August 17, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Law Enforcement, Paedophilia, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes
Family Court, Police, Prison, Royal Courts of Justice, State kidnapping, The Rule of Law
June 20, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, White-Collar Criminals
Child grooming, Daily Mail, Exaro, Ian Pace, James Munby, Member of Parliament, online petition, Prostitution of children, Public Inquiry
Daily Mail (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Is it going to be a hot summer with judges and barristers wanting to be understood, as this Daily Mail article about Sir James Munby‘s plans suggests? The Daily Mail is proud to ‘campaign’ against the secrecy of family court hearings, but their articles go only skin deep, as a child is being taken every 20 minutes, according to Channel IV’s program on adoption: 15,000 kids and counting.
Or is it the growing number of MPs (currently 91) who are demanding a national inquiry into organised child abuse that is going to make a difference to national and international acrobatics in saving and losing face?
These are posts in support:
Seven petitions are listed on E-Petition for Public Enquiry into organised Child Grooming, Child Prostitution and Paedophilia in the UK
- The first one on the Public Enquiry has currently 2, 178 signatures.
One commentator asks
May 8, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Bill, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Kenneth Clarke, NATO, Richard Cottrell, Scotland, Teresa May
Cover of George Orwell’s 1984 (Max Notes)
I have been musing for a while how to express my dismay about Child removal as a class war, as I am reading George Orwell’s 1984 who wrote in 1949 about the ‘underclass’ being expected just to be breeding and working… The public gravy train is used by all public institutions and the legal profession via ‘legal aid’.
This post in my daily email from The Tap confirms ‘from the outside’ what I’ve watched day in day out:
1. victims of child snatching are discovering what victims of fraudulent bankruptcies have observed:
- the absence of Articles 1 and 13 in the UK Human Rights Act;
- Article 1 means that all articles are binding and Article 13 is about the ‘remedy against national authorities’.
2. Teresa May admitted before this House of Lords Committee that ‘fraud is a difficult issue':
- why haven’t any of our cries have been heard and taken seriously!?
- why don’t Early Day Motions make a difference??
- in other words: nobody in the establishment CARES, as long as they have their salaries, pensions and who knows what perks.
3. There are far too many organisations and committees that are supposed to remedy evil, but the situation gets worse, as nobody tackles the issue of money creation at its roots: More
April 21, 2014
Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland, White-Collar Criminals
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Gloria, Haringey London Borough Council, HM Prison Holloway, James Munby, McKenzie Friend, Robert Green
They are all in prison, except for Melissa Laird who was deported after 18 months in HMP Holloway so that her son could be kept for adoption – by Barnet Council…
Maurice Kirk is the oldest prisoner in HMP Cardiff. Here we visited Melissa with Maria, a serious victim of false imprisonment and other fraudulent white collar crimes.
Maurice has tried to help Gloria and Chiwar Musa as McKenzie Friend.
- Robert has been helping Anne Greig‘s campaign for justice for her daughter and brother.
- This petition is collecting signatures of support to get him released.
Gloria and Chiwar Musa had their five children taken in April 2011 by Haringey Council.
- Since then their sixth child was taken, returned and taken again;
- Their seventh child was born in HMP Holloway and taken at birth – despite Sir James Munby’s judgement re Baby M R of 2003 about the right to breastfeeding.
Melissa Laird was in the next cell to Gloria in HMP Holloway. More
February 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Judges, Law Enforcement, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Brussels, Chris Grayling, David Cameron, European Union, Freemasonry, Government, Independent, Kenneth Clarke, Political corruption, Scotland Yard, United Grand Lodge of England, West Yorkshire
Enough is enough! People see through the spin, charades and farcical fob-offs.
They are taking their power back:
- www.ExposedPolice.com publishes News, Corruption and Misconduct
- www.upsd.co.uk – the unProfessional Standards Department of West Yorkshire Police is a group of experienced investigators who have come together to fight police incompetence, misconduct or criminality that lead to miscarriages of justice.
By way of example, here’s a copy of an email to all MPs:
Commission unveils first EU Anti-Corruption Report
For each of these areas, the Report suggests solutions, based on a careful assessment of each Member State. They include:
- better accountability and integrity standards;
- control mechanisms in public authorities;
- dealing with conflicts of interests by officials;
- how to address corruption at local level and in state-owned companies
- the effectiveness of courts and police, and protection mechanisms for whistleblowers;
- limiting risks of bribery in foreign countries, and making lobbying more transparent;
- And – developing innovative e-tools to enhance transparency.
January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
November 13, 2013
Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
HM Prison Cardiff, Ireland, Maurice, Norman Scarth, Psychiatric hospital, South Wales, South Wales Police, Supreme Court of the United States
South Wales Police (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Norman Scarth (87) is among the oldest ‘victim turned starfighters’ I know. He fled to Ireland to avoid the mental hospital he had already experienced once before. From there he is still communicating with various UK courts and launched recently this petition to help his efforts:
That the British State/Government/Supreme Court each do their bit to put an end to the MIS-use of ‘Mental Hospitals’, a practice described by Nobel Laureate Alekzandr Solzhenitsyn as “Worse Than The Gas Chambers”; the Appeal by Norman Scarth (which is currently before the Supreme Court) being a good opportunity to do so.
Please do consider signing!
Norman shared that mental hospital experience with Maurice J Kirk BVSc who had just been released from Caswell Clinic in South Wales when the two joined us at a meeting in the House of Lords in March 2010. Click here or on the image above to see the videos. More
November 8, 2013
Internet Media, Rule of Money
Business, Court costs, Flat rate, insurance, McKenzie Friend, Salford, Summons, Trade union
I distinctly prefer to communicate online than use paper and ‘snail mail’. So when my main McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) told me to submit a ‘counterclaim’ to Salford, I found this Money Claims UK site which is supposed to serve the litigant in person, i.e. let people settle claims without lawyers. It is supposedly the central repository for claims since March 2012. But now I can’t find the page any more where I read the exact date. I think it said 19.
First, I was wondering why I should become a ‘member’.
Then the software was highly unusable when I tried to upload files that were too long. No proper messages told me so and I wasted a lot of time before I figured it out.
Then my membership was recorded twice and I was sent a link to something that didn’t work.
Then the language was un-understandable to appreciate what was going on: a friendly person emailed that I had not paid the £54 fee required (a fixed fee of £45 plus VAT). Well, as a senior citizen and poor inventor I knew that I was below the limit of the permissible £13,000 income. Hence I should have been ‘fee exempt’. I had learned that as as my McKenzie Friend is helping me to appeal in a court battle with my landlord. More