August 20, 2014
Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Family Courts, Government, Home Affairs Committee, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Paedophilia, Simon Danczuk MP
#childsnatchbritain, #childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #forcedadoptionexposed, #HUMANRIGHTS, Advocacy, Child Protection System, Child safeguarding, Child sexual abuse, Child snatching
In the spirit of the follow-up of the Home Affairs Committee’s inquiry into Child sexual exploitation and localised grooming, I have sent the email below.
You may want to watch Simon Danczuk MP’s evidence before the Committee on 01 July 2014, starting at 16:48.
Furthermore, Simon Danczuk MP is behind the online petition to Establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse. Together they are part of the Magnificent Seven MPs who requested the inquiry.
Dear Home Affairs Committee
On 19 March 2014 I told the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels “it’s too much” when I presented our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent in the UK.
This comes to you hoping that you will share this ‘too muchness’ and do everything in your powers to ensure the credibility and effectiveness of the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
You will find more evidence collated by our Association of McKenzie Friends than you will be able to handle.
We started by submitting a portfolio of nine cases to the Education Select Committee in 2009. Our most recent triggers are:
- The abuse by Flintshire Council of Kellie Cottam and the medical condition of her family:
- Aided by Police, Social Workers removed her 2 youngest children and put them up for adoption instead of keeping the family together which is supposed to be government policy according to this letter by Minister Ed Timpson MP.
- Former headmaster and whistleblower Brian Pead wrote From Hillsborough to Lambeth after he dismissed a teacher who groomed students who had confided in him.
- Brian’s chronology of events brings attention to the Met, Essex and Norfolk police as the culprits behind the most farcical of stage managed persecution.
- His ‘ghosting’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks is the latest episode in his exceptional and extreme case of bullying, harassment and torture.
- The book was banned by former Lambeth Council’s Executive Director of Children and Young People’s Services Phyllis Dunipace OBE, with the aid of Pinsent Masons solicitors.
- Brian’s victimisation by Police can only be compared with the treatment of Maurice J Kirk BVSc who is currently the oldest prisoner held in HMP Swansea since he has been challenging South Wales Police for some 20 years.
- The Police running the adult (and child) porn industry seems to be the best explanation for what is going on. See Who Polices the Police?
August 14, 2014
Bexleyheath, Court of Protection, HM Prison Swansea, Lambeth London Borough Council, Litigant in person, McKenzie Friend, Sexual abuse, South Wales Police
English: Conservative Shadow Home Secretary, Chris Grayling (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Dear Lord Chancellor
Given your laudable policies, this is to draw your attention to issues that I find rather disconcerting as a non-involved observer and independent web publisher:
- The ‘ghosting’ of Brian Pead across at least 7 prisons in 8 weeks as a way of ensuring that he can’t communicate with supporters or legal representation:
- Since his current imprisonment is the third unlawful occasion following his alerting Lambeth Council of a teacher grooming children, I set up nationalinquiry.wordpress.com trusting that his case will be investigated properly.
- He is the victim of Bexleyheath, Essex and Norfolk
- Having just received the details of how his book From Hillsborough to Lambeth was banned, one can only be shocked by the behaviour of the solicitors (Pinson Masons) and judges (Tugendhat) involved.
- His book contains the link to public domain articles about the Police controlling the industry of adult and child pornography.
- The extreme and exceptional case of Maurice J Kirk BVSc being bullied and harassed by South Wales Police:
- His 20 year long civil damages claim is constantly being blocked and hijacked and the list of cui bono seems to get longer rather than shorter.
- His extremely unlawful treatment in HMP Cardiff and HMP Swansea as the oldest prisoner there is so disgusting that one has to wonder why someone the nation should be proud of (because of his flight to Australia in his historic aeroplane) can be put on MAPPA level 3 as if he was one of the most dangerous terrorists!
- If soo many people are afraid of losing their job and pension, why don’t you save face and offer compensation to victims of white collar crimes rather than try to keep a lid on what the Daily Mail calls Democracy? No, Britain is now a judicial dictatorship and it’s time for a revolution.
- In short, it seems that the abuse of power andposition in the judiciary has become too much:
July 16, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Internet Media, Paedophilia
#childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #forcedadoptionexposed, #paedobritain, Baroness Butler-Sloss, CSA, Elizabeth Butler-Sloss Baroness Butler-Sloss, Exaro, James Munby, Simon Danczuk, Theresa May, Zac Goldsmith
Remarkable, last night’s program Don’t Take my Child in the EXPOSURE series of ITV:
- the secretly recorded video of a baby taken after birth that resulted in Sir James Munby’s appeal to courts to take the realities of the internet more seriously, particularly social media
- Ian Josephs who has been helping some 1,000 parents a year for 50 years from Monaco
- a mum who fled to France to keep her baby: John Hemming MP had said on Russia Today that parents can’t have a fair trial in the UK – due to the secrecy of family courts.
The Pedros had been arrested by Lincoln Police because they were accused of being part of a ‘forced adoption group’ whose policy it is to flee the country!
That’s the child snatching side or #childsnatchuk and #forcedadoption and #forcedadoptionexposed in hashtags.
But then there is #paedobritain, as exposed by EXARO News:
June 27, 2014
Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Rule of Law, Secrecy
Association of McKenzie Friends, Belinda McKenzie, Family Court, Hearing, Independent Police Complaints Commission, Institute of Race Relations, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, James Munby, Miscarriage of justice, Secrecy
Institute of Race Relations (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Amazing, there is secrecy where there could be transparency:
1. Secrecy in Family Courts
- we’ve long campaigned and petitioned and Sir James Munby has made the difference
- Belinda McKenzie attended the hearing on 23 May 2014 in Watford where HHJ Parker announced proudly on behalf of her colleagues that this was a ‘public’ hearing of a family court;
2. Justice vanishes: the Erosion of the Rule of Law is an article published by the Institute of Race Relations. I received the link from mojuk AT mojuk.org.uk – John O provides this News Service about Miscarriages of Justice in the UK (MOJUK). It refers to
- a criminal court hearing being heard in secret – presumably not the one and only one
- secret evidence – presumably not the first time either
- and secrecy in inquests – which is something I’ve come across before as well.
But who cares???
Help4Lips do! They help Litigants in Person (LiPs) stay out of court by giving access to information: More
June 25, 2014
House of Lords, Internet Media
Africa, Australia, British Empire, Church, Church of England, England, Jehovah's Witnesses, United States
English: A map of the British Empire in 1921 when it was at its height. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
7.57 pm – 09 June 2014 – Column 207 – Hansard Publications
Lord James of Blackheath (Con): My Lords, I have indicated previously the impact that forced migration has had upon my family. We had in the Queen’s Speech a Bill for dealing with the abuse of children and the intention to bring forward better controls over trafficking. Those are closely connected. This country has a terrible record in its handling of the migration of its own subjects. It has combined the most appalling suffering of children with the most appalling lack of management of the migration process to get the worst of every world. There should be no smugness around these two initiatives going forward. It is a very small penance to pay for a very big crime.
It started in 1682. The first migration in this country happened when one of the early colonies in North America was raided by the Indians, who took all 84 of its children and would not give them back. No one knows what happened to them. The colony sent a communication back to England by the first available boat saying, “Look, we have no children and therefore no future. Send us some children”. The Mayor of London was asked to deal with it and he did. He sent his beadles out on to the streets of London and took the first 84 vagrant kids he could find. He sent them down to a boat at Rotherhithe and sent them to America. He told the captain that he could pay for the trip by taking the kids out and bringing it back with a load of tobacco on board and that would pay for it, and it did. Unfortunately, it created the precedent of making it seem that trafficking these children was profitable, which it was. More
June 20, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, White-Collar Criminals
Child grooming, Daily Mail, Exaro, Ian Pace, James Munby, Member of Parliament, online petition, Prostitution of children, Public Inquiry
Daily Mail (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Is it going to be a hot summer with judges and barristers wanting to be understood, as this Daily Mail article about Sir James Munby‘s plans suggests? The Daily Mail is proud to ‘campaign’ against the secrecy of family court hearings, but their articles go only skin deep, as a child is being taken every 20 minutes, according to Channel IV’s program on adoption: 15,000 kids and counting.
Or is it the growing number of MPs (currently 91) who are demanding a national inquiry into organised child abuse that is going to make a difference to national and international acrobatics in saving and losing face?
These are posts in support:
Seven petitions are listed on E-Petition for Public Enquiry into organised Child Grooming, Child Prostitution and Paedophilia in the UK
- The first one on the Public Enquiry has currently 2, 178 signatures.
One commentator asks
June 11, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption, Internet Media
Britain, Carla, John Hemming, José Pedro, McKenzie Friend, Público, Pedro, Portugal
This is the story written by Natasha Donn and published by the ALGARVE Resident on 07 June 2014:
Following the desperate story of the Pedros – absolved of wrong-doing in the police case that stripped them of their children but still waiting miserably to be reunited as a family – more news has come out of UK to support allegations of a high-level forced adoption ring involving thousands of children.
Público newspaper reports this week of up to five cases where Portuguese immigrants in Britain have had their children taken from them – without charges being pressed or indeed proven. They are reported to be warned that any communication, online or to the press, could mean that they never see their children again.
John Hemming, the Liberal Democrat MP who has been fighting for Justice for Families for years, claims parents are threatened with imprisonment if they speak out – and that this would mean the loss of their parental rights.
McKenzie Friend adviser Ian Josephs also told Público that as opposed to criminal courts where people are considered innocent until proven guilty, the opposite is the case in family courts.
“There, parents are considered guilty until they can prove their innocence” – and that is if their case ever gets to the family court.
In many cases children are removed from their parents and simply not returned even if the parent is not charged.
This appears to be the case in the situation involving at least one of the Portuguese parents in the Público investigation.
The 29-year-old lost her five-month-old daughter after taking her to hospital with a bruise on her head.
May 8, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Bill, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Kenneth Clarke, NATO, Richard Cottrell, Scotland, Teresa May
Cover of George Orwell’s 1984 (Max Notes)
I have been musing for a while how to express my dismay about Child removal as a class war, as I am reading George Orwell’s 1984 who wrote in 1949 about the ‘underclass’ being expected just to be breeding and working… The public gravy train is used by all public institutions and the legal profession via ‘legal aid’.
This post in my daily email from The Tap confirms ‘from the outside’ what I’ve watched day in day out:
1. victims of child snatching are discovering what victims of fraudulent bankruptcies have observed:
- the absence of Articles 1 and 13 in the UK Human Rights Act;
- Article 1 means that all articles are binding and Article 13 is about the ‘remedy against national authorities’.
2. Teresa May admitted before this House of Lords Committee that ‘fraud is a difficult issue':
- why haven’t any of our cries have been heard and taken seriously!?
- why don’t Early Day Motions make a difference??
- in other words: nobody in the establishment CARES, as long as they have their salaries, pensions and who knows what perks.
3. There are far too many organisations and committees that are supposed to remedy evil, but the situation gets worse, as nobody tackles the issue of money creation at its roots: More
April 21, 2014
Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland, White-Collar Criminals
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Gloria, Haringey London Borough Council, HM Prison Holloway, James Munby, McKenzie Friend, Robert Green
They are all in prison, except for Melissa Laird who was deported after 18 months in HMP Holloway so that her son could be kept for adoption – by Barnet Council…
Maurice Kirk is the oldest prisoner in HMP Cardiff. Here we visited Melissa with Maria, a serious victim of false imprisonment and other fraudulent white collar crimes.
Maurice has tried to help Gloria and Chiwar Musa as McKenzie Friend.
- Robert has been helping Anne Greig‘s campaign for justice for her daughter and brother.
- This petition is collecting signatures of support to get him released.
Gloria and Chiwar Musa had their five children taken in April 2011 by Haringey Council.
- Since then their sixth child was taken, returned and taken again;
- Their seventh child was born in HMP Holloway and taken at birth – despite Sir James Munby’s judgement re Baby M R of 2003 about the right to breastfeeding.
Melissa Laird was in the next cell to Gloria in HMP Holloway. More