March 9, 2013
Child Abusers, Child snatching, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Exposure, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, The Independent, Twitter, United Kingdom
Attorney General's Office (United Kingdom), Computer-mediated communication, Groucho Club, Harriet Harman, Ireland, Jack Dromey, John Ward, Newport Crown Court, Norman Scarth, Office, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, United States
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The subject line is taken from PAEDOPHILIA: How one piece of news can kill a novel – one of the many posts highlighting and analysing paedophilia in the UK.
The author John Ward has studied the subject for some six years. He knows better than I do.
But we put our understanding of institutionalised child snatching into this letter to the Attorney General’s Office.
However, the death of justice does not only apply to our children. Fathers, mothers and business men have long been affected by it. Even veterans don’t get it: Norman Scarth fled to Ireland and War Veteran says more than you ever wanted to know!
March 5, 2013
Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Internet Media, Lambeth, Local Council, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, United Kingdom, YouTube
Child abuse, Crime, FOYLES, Government, Lambeth, Liverpool, Michael Tugendhat, Police, South Africa
Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of ”From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD
March 3, 2013
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Paedophilia, Petitions, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
Child abuse, Home-Office, house of commons, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, People, Royal Commission, Scotland
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More