EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- The Buzz
- Humanity, It’s Time To Rise. When Injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
- @JeremyCorbyn @CabinetOfficeUK #Victims & #Survivors Unite! Break #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA Cycles
- PETER HOFSCHROER: UPDATE 1 JULY 2015
- Now VIP abuse murder probe is on the brink of collapse: Scotland Yard won’t say it believes key witness’s claims
- @ITVNews Investigation launched into new claims of #PoliceCorruption linked to child sex #CSA #PaedoUK #ChildSnatchUK #PaedoBritain
- @dailyexpressuk #Victims #Survivors #Whistleblowers Unite: Tell Your Story to Poisoned Pilot #LenLawrence
- We’re not alone: #European Conference on Covert #Harassment of Civilians, Berlin 01/02 October #HumanRights #NWO #Whistleblowers #TargetedIndividuals
- GCHQ Surveillance, Tory Bill of Rights and Anti-Semitism – the Human Rights Roundup
- To Deny or Not to Deny #SatanicRitualAbuse #SRA or #Holocaust – what is nobler in the Mind? Ignorant or Complicit? Victim or Perpetrator?
- MARGARET GOMM – The stealing of her home by the “British Establishment” – video, 30/08/15
- INTERNAL TYRANNY – Crime Report #UK – #WhiteCollarCrimes #Austerity
- @EU_Commission upholding #EU_Law across EU member states and UK family courts? @EP_Petitions @EP_Legal @EP_Justice @EP_HumanRights
- #Fraud and #Corruption in Britain’s Courts – @TonyGosling interviews Peter Oakes – 19 minute video
- The Prosecution of Chris Spivey.
Philo Osagie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Be aware! on “Name & Shame Social… D Charles on The Law Society spent £150,000…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 470,890 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- The Buzz victims-unite.net/2015/10/07/the… 39 minutes ago
- Does Article 8 survive adoption? punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/doe… 7 hours ago
- Statement provided to BBC’s Panorama programme on allegations of child sexual abuse and homicide nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/sta… 7 hours ago
- Child Abuse Inquiry Responds To Our Interview Request nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/chi… 12 hours ago
- Archbishop Of Canterbury Orders Review Into Church’s Handling Of Paedophile Bishop nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/arc… 17 hours ago
Archives (Post counts)
Category Archives: Police state
Originally posted on UK Human Rights Blog:
Welcome back to the UK Human Rights Roundup, your regular all-singing, all-dancing extravaganza of human rights news and views. The full list of links can be found here. You can find previous roundups…
The High Court case about the fate of the ‘Whistleblower Kids‘, 8-year old G and 9-year-old A was not decided last Thursday but has been postponed until next Thursday 19 February. Background is on the petition that was started on 01 … Continue reading
Everything loses its meaning: the Rule of Law – because the Rule of Money is stronger in the ‘best interest of the children’ – because those who decide have only their own interests in mind: money, job and career besides … Continue reading
Start a Compensation Fund with Application Procedures for Victims of White Collar Criminals! is the title of our latest online petition on https://www.change.org/p/rt-hon-george-osborne-mp-start-a-compensation-fund-with-application-procedures-for-victims-of-white-collar-criminals It is aimed at The Treasury and the Chancellor George Osborne MP, together with all members of the … Continue reading
Originally posted on cathyfox blog:
I have placed first the updated post which ws updated later the same day 4 Dec, as the readership of the outdated post from earlier that day got far greater readership than the updated one.…
As a passionate and ‘compulsive’ networker, I will forever advocate what enhances the qualities of individual lives. For just as in Nazism, employees of institutions are ‘only doing their job’ – whether in concentration camps, prisons, armies, hospitals, schools or governments … Continue reading