August 20, 2014
Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Family Courts, Government, Home Affairs Committee, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Paedophilia, Simon Danczuk MP
#childsnatchbritain, #childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #forcedadoptionexposed, #HUMANRIGHTS, Advocacy, Child Protection System, Child safeguarding, Child sexual abuse, Child snatching
In the spirit of the follow-up of the Home Affairs Committee’s inquiry into Child sexual exploitation and localised grooming, I have sent the email below.
You may want to watch Simon Danczuk MP’s evidence before the Committee on 01 July 2014, starting at 16:48.
Furthermore, Simon Danczuk MP is behind the online petition to Establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse. Together they are part of the Magnificent Seven MPs who requested the inquiry.
Dear Home Affairs Committee
On 19 March 2014 I told the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels “it’s too much” when I presented our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent in the UK.
This comes to you hoping that you will share this ‘too muchness’ and do everything in your powers to ensure the credibility and effectiveness of the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
You will find more evidence collated by our Association of McKenzie Friends than you will be able to handle.
We started by submitting a portfolio of nine cases to the Education Select Committee in 2009. Our most recent triggers are:
- The abuse by Flintshire Council of Kellie Cottam and the medical condition of her family:
- Aided by Police, Social Workers removed her 2 youngest children and put them up for adoption instead of keeping the family together which is supposed to be government policy according to this letter by Minister Ed Timpson MP.
- Former headmaster and whistleblower Brian Pead wrote From Hillsborough to Lambeth after he dismissed a teacher who groomed students who had confided in him.
- Brian’s chronology of events brings attention to the Met, Essex and Norfolk police as the culprits behind the most farcical of stage managed persecution.
- His ‘ghosting’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks is the latest episode in his exceptional and extreme case of bullying, harassment and torture.
- The book was banned by former Lambeth Council’s Executive Director of Children and Young People’s Services Phyllis Dunipace OBE, with the aid of Pinsent Masons solicitors.
- Brian’s victimisation by Police can only be compared with the treatment of Maurice J Kirk BVSc who is currently the oldest prisoner held in HMP Swansea since he has been challenging South Wales Police for some 20 years.
- The Police running the adult (and child) porn industry seems to be the best explanation for what is going on. See Who Polices the Police?
August 19, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Paedophilia
Brian Pead, Chairman, English Channel, Investigative journalism, Lambeth, Lambeth London Borough Council, Pedophilia, Prison, RT (TV network), United Kingdom
This is an excellent article on Russia Today by fabulous investigative journalist Tony Gosling.
It joins a number of important dots that are ‘difficult to digest’ and ‘hard to process':
The gap between the mainstream media version of events seems to widen as the blogosphere becomes better and better informed.
The National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse has been announced but is still waiting for a Chairperson.
Meanwhile Brian Pead, whistleblower of paedophilia in Lambeth Council and author of From Hillsborough to Lambeth, has been ‘ghosted’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks. We shall endeavour to ensure that his case will become part of whatever inquiry will take place, once he is released from prison on 12 September.
For more disturbing questions about the UK establishment, please consider clicking on Prisons, Police and Courts in meltdown. What next when you look at the True McCann story?
August 17, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Law Enforcement, Paedophilia, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes
Family Court, Police, Prison, Royal Courts of Justice, State kidnapping, The Rule of Law
July 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Government, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Tom Watson MP, White-Collar Criminals
BILD, Conservative, Edward Heath, Good Morning Britain, James Patrick, Jeremy Paxman, Lynne Featherstone, Member of Parliament, Michael, Nick Clegg, Royal Commission, Tim Fortescue
First the Telegraph published “More than 10 politicians on list held by police investigating Westminster paedophile ring”
Then the German tabloid BILD reported on the issue:
Meanwhile, 142 MPs are asking for a National Enquiry:
Michael Murrin keeps asking for a Royal Commission which would take 5 years apparently: More
January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
January 13, 2014
BBC, Breakfast, CAFCASS, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Family Courts, Government, Panorama, Radio 4
Anthony Douglas, BBC Breakfast, Expert witness, Family Court, GENESIS, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, Liberal Democrats, Mumsnet, Panorama, Teenage tragedy song
At long last: BBC Breakfast is reporting! John Hemming MP says:
The process is soo unfair, parents should flee the country!
The Government says:
The reform of family justice is of critical priority. They want new standards for expert witnesses and better outcomes.
But who looks at the ORIGIN of the problem? At the CAUSE and GENESIS?
What is worse:
- that Social Services are malicious,
- that ‘experts’ make mistakes
- or that the judiciary doesn’t give you fair trials?
Too little too late, as ever…
But: more tonight on the Panorama special I Want My Baby Back! John Sweeney investigates the secretive world of the family courts - a tiny reflection of the real truth and the true realities we know…