March 21, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Mainstream Media, McKenzie Friends
Brussels, England, EU Parliament, European Parliament, Grantham, McKenzie Friend, Police officer, Police station
I wrote about the Pedros who were with us in Brussels on their site.
The photos I took between St. Pancras, the EU Parliament and back in St. Pancras are on https://www.facebook.com/sabine.k.mcneill/photos_all
And the phone call from Grantham Police Station came at 8.51 this morning to ask whether I can come up to represent them.
Or will they have to accept the ‘duty solicitor’ because we are not registered in the National Call Centre, because we work ‘pro bono’, i.e. for the common good rather than for money? The Police Officer called me ‘rude’ when I suggested he seemed to stumble over the term ‘McKenzie Friend‘.
We made history without knowing what the future will be: in Brussels and now at the Police Station in Grantham where the Pedros’ children were held for 72 hours after they were snatched in April 2013.
- Just like with the Muas, allegations were fabricated after the snatch;
- subsequent admissions by the oldest 12-year-old boy to have lied were ignored – just as his letters to the judge;
- the consent for adoption was dispensed with ‘in the interest of the children’ – that’s why I presented Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament. More
January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
January 16, 2014
BBC, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Daily Mail, House of Lords, Mainstream Media
Ammanford, Court of Protection, Domestic violence, Facebook, Family Division, James Munby, President of the Family Division, South Wales
One of the best successes of online petitioning, methinks: over 100,000 signatures have been reached to submit this text:-
To members of the House of Lords,
The Lobbying Bill would stop charities and campaigning groups from speaking out on some of the most important issues facing the country and the planet, even once recent Government changes to the Bill are taken into account.
It remains an unacceptable threat to democracy and freedom of speech.
We call on you to vote for Lord Harries’ amendments to the Bill. More
November 30, 2013
Coroners, Mainstream Media, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Alan Crickmore, Daily Mail, Facebook, Friends, Gloucestershire, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
As experienced and seasoned victims turned starfighters and whistleblowers, we have identified Seven Deadly Syndromes and Media Cover-Ups. We described them in an executive summary and an 11-page document and published them as a blog post. We started publishing victim stories in May 2010, before Victims Unite was born in August that year.
The realities of the internet change the realities of the mainstream media:
- websites are news agencies, blogs are opinion shapers, petitions are influencers, LinkedIn profiles are business cards
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are ‘platforms’ that can’t compare with ‘professional’ radio, press and TV
- Likes, Friends, Followers and Favorites are votes by clicks and social klout
- the People’s Voice TV became only possible thanks to crowdfunding.
So why should I re-publish when the Daily Mail exposes a white-collar criminal? I guess it feels good not to be a lone wolf in the cyber-wilderness any more: More
July 29, 2013
Child 'Protection', Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, The Times
Barnardo, Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Family Court, John Hemming, Martin Narey, Telegraph
Christopher Booker keeps covering in The Telegraph what’s happening in Family Courts to ruin families’ lives.
Over 1,500 people signed that their secrecy should be lifted now.
In that spirit, he writes:
But The Times and the Daily Mail thought that this secrecy is being lifted by judges publishing some judgements – after secret hearings. A day later, Martin Narey claims that Family courts don’t take enough children into care, while parents and grandparents are protesting and petitioning all over the country! Look at this Dossier of Evidence!
Hence we are neither amused nor do we agree with the mainstream press. And we are far from alone. Ian Josephs, veteran watchdog of child snatching since the 1960s, writes:
“The justice dealt out by family courts will still be vastly inferior to that of the criminal courts, until the two are bound by the same rules. In my opinion,that is precisely what should happen. I make 12 points to illustrate this:-
- Judges will still find “compelling reasons” not to publish controversial judgements. Their judgements are 99% in favour of local authorities so parents views will NOT be published.
- The public(including grandparents and relatives of parents) will still be excluded from family courts.
- Mothers whose babies have been taken at birth will still be threatened with jail if they” go public”. Forced adoption will uniquely in the UK continue “big time” as a major government target.
- More children will still be taken for emotional abuse (or risk of it !) than those removed for both sex abuse and physical abuse added together.
- The media will still be forbidden to name parents who want to protest openly and publicly, waive anonymity like rape victims and use their own names.
- Children taken into care will still have their mobiles and laptops confiscated to isolate them from family and friends. Conversation with visiting parents will still be strictly censored.
- Children in care receiving visits will still be forbidden to report to parents abuse by fosterers, care workers or social workers, and nearly half will still end up in jail or as sex workers.
- Agencies like Barnardos and N.F.A (founded by 2 social workers and sold for £130million+) will still make fortunes from recruiting fosterers and adoptive parents.
- Many foreign visitors who are single parents here for a holiday or to meet with relatives will if accused by uk social services of neglect etc be prevented from returning home to face social services in their homelands and their children will still be taken for forced adoption in the UK.
- Pregnant women fleeing the UK before any court proceedings start will still be tracked down in foreign countries by the SS who will often start proceedings abroad to recover the children for forced adoption or long term fostering in the UK.
- Judges will continue to issue injunctions forbidding parents who have committed no crime from contacting directly or indirectly their own children for periods of many years.
- PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME will continue to be inflicted on parents, as experts (described as hired guns in Prof Jane Ireland’s report for the government)predict risk of harm to children who are then adopted.
Nothing much will change…..
THE JUDGES KNOW THE SYSTEM IS ROTTEN BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFORM.”
The titles of recent articles by Christopher Booker in The Telegraph make it also clear:
And then there is the Nigerian press debating the rights of girls to be a child rather than become bride:
Remember that the worst of all child snatching cases is the Nigerian family whose seven children were taken: five at home, one after the birth in hospital, one in prison – for the parents were sentenced to seven years imprisonment – in the most farcical of all staged court cases – with a rigged jury!
And here’s the latest video by Nigel Cooper whose daughter was kidnapped from Belgium.
July 7, 2013
Early Day Motion, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, John Hemming MP, Mainstream Media, Mental Capacity
Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, European Court of Justice, European Parliament, Haut de la Garenne, Leah McGrath Goodman, Official Solicitor, YouTube
THIS VIDEO of our meeting with John Hemming MP on 02/07/2013 in Committee Room 14 was based on this list of questions addressing Secrecy – the Cloak for Criminality?
Besides helping each other, solutions seem to be
- Private Prosecutions – to get justice in individual cases – such as Michael Doherty
- Judicial Reviews – to hold public bodies to account – such as the one we have just submitted
- Protest – as this barrister recommended in a meeting about the erosion of civil rights…
Also our online petitions with their most interesting comments:
And Early Day Motions (EDMs) – for our MPs to sign – by finding them with WriteToThem.com:
While we were talking about the Mental Capacity Act and Forced Adoptions, retired BA pilot Len Lawrence produced the video below to expose the Court of Protection and its wrongdoings: making medical and financial decisions such as the sale of his house for his ‘protection’ – under value:
- he was made HOMELESS
- his ex-wife got 85% of the sale, he got 15%
- after £100,000 went to lawyers.
Might a video on YouTube stand more of a chance to get justice and compensation for victims than our paper submissions to Kenneth Clarke and Vince Cable four years ago?
Secrecy cloaks white collar criminals to snatch children, steal assets and deprive people of their liberty, often in bright daylight and under the disguise of ‘justice’.
Regarding the Official Solicitor and Adoptions without Parental Consent a Nottingham Law Firm publishes:
1. Learning Disabilities Case - reporting on the ‘stupid mum case’ on 17 June 2009 in the Nottingham Evening Post:
- the ‘expert’ claimed she had learning difficulties – which was “complete rubbish and ludicrous”, as John Hemming MP said.
2. Sunday Times Article 14th June 2009: More ‘stupid’ mothers prevented from fighting adoptions
- I will continue to fight the adoption and am taking my case to the European Court of Justice.” Ms Pullen …
- New figures show that hundreds of parents have had the official solicitor, currently Alastair Pitblado, imposed.
- Since January 2006 his department has been brought in to represent 588 parents deemed to “lack the mental capacity” to instruct lawyers in cases where their children faced the possibility of adoption.
3. BBC on 7 April 2013: Majority of ‘deprivation of liberty’ cases unreported, says report
Figures suggest around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty without procedures being followed. Limits placed on the freedom of people with dementia or brain injuries are not being properly recorded, according to a healthcare regulator.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said almost two-thirds of applications to restrict a person’s liberty were not reported to it, as required by law. In some cases, patients had their freedom removed for months at a time. Almost 12,000 applications were made to restrict people’s liberty between April 2011 and March 2012, an increase of 57% in two years. But in England the CQC found only 37% of cases were properly recorded last year.
As a result, around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty in a way that did not follow procedure.
No wonder, John Hemming MP has been interested in ‘secret prisoners‘ for a long time… And you, will you sign, reblog, tweet, like, share or even more???
E.g. you could join us at a Court Hearing on Wednesday, July 10th or the demo on July 19th outside Downing Street to Return the Stolen Children of the UK! Do we need to wait until children die, go missing or find their parents via Facebook???
June 9, 2013
Barack Obama, BBC, Child Sexual Abuse, Chris Bosh, Cleveland child abuse scandal, Contempt of Court, Duncan Campbell, European Parliament, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, Google, Government of the United Kingdom, Internet Media, Judges, LeBron James, Mainstream Media, Miami, National Basketball Association, National Security Agency, NSA, Operation Ore, Paedophilia, Prism, Public Interest, San Antonio, San Antonio Spurs, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, The Law Society Gazette, Tim Duncan, United Kingdom, United States
I had not expected to hear Duncan Campbell live, when I signed up to attend the third Open Rights Conference. Was I glad I went!
I described my experience fairly detailed on this blog post.
Here it is important that I spoke to him in person, after we had exchanged a few emails. For he had played a major role in Operation Ore – the paedophile investigation starting in 1999, after the Cleveland child abuse Scandal in 1987.
What is even more important is that his TV Series “Secret Society” in 1987 was like a ‘deja vu’ of what has just been announced: NSA Prism surveillance downplayed by UK Government.
Obviously, the secret internet and phone surveillance that NSA and Prism stand for, is a different kind of abuse than the Secrecy of Family Courts. But the marvellous comments illustrate the deep unhappiness and suspicion over what leads to foster ‘care’ and forced adoptions, after children have been snatched, rather than after establishing evidence for taking into ‘care’!
Hence, we lodged EU Parliament: Abolish Forced Adoptions without Parental Consent and are compiling a dossier of online evidence. Please sign / comment / share / promote, if you haven’t done so already.
Meanwhile, we wonder why institutions have such a hard time being open and transparent…
However, the Law Gazette publishes here that Contempt jailings should never be secret, leading judges warn. Well, well, why has it taken the blogosphere to be born and THAT long to curb this invitation for abuse of power???
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More