December 25, 2013
Child 'Protection', Family Courts, YouTube
Aimee Nicholls, Best interests, Christmas, David Cameron, Family law, Hunger strike, Law, Lawyer, Matt O'Connor, Star Chamber, United States, YouGov
THANK YOU, Aimee, for speaking up and out for soo many children who are screaming to be heard!
It’s a battle between RIGHT and WRONG.
Message for those in the Government and Social Services and Family Law:
You’re out of touch. You have no public support and you will become extinct.
The best interests of the child are NOT served by being split from either parent or grandparent.
Tony Ashby is on hunger strike outside David Cameron’s house.
2013 – My story on what’s wrong with family law: http://youtu.be/pjz12QXnHBk
2013 – Tony Ashby Christmas 2013 Hunger Strike: https://www.facebook.com/groups/38135…
2013 – Aimee Nicholls versus the Star Chamber: http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-righ…
2013 – Psychology today cover my story: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/c…
2013 – Researching Forum cover my story: http://researchingreform.net/2013/11/…
2012 – YouGov research on fathers and shared parenting: http://yougov.co.uk/news/2012/06/13/e…
2012 – My Christmas message from last year: http://youtu.be/NxxLe1Up9nQ
2011 – My dad and Matt O’Connor’s hunger strike: http://youtu.be/SKo5P_9w9Qs
September 9, 2013
Child 'Protection', Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, Parliament, Rule of Law, YouTube
Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Facebook, Family Court, Foster care, James Munby, President of the Family Division, The Daily Telegraph
This video tells the story of one of the many mothers, parents and grandparents with pictures that tell 1,000 words and lyrics that ought to be taken to heart!
AND: there’s hope:
- Please write and talk to your MP about our petition before the House of Commons Children Placed in Foster Care and whether s/he supports you; this is a first step towards ‘ethical elections’ for an ‘ethical Parliament’!
- Sir James Munby, the President of the Family Division, made this remarkable judgement re Baby J on 27 June 2013, thanks to the Father who dared to video how the baby was taken and used Facebook to blame Staffordshire Council,
- This judgement made news recently:
Paragraph 32 says:
It is vital that public confidence in the family justice system is maintained or, if eroded, restored. There is a clear and obvious public interest in maintaining the confidence of the public at large in the courts. It is vitally important, if the administration of justice is to be promoted and public confidence in the courts maintained, that justice be administered in public – or at least in a manner which enables its workings to be properly scrutinised – so that the judges and other participants in the process remain visible and amenable to comment and criticism. This principle, as the Strasbourg court has repeatedly reiterated, is protected by both Article 6 and Article 10 of the Convention. It is a principle of particular importance in the context of care and other public law cases.
Use this judgement! Refer to it – together with the letter of the Minister who keeps repeating: the Law is clear. We just must make sure that the law is ADHERED to and COMPLIED with!!!
July 19, 2013
Corruption, Rule of Money, YouTube
British Crime Survey, Crime, Grant Thornton, Grant Thornton International, Health, Home-Office, Metropolitan Police Service, victims
A very effective video about a ‘case’ that is representative for many victims of unscrupulous organisations such as Grant Thornton… One just wonders what it’s like working there… And what it feels like when one prefers to be cruel and commit crimes than quitting one’s job to ‘make a living’…
With thanks from Jeff Lampert of Help4Lips [Litigants in Person]
July 6, 2013
Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, YouTube
Court of Protection, European Parliament, Family Court, Israel, James Munby, Len Lawrence, Official Solicitor, United States
Len Lawrence is a retired air pilot who made this video to bring to the attention of the President of the Family Courts and the Court of Protection what is occurring ‘under his radar':
- Many people are ‘certified’, i.e. declared not to have ‘mental capacity’, without medical assessments, under the jurisdiction of the Official Solicitor, Alastair Pitbardo and his Deputy, May Maughan;
- Certificates of Incapacity bear no serial number. They cannot be tracked.
- This is of great concern as Frances Gibb wrote on 4 April 2013 in The Times Life or death: man who helps courts decide, i.e. how the Official Solicitor acts as ‘litigation friend’ for the vulnerable in the Court of Protection.
- Len is particularly concerned for the number of parents who are declared not to have capacity so that the Official Solicitor can decide that their children can be adopted away from them:
- without informing the Court of Protection and making medical and financial decisions as in Len’s case.
A High Court Judge said these documents are not to be disclosed to the Family Division. But Len is a victim of white collar crimes who has become a ‘public interest advocate’ like many others. More
June 23, 2013
Parliament, Peoples Assemblies, YouTube
Emergency service, Frances O'Grady, Local government, London, Mark Steel, Trades Union Congress, Welfare state, YouTube
I had registered long before responding to a cry for volunteers. But my back couldn’t stand it. So I used my tablet to take notes and photos and act as promoter of the ideas in bullet points.
People’s Assemblies are
- stop cuts and halt privatisation
- tax the millionaires and big business
- drop the debt and put banks under democratic control
- invest in jobs, homes, public services and the environment.
The excellent programme of speakers was opened by:
- Owen Jones who calls himself a fourth generation socialist
- Frances O’Grady – the first woman to be Secretary General of the TUC – who got us all to link arms, as it’s all about solidarity
- Mark Steel – the comedian who made too many jokes for me to remember and says in his bio: and yet capitalism still seems to rule the world. But YouTube comes to the rescue:
- Stephen Morrison-Burke – Birmingham Poet Laureate 2012/13 – who said that “austerity was their stun gun” and repeated in his wonderful recital “this is serious”.