April 18, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Internet Media
Bowling, Early Day Motion, Emyr, England, Lincolnshire, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Pedro
Ever since I began to publish cases as stories, I had to notice that public accountability is lacking so sadly and seriously.
I now think that only new bodies of governance can provide the necessary overview. They need to cut across all corridors of power and have one aim of unison: ethics and justice.
ETHICS and JUSTICE PANELS for PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY should comprise
- local councillors to ensure that their employees do the right thing;
- regional representatives to ensure consistency across councils;
- MPs to ensure national cohesion and feedback;
- MEPs to enforce compliance with international treaties.
In the wake of Brussels, where we, as the Association of McKenzie Friends presented our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent, we have the bad news of:
Before going to Brussels, his contact was cut short from 90 to 45 minutes, after Emyr told his children he’d be going to Brussels.
Upon his return, John Hemming MP published this Early Day Motion in defence of of the Pedros and Emyr:
The other day, Emyr turned up for contact to celebrate his son’s birthday.
- They never turned up at Contact.
- Anne Grace SS Manager tried to say she did not know anything about it.
Police were informed that they were in breach of an order twice. More
March 21, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Mainstream Media, McKenzie Friends
Brussels, England, EU Parliament, European Parliament, Grantham, McKenzie Friend, Police officer, Police station
I wrote about the Pedros who were with us in Brussels on their site.
The photos I took between St. Pancras, the EU Parliament and back in St. Pancras are on https://www.facebook.com/sabine.k.mcneill/photos_all
And the phone call from Grantham Police Station came at 8.51 this morning to ask whether I can come up to represent them.
Or will they have to accept the ‘duty solicitor’ because we are not registered in the National Call Centre, because we work ‘pro bono’, i.e. for the common good rather than for money? The Police Officer called me ‘rude’ when I suggested he seemed to stumble over the term ‘McKenzie Friend‘.
We made history without knowing what the future will be: in Brussels and now at the Police Station in Grantham where the Pedros’ children were held for 72 hours after they were snatched in April 2013.
- Just like with the Muas, allegations were fabricated after the snatch;
- subsequent admissions by the oldest 12-year-old boy to have lied were ignored – just as his letters to the judge;
- the consent for adoption was dispensed with ‘in the interest of the children’ – that’s why I presented Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament. More
March 6, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Lawful Protest, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Rule of Law
David Icke, Law, Legal aid, London, People's Voice, Sonia, Sonia Poulton, Television
We have a great campaigning opportunity in London on Friday as the lawyers are walking out in protest at cut-backs in legal aid which affects many family court cases as you know.
So please join Maggie, me & Sonia Poulton outside Parliament on Friday morning from 10 am – we’ll be waving Battle flags so hopefully you’ll be able to spot us easily. Sonia as you may know is the ex-presenter of the The People’s Voice TV and she will be doing interviews of people campaigning for justice for the children & families and of course there’ll be other press & media there too so it’s a great opportunity all in all.
See you Friday
Join the demonstration to
SAVE LEGAL AID
10am Friday 7th March Old Palace Yard SW1.
Followed by march to Ministry of Justice
Lawyers are refusing to attend court on Friday to protest against further legal aid cuts. More
March 2, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Family Courts, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Rule of Law
Bulgaria, CCTV, Family Court, Kiev, London, MGF, Ukraine, United States
BREAKING NEWS ~ UKRAINIAN STORY
The identities of all in this piece are for the moment concealed, pending the judge’s decision on Monday
Would you send a 1 year-old American baby girl from peaceful UK to war-zone Ukraine?
This is the decision with which an Appeal Court Judge will be wrestling in her chambers on Monday 3rd March, having before her the application brought by a UK-based American father (F) for Permission to Appeal against the Leave granted last month by a High Court Judge to his UK-based Ukrainian partner (mother/M) to Permanently Remove their 1 year-old baby daughter (B) to the Ukraine.
F works for a UK-registered company and M has been a student since coming to live in UK nearly 10 years ago. They met in London in April 2010 and separated in August 2013 as an admitted result of M’s parents (maternal grandparents/MGPs) forcing M and F apart for the third time, when B was 9 months old. In September M applied to the court for an ex-parte non-molestation order using a witness statement in which M admitted in court she had made major false allegations. Since receiving this order, B has been in exclusive care of the MGPs & M with F being permitted contact a maximum of 1.5 hours, once per week until November, when the Judge ordered contact be increased to twice per week. Despite the orders of the High Court, M has manipulated the situation to curtail contact so dramatically, that B has only been able to see her Father about 50% of the time prescribed by the court.
M now wishes to return with B to live with her parents permanently in Kiev, at which point F will have no further contact with his daughter. More
February 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Judges, Law Enforcement, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Brussels, Chris Grayling, David Cameron, European Union, Freemasonry, Government, Independent, Kenneth Clarke, Political corruption, Scotland Yard, United Grand Lodge of England, West Yorkshire
Enough is enough! People see through the spin, charades and farcical fob-offs.
They are taking their power back:
- www.ExposedPolice.com publishes News, Corruption and Misconduct
- www.upsd.co.uk – the unProfessional Standards Department of West Yorkshire Police is a group of experienced investigators who have come together to fight police incompetence, misconduct or criminality that lead to miscarriages of justice.
By way of example, here’s a copy of an email to all MPs:
Commission unveils first EU Anti-Corruption Report
For each of these areas, the Report suggests solutions, based on a careful assessment of each Member State. They include:
- better accountability and integrity standards;
- control mechanisms in public authorities;
- dealing with conflicts of interests by officials;
- how to address corruption at local level and in state-owned companies
- the effectiveness of courts and police, and protection mechanisms for whistleblowers;
- limiting risks of bribery in foreign countries, and making lobbying more transparent;
- And – developing innovative e-tools to enhance transparency.
January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.