September 25, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Empowerment Mondays, Empowerment Mondays, Empty Pushchair Horrors, Facebook, Family Courts, Internet Media, Lawful Protest, Ministry of Justice, Rule of Law, United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Belfast, Bolton, Bristol, Facebook, Leeds, London, Manchester, Wakefield
Empowerment Mondays were started on 16 September and brought the traffic in Central London to a halt as an action – of lawful and peaceful protest – by the Campaign for Truth and Justice.
Empty Pushchair Horror is now not only a London event next Monday but parents and grandparents in many other places are joining in: search on Facebook for Empty Pushchair Horror!
You’ll find Blackburn, Bolton, Bristol, Grantham, Leeds, Manchester, Wakefield, Teeside and Belfast!
And you’ll find this article: East Lancashire couple leads ‘pushchair protest’
Make your own event happen outside your Local Council or Court! Unite with other victims! Mutual encouragement and empowerment is half the battle! For it’s a spiritual battle we’re fighting. Between the good guys and the bad guys also known as good and evil…
September 9, 2013
Child 'Protection', Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, Parliament, Rule of Law, YouTube
Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Facebook, Family Court, Foster care, James Munby, President of the Family Division, The Daily Telegraph
This video tells the story of one of the many mothers, parents and grandparents with pictures that tell 1,000 words and lyrics that ought to be taken to heart!
AND: there’s hope:
- Please write and talk to your MP about our petition before the House of Commons Children Placed in Foster Care and whether s/he supports you; this is a first step towards ‘ethical elections’ for an ‘ethical Parliament’!
- Sir James Munby, the President of the Family Division, made this remarkable judgement re Baby J on 27 June 2013, thanks to the Father who dared to video how the baby was taken and used Facebook to blame Staffordshire Council,
- This judgement made news recently:
Paragraph 32 says:
It is vital that public confidence in the family justice system is maintained or, if eroded, restored. There is a clear and obvious public interest in maintaining the confidence of the public at large in the courts. It is vitally important, if the administration of justice is to be promoted and public confidence in the courts maintained, that justice be administered in public – or at least in a manner which enables its workings to be properly scrutinised – so that the judges and other participants in the process remain visible and amenable to comment and criticism. This principle, as the Strasbourg court has repeatedly reiterated, is protected by both Article 6 and Article 10 of the Convention. It is a principle of particular importance in the context of care and other public law cases.
Use this judgement! Refer to it – together with the letter of the Minister who keeps repeating: the Law is clear. We just must make sure that the law is ADHERED to and COMPLIED with!!!
August 30, 2013
Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, House of Lords, Internet Media, Law Enforcement, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Court of Protection, Government, Holloway, House of Lords, McKenzie Friend, Norman Scarth, Rule of law, South Wales Police
How do you compare injustice, fraud, failures of ‘the system’ and explain the width of the gap between the Rule of Law (and correctness) and the Rule of Money (and corruption)?
Victims Unite started in August 2010 by publishing individual cases that were begun on Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694. Since then I
- accompanied some 50 general and another 50 or so cases in family courts
- posted 474 articles
- and 815 followers are reading regularly about ‘us’, the victims turning into starfighters, campaigners, online activists and McKenzie Friends and ‘them’, the ‘public service’ organisations ranging from police, prison, courts, the House of Commons and House of Lords to the Government in Downing Street.
Today, the 250,000 mark of visitors will be passed. And I am sorry to say that the only thing that has improved is my ability to ‘see through’ what’s happening more and more:
- public officials commit white collar crimes
- they deny and lie
- they cover each other
- they commit more crimes to cover up.
No matter which ‘case’ comes before courts, no matter which story I try to publish, no matter who tries to get justice and compensation, it’s never a level playing field, for there is always one individual that is being victimised by many officials who are ‘just doing their job’. More
August 23, 2013
Child 'Protection', Child pornography, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland
Barack Obama, Best interests, Deportation, Holloway, McKenzie Friends, Republican, Rule of law, United States
The US mother of a single child is one of some 50 foreign nationals kept in Holloway, whilst their children are in ‘care’. Her judgement to ‘discharge’ the stay on her deportation is on John Hemming MP’s blog.
Two ‘reconsiderations’ of this and another refusal are before the Court that says a hearing will take place within 8 weeks.
The barrister who submitted the Judicial Review that caused the published judgement wrote that UKBA knows every second that she is being held is illegal. For 14 months are beyond EU rules of 6 months and ‘excessive’ rather than ‘reasonable’ in terms of UK laws.
What can she do? Submit another application. From prison conditions that are made to prevent her from access to justice: no money for phone calls and mail delayed, besides McKenzie Friends not being allowed to take papers in and out. Only solicitors. Two law firms advised her badly. One suggested she should change her non-guilty plea to ‘guilty’.
But Edward Timpson MP in his response to Belinda McKenzie’s letter to the Prime Minister to RETURN OUR STOLEN CHILDREN writes:
… placing a child in the care of a local authority, the authority will continue to work with the family with a view to the child returning home…
We only know what we’re up against when we’re in it and directly hit and concerned:
- the systematic destruction of the family unit
- the endemic hypocrisy “in the best interest of the child”
- the Rule of Money over the Rule of Law
- the political apathy towards the financial war
- the ‘austerity cuts’ that create extra havoc in a corrupt judicial system
- ‘globalisation’ as the policy for blurring national identification and sovereignty.
As Victims Unite reaches 250,000 views in 3 years, the ethical battle sharpens its edge: More
August 11, 2013
Bradbury Pound, Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, Internet Media, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
CERN, Court of Protection, Geneva, House of Lords, London, Royal Charter, Victimisation, Whitehall
Take Power, Be Heard!
I can’t help it: I’m a systems analyst. I don’t just view ‘subroutines’ in a system of programs. I look at the complete deck of cards. At the time of my ‘formative years’, we were dealing with punched cards at CERN in Geneva!
Living in London since 1981 has exposed me not only to our system of creating dishonest money from thin air and charging interest for it, but also to very sad systems of people who are paid with this dishonest money to victimise innocent victims.
The degree of victimisation is such that it is surprising that not more is commonly known. Of course, victims are gagged and intimidated with threats of imprisonment. They are also likely to feel ashamed and think it’s their own fault rather the one of ‘the system’.
But whatever ‘the systems’ are, whether Prison, Police, Courts, Lawyers, other Professionals, Parliament, Government, Whitehall, House of Lords, The City – it is likely to be an institution that benefits from its Royal Charter. They process us, the people, and turn us from ‘victim’ into ‘super victim’ – IF you let them! It may be a long and slow process to wake up to the fact that it doesn’t have to be that way. Joining the blogosphere helps! Uniting with other victims is vital! Becoming McKenzie Friend is ‘learning by doing’. More
July 29, 2013
Child 'Protection', Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, The Times
Barnardo, Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Family Court, John Hemming, Martin Narey, Telegraph
Christopher Booker keeps covering in The Telegraph what’s happening in Family Courts to ruin families’ lives.
Over 1,500 people signed that their secrecy should be lifted now.
In that spirit, he writes:
But The Times and the Daily Mail thought that this secrecy is being lifted by judges publishing some judgements – after secret hearings. A day later, Martin Narey claims that Family courts don’t take enough children into care, while parents and grandparents are protesting and petitioning all over the country! Look at this Dossier of Evidence!
Hence we are neither amused nor do we agree with the mainstream press. And we are far from alone. Ian Josephs, veteran watchdog of child snatching since the 1960s, writes:
“The justice dealt out by family courts will still be vastly inferior to that of the criminal courts, until the two are bound by the same rules. In my opinion,that is precisely what should happen. I make 12 points to illustrate this:-
- Judges will still find “compelling reasons” not to publish controversial judgements. Their judgements are 99% in favour of local authorities so parents views will NOT be published.
- The public(including grandparents and relatives of parents) will still be excluded from family courts.
- Mothers whose babies have been taken at birth will still be threatened with jail if they” go public”. Forced adoption will uniquely in the UK continue “big time” as a major government target.
- More children will still be taken for emotional abuse (or risk of it !) than those removed for both sex abuse and physical abuse added together.
- The media will still be forbidden to name parents who want to protest openly and publicly, waive anonymity like rape victims and use their own names.
- Children taken into care will still have their mobiles and laptops confiscated to isolate them from family and friends. Conversation with visiting parents will still be strictly censored.
- Children in care receiving visits will still be forbidden to report to parents abuse by fosterers, care workers or social workers, and nearly half will still end up in jail or as sex workers.
- Agencies like Barnardos and N.F.A (founded by 2 social workers and sold for £130million+) will still make fortunes from recruiting fosterers and adoptive parents.
- Many foreign visitors who are single parents here for a holiday or to meet with relatives will if accused by uk social services of neglect etc be prevented from returning home to face social services in their homelands and their children will still be taken for forced adoption in the UK.
- Pregnant women fleeing the UK before any court proceedings start will still be tracked down in foreign countries by the SS who will often start proceedings abroad to recover the children for forced adoption or long term fostering in the UK.
- Judges will continue to issue injunctions forbidding parents who have committed no crime from contacting directly or indirectly their own children for periods of many years.
- PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME will continue to be inflicted on parents, as experts (described as hired guns in Prof Jane Ireland’s report for the government)predict risk of harm to children who are then adopted.
Nothing much will change…..
THE JUDGES KNOW THE SYSTEM IS ROTTEN BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFORM.”
The titles of recent articles by Christopher Booker in The Telegraph make it also clear:
And then there is the Nigerian press debating the rights of girls to be a child rather than become bride:
Remember that the worst of all child snatching cases is the Nigerian family whose seven children were taken: five at home, one after the birth in hospital, one in prison – for the parents were sentenced to seven years imprisonment – in the most farcical of all staged court cases – with a rigged jury!
And here’s the latest video by Nigel Cooper whose daughter was kidnapped from Belgium.
July 21, 2013
Child 'Protection', Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, Parliament, United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Christopher Booker, Downing Street, Early Day Motion, European Parliament, Friday, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, Next Friday, Nigeria
A Latvian and Dutch parent whose children were stolen by the UK
It’s either sex or money or both that are the reasons and explanations for what we’ve been observing in the ‘care’ system:
John Hemming MP’s meeting in the House of Commons with representatives from 30 Embassies resulted in More
July 7, 2013
Early Day Motion, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, John Hemming MP, Mainstream Media, Mental Capacity
Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, European Court of Justice, European Parliament, Haut de la Garenne, Leah McGrath Goodman, Official Solicitor, YouTube
THIS VIDEO of our meeting with John Hemming MP on 02/07/2013 in Committee Room 14 was based on this list of questions addressing Secrecy – the Cloak for Criminality?
Besides helping each other, solutions seem to be
- Private Prosecutions – to get justice in individual cases – such as Michael Doherty
- Judicial Reviews – to hold public bodies to account – such as the one we have just submitted
- Protest – as this barrister recommended in a meeting about the erosion of civil rights…
Also our online petitions with their most interesting comments:
And Early Day Motions (EDMs) – for our MPs to sign – by finding them with WriteToThem.com:
While we were talking about the Mental Capacity Act and Forced Adoptions, retired BA pilot Len Lawrence produced the video below to expose the Court of Protection and its wrongdoings: making medical and financial decisions such as the sale of his house for his ‘protection’ – under value:
- he was made HOMELESS
- his ex-wife got 85% of the sale, he got 15%
- after £100,000 went to lawyers.
Might a video on YouTube stand more of a chance to get justice and compensation for victims than our paper submissions to Kenneth Clarke and Vince Cable four years ago?
Secrecy cloaks white collar criminals to snatch children, steal assets and deprive people of their liberty, often in bright daylight and under the disguise of ‘justice’.
Regarding the Official Solicitor and Adoptions without Parental Consent a Nottingham Law Firm publishes:
1. Learning Disabilities Case - reporting on the ‘stupid mum case’ on 17 June 2009 in the Nottingham Evening Post:
- the ‘expert’ claimed she had learning difficulties – which was “complete rubbish and ludicrous”, as John Hemming MP said.
2. Sunday Times Article 14th June 2009: More ‘stupid’ mothers prevented from fighting adoptions
- I will continue to fight the adoption and am taking my case to the European Court of Justice.” Ms Pullen …
- New figures show that hundreds of parents have had the official solicitor, currently Alastair Pitblado, imposed.
- Since January 2006 his department has been brought in to represent 588 parents deemed to “lack the mental capacity” to instruct lawyers in cases where their children faced the possibility of adoption.
3. BBC on 7 April 2013: Majority of ‘deprivation of liberty’ cases unreported, says report
Figures suggest around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty without procedures being followed. Limits placed on the freedom of people with dementia or brain injuries are not being properly recorded, according to a healthcare regulator.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said almost two-thirds of applications to restrict a person’s liberty were not reported to it, as required by law. In some cases, patients had their freedom removed for months at a time. Almost 12,000 applications were made to restrict people’s liberty between April 2011 and March 2012, an increase of 57% in two years. But in England the CQC found only 37% of cases were properly recorded last year.
As a result, around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty in a way that did not follow procedure.
No wonder, John Hemming MP has been interested in ‘secret prisoners‘ for a long time… And you, will you sign, reblog, tweet, like, share or even more???
E.g. you could join us at a Court Hearing on Wednesday, July 10th or the demo on July 19th outside Downing Street to Return the Stolen Children of the UK! Do we need to wait until children die, go missing or find their parents via Facebook???
July 6, 2013
Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, YouTube
Court of Protection, European Parliament, Family Court, Israel, James Munby, Len Lawrence, Official Solicitor, United States
Len Lawrence is a retired air pilot who made this video to bring to the attention of the President of the Family Courts and the Court of Protection what is occurring ‘under his radar’:
- Many people are ‘certified’, i.e. declared not to have ‘mental capacity’, without medical assessments, under the jurisdiction of the Official Solicitor, Alastair Pitbardo and his Deputy, May Maughan;
- Certificates of Incapacity bear no serial number. They cannot be tracked.
- This is of great concern as Frances Gibb wrote on 4 April 2013 in The Times Life or death: man who helps courts decide, i.e. how the Official Solicitor acts as ‘litigation friend’ for the vulnerable in the Court of Protection.
- Len is particularly concerned for the number of parents who are declared not to have capacity so that the Official Solicitor can decide that their children can be adopted away from them:
- without informing the Court of Protection and making medical and financial decisions as in Len’s case.
A High Court Judge said these documents are not to be disclosed to the Family Division. But Len is a victim of white collar crimes who has become a ‘public interest advocate’ like many others. More
June 26, 2013
Bradbury Pound, Coalition of Resistance, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Peoples Assemblies, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Court of Protection, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Family Court, Government, Kenneth Clarke, Paulette Cooper, University of Essex
It takes bad intentions to commit a crime. And it takes ‘people in high places’ to cover it up.
In David Fabb’s case it was Deloittes. In Chris Coomber’s case it is Ernst & Young, or rather the Global Head of Business Restructuring aka ‘theft by insolvencies’. Kenneth Clarke‘s Insolvency Department couldn’t be convinced of our arguments and evidence at the time. In any case, they don’t ‘deal with individual cases’…
Deloittes and Ernst & Young are two of the ‘big four’ accountancy firms that are ‘too big to fail’. Prem Sikka, professor of accountancy at the University of Essex, writes regularly in The Guardian about their shortcomings. For they are not too big to steal and to commit fraud! Because they can always hide behind ‘corporate firewalls’, i.e. nobody is responsible, until directors of companies are taken to account.