by Minister Ed Timpson MP.
- Former headmaster and whistleblower Brian Pead wrote From Hillsborough to Lambeth after he dismissed a teacher who groomed students who had confided in him.
- Brian’s chronology of events brings attention to the Met, Essex and Norfolk police as the culprits behind the most farcical of stage managed persecution.
- His ‘ghosting’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks is the latest episode in his exceptional and extreme case of bullying, harassment and torture.
- The book was banned by former Lambeth Council’s Executive Director of Children and Young People’s Services Phyllis Dunipace OBE, with the aid of Pinsent Masons solicitors.
- Brian’s victimisation by Police can only be compared with the treatment of Maurice J Kirk BVSc who is currently the oldest prisoner held in HMP Swansea since he has been challenging South Wales Police for some 20 years.
- The Police running the adult (and child) porn industry seems to be the best explanation for what is going on. See Who Polices the Police?
August 19, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Paedophilia
Brian Pead, Chairman, English Channel, Investigative journalism, Lambeth, Lambeth London Borough Council, Pedophilia, Prison, RT (TV network), United Kingdom
This is an excellent article on Russia Today by fabulous investigative journalist Tony Gosling.
It joins a number of important dots that are ‘difficult to digest’ and ‘hard to process':
The gap between the mainstream media version of events seems to widen as the blogosphere becomes better and better informed.
The National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse has been announced but is still waiting for a Chairperson.
Meanwhile Brian Pead, whistleblower of paedophilia in Lambeth Council and author of From Hillsborough to Lambeth, has been ‘ghosted’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks. We shall endeavour to ensure that his case will become part of whatever inquiry will take place, once he is released from prison on 12 September.
For more disturbing questions about the UK establishment, please consider clicking on Prisons, Police and Courts in meltdown. What next when you look at the True McCann story?
August 17, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Law Enforcement, Paedophilia, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes
Family Court, Police, Prison, Royal Courts of Justice, State kidnapping, The Rule of Law
August 7, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', European Court of Human Rights, European Parliament, Facebook, Family Courts, McKenzie Friends, Paedophilia, Rule of Law, United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Buckingham Palace, David Cameron, Downing Street, Eric Pickles, Facebook, Glasgow, Human Right, Member of Parliament, Spain
Commitment and perseverance are the main messages of the Chinese book of wisdom I Ching.
Sid Hingerty put these virtues into practice his way:
Last year I wrote to you and David Cameron about the 5 month old baby STOLEN
from Spain by Bridgend Social Services WITHOUT any legal documents !!!!!!
I also wrote to the Queen and did get a letter back saying that the Queen doesn’t get involved in these issues but had sent a letter to the right honourable Eric Pickles who couldn’t even be bothered to get off his backside to reply to a letter supposedly sent from Buckingham Palace!
We are all now learning of the huge amount of paedophiles in positions of high power and over children in care and the care homes too!
WHY WILL NO POLITICIAN demand enquiries into these child abuse cover ups and the continued stealing of children for forced adoptions with lies and false allegations !!!! [Comment: Sid, there is now the request for a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse - started by the Magnificent Seven MPs and supported by 142 MPs altogether. I wrote to the 508 others: Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody knows!]
Do you or any other MP actually care about the protection of children and the families that you supposedly represent? More
July 16, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Internet Media, Paedophilia
#childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #forcedadoptionexposed, #paedobritain, Baroness Butler-Sloss, CSA, Elizabeth Butler-Sloss Baroness Butler-Sloss, Exaro, James Munby, Simon Danczuk, Theresa May, Zac Goldsmith
Remarkable, last night’s program Don’t Take my Child in the EXPOSURE series of ITV:
- the secretly recorded video of a baby taken after birth that resulted in Sir James Munby’s appeal to courts to take the realities of the internet more seriously, particularly social media
- Ian Josephs who has been helping some 1,000 parents a year for 50 years from Monaco
- a mum who fled to France to keep her baby: John Hemming MP had said on Russia Today that parents can’t have a fair trial in the UK – due to the secrecy of family courts.
The Pedros had been arrested by Lincoln Police because they were accused of being part of a ‘forced adoption group’ whose policy it is to flee the country!
That’s the child snatching side or #childsnatchuk and #forcedadoption and #forcedadoptionexposed in hashtags.
But then there is #paedobritain, as exposed by EXARO News:
July 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Government, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Tom Watson MP, White-Collar Criminals
BILD, Conservative, Edward Heath, Good Morning Britain, James Patrick, Jeremy Paxman, Lynne Featherstone, Member of Parliament, Michael, Nick Clegg, Royal Commission, Tim Fortescue
First the Telegraph published “More than 10 politicians on list held by police investigating Westminster paedophile ring”
Then the German tabloid BILD reported on the issue:
Meanwhile, 142 MPs are asking for a National Enquiry:
Michael Murrin keeps asking for a Royal Commission which would take 5 years apparently: More