March 15, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Gagging orders, Public Interest, The rule of money, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Child abuse, David Shayler, Lambeth London Borough Council, Law, Leonard Cohen, Rule of law, Sexual abuse, Support Groups, Whistleblower, white collar crime
Victims of white collar crimes come in all shades, colours and sizes – of amounts of damages, degrees of injustice and levels of cruelty. Once we’ve been hit or hurt, our challenges are a profound process of ‘waking up’ and being disillusioned:
- it’s NOT our fault – it’s the organisations covering up for themselves
- the ‘authorities’ do NOT deliver what they are supposed to
- most ombudsmen or other organisations of complaint are only there to fob us off.
What can we do?
- to learn NOT to give in or up, but stand our ground and fight for our rights
- to learn how to present our experience as a ‘case’: on paper, on video and in person
- to learn how to live with our pain and to communicate it – possibly turning it into passion… More
March 10, 2013
Campaigning, Lambeth, Local Council, United Kingdom
Brothel, Chuka Umunna, Crime, Keychain, London, Member of Parliament, victims, white collar crime
This key fob was found by Stanley Embling, one of the MANY victims of white collar crimes, in 2002, outside Kings Cross Station.
- Who has been craving to get it back?
- Which company produced these key fobs?
- How many?
- Who paid for the bill?
- Who sold them?
- To whom?
- From when to when?
- Where exactly?
The Greater London Council (GLC) was dissolved in 1986, Wikipedia tells us…
Lambeth Council has sacked Brian Pead for speaking out on behalf girls being groomed only recently. Does this key fob bear some clues?
Greetings to our famous friends: Who, What, When, Where and Why. More
March 9, 2013
Child Abusers, Child snatching, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Exposure, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, The Independent, Twitter, United Kingdom
Attorney General's Office (United Kingdom), Computer-mediated communication, Groucho Club, Harriet Harman, Ireland, Jack Dromey, John Ward, Newport Crown Court, Norman Scarth, Office, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, United States
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The subject line is taken from PAEDOPHILIA: How one piece of news can kill a novel – one of the many posts highlighting and analysing paedophilia in the UK.
The author John Ward has studied the subject for some six years. He knows better than I do.
But we put our understanding of institutionalised child snatching into this letter to the Attorney General’s Office.
However, the death of justice does not only apply to our children. Fathers, mothers and business men have long been affected by it. Even veterans don’t get it: Norman Scarth fled to Ireland and War Veteran says more than you ever wanted to know!
March 5, 2013
Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Internet Media, Lambeth, Local Council, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, United Kingdom, YouTube
Child abuse, Crime, FOYLES, Government, Lambeth, Liverpool, Michael Tugendhat, Police, South Africa
Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of ”From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD