July 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Government, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Tom Watson MP, White-Collar Criminals
BILD, Conservative, Edward Heath, Good Morning Britain, James Patrick, Jeremy Paxman, Lynne Featherstone, Member of Parliament, Michael, Nick Clegg, Royal Commission, Tim Fortescue
First the Telegraph published “More than 10 politicians on list held by police investigating Westminster paedophile ring”
Then the German tabloid BILD reported on the issue:
Meanwhile, 142 MPs are asking for a National Enquiry:
Michael Murrin keeps asking for a Royal Commission which would take 5 years apparently: More
March 21, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Mainstream Media, McKenzie Friends
Brussels, England, EU Parliament, European Parliament, Grantham, McKenzie Friend, Police officer, Police station
I wrote about the Pedros who were with us in Brussels on their site.
The photos I took between St. Pancras, the EU Parliament and back in St. Pancras are on https://www.facebook.com/sabine.k.mcneill/photos_all
And the phone call from Grantham Police Station came at 8.51 this morning to ask whether I can come up to represent them.
Or will they have to accept the ‘duty solicitor’ because we are not registered in the National Call Centre, because we work ‘pro bono’, i.e. for the common good rather than for money? The Police Officer called me ‘rude’ when I suggested he seemed to stumble over the term ‘McKenzie Friend‘.
We made history without knowing what the future will be: in Brussels and now at the Police Station in Grantham where the Pedros’ children were held for 72 hours after they were snatched in April 2013.
- Just like with the Muas, allegations were fabricated after the snatch;
- subsequent admissions by the oldest 12-year-old boy to have lied were ignored – just as his letters to the judge;
- the consent for adoption was dispensed with ‘in the interest of the children’ – that’s why I presented Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament. More
January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
January 16, 2014
BBC, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Daily Mail, House of Lords, Mainstream Media
Ammanford, Court of Protection, Domestic violence, Facebook, Family Division, James Munby, President of the Family Division, South Wales
One of the best successes of online petitioning, methinks: over 100,000 signatures have been reached to submit this text:-
To members of the House of Lords,
The Lobbying Bill would stop charities and campaigning groups from speaking out on some of the most important issues facing the country and the planet, even once recent Government changes to the Bill are taken into account.
It remains an unacceptable threat to democracy and freedom of speech.
We call on you to vote for Lord Harries’ amendments to the Bill. More
November 30, 2013
Coroners, Mainstream Media, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Alan Crickmore, Daily Mail, Facebook, Friends, Gloucestershire, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
As experienced and seasoned victims turned starfighters and whistleblowers, we have identified Seven Deadly Syndromes and Media Cover-Ups. We described them in an executive summary and an 11-page document and published them as a blog post. We started publishing victim stories in May 2010, before Victims Unite was born in August that year.
The realities of the internet change the realities of the mainstream media:
- websites are news agencies, blogs are opinion shapers, petitions are influencers, LinkedIn profiles are business cards
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are ‘platforms’ that can’t compare with ‘professional’ radio, press and TV
- Likes, Friends, Followers and Favorites are votes by clicks and social klout
- the People’s Voice TV became only possible thanks to crowdfunding.
So why should I re-publish when the Daily Mail exposes a white-collar criminal? I guess it feels good not to be a lone wolf in the cyber-wilderness any more: More